• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys Tickling Guys Feet

Jeff1240

TMF Poster
How many guys here enjoy tickling the soles of other guys feet? or vice versa?

Always been turned on to see some masculine guy get reduced to helpless laughter when his feet are exposed and tickled.

Tough kid at school was once taken down and tortured by having his feet tickled. Any tales you know of similar?

It must be you......

I also love tickling guys' feet. I do it as often as I can!

I rarely post (honestly...check post count :p). But, yes. I like to too. And I am a straight guy so.... :p again to the naysayers who believe a straight guy can't be into tickling another guy!

Jeff1240 said:
How many guys here enjoy tickling the soles of other guys feet? or vice versa?

Always been turned on to see some masculine guy get reduced to helpless laughter when his feet are exposed and tickled.

Tough kid at school was once taken down and tortured by having his feet tickled. Any tales you know of similar?

Where did you hear this from, anyway?

Had this kid on my ship...young guy from New Orleans, right out of high school. He had a big mouth. It was always getting him into trouble. One day, during Fleet Week in New York, someone caught some girl goosing him down on the pier...

...and it was randomly noted...

...one day, this kid got a bunch of guys in his division mad at him, and someone remembered this little detail, and let us say...

...well, we talk about gang ticklings here...ha ha!
:shake:

When I was a kid, there was an older boy in our neighborhood who liked to bully us younger kids. We got even a couple of times by tickling him, feet as well as ribs. He was extremely ticklish, sweet revenge.

as a male ticklee, i just want to be tickled on my hyper-ticklish bare feet. since tickling is not really sexual for me, it doesn't really matter that much one way or another who the tickler is. i prefer the ler to be a woman but if not then that's fine as long as it's not sexual. but thats just me, i don't think every male lee feels the same way. :feets:

I think it is perfectly fine for two straight men to non-sexually tickle eachother, because, remember, this is not a website ALL about the tickling FETISH, it is just about tickling interest, and some people DO have fetishes for tickling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amanda said:
I think it is perfectly fine for two straight men to non-sexually tickle eachother, because, remember, this is not a website ALL about the tickling FETISH, it is just about tickling interest, and some people DO have fetishes for tickling.

great answer..... i agree it doesnt seem fair to me that men cant express their wishes to tickle another man in a totally non sexual way... heck i fantasize about being tickled by women.. i have often wondered why that seems ok but not the male tickling male scenario..

isabeau

Tickling Test

Take a guy tie him up, surround him with a bunch of ladies, than blindfold him. have both feet tickled one by a woman the other by a male, than alternate m/f and see if there's a change in the way he reacts. Since he don’t know there is a male in the room with him

Personally I been tickled by both, my wife started and in the middle my god sons and my son tickled my feet while she watch. There wasn't a different in my reactions. And no, neither one of us felt gay afterward.

I did kick their butts when i recover. (Have to keep the macho alpha male thing going).

What amazes me are all these fools who condemn m/m tickling. Yet, as soon as someone mentions f/f tickling the same guys get boners.

If you don't like it, fine. Don't say it's wrong.

I am as straight as an arrow, but if there's some guy that I know well enough that is really getting on my nerves, and I know for a fact that he's deathly ticklish, I'm going to get him where it works best. And no, it's not gay. YOU just don't like it.

M/m

Actually, I like to see M/M tickling... I think its sexy to see a big strong guy taken "down" by anyone M or F! I kind of like to see M/M tickling (sexual or NONsexual) over F/F tickling and im Bi-sexual! It's not gay at all! Besides, who are we to judge?
:grouphug:

I am straight and married and am having problems with even talking to women about tickling.My wife would love to see me tickled by another women or me tickle her,but I am willing to be tickled by another guy,especially on my feet.I am not into mens' feet,just womens,but love to see guys being tickled on their feet.

m/m

I posted this thread in effort to gleen some experiences of guys tickling guys feet, whatever tales one knew of from their past ...had no clue it would generate a response like this.

I really think there should be a seperate section for m/m fans, this suggestion was brought up in the past.

Getting back to the nature of this post, please share any experiences you have regarding someone removing your shoes./tickling your feet...that's what I am seeking here. Thanks

OK, I'll post one!

This would have been senior year of college. We (the guys) liked to studio wrestle alot. It was New Years Eve and a bunch of us friends (men and women) were at a house having a party.

Now none of us drink so this all happened stone cold sober!

During a random act of wrestling I ended up on my stomach with about four people on my back. I was pinned down and they were still grappling above me. Surprisingly, I was barefoot at the time (j/k I'm always barefoot) and I fet someone start to tickle my right foot. Now pinned as I was there wasn't much I could do except move my leg a little bit. Then someone tickled my left foot! Soon BOTH feet were being tickled! One finger in the center of each sole! I'm not the strongest guy in the world, but after a few seconds I mamanged to throw everyone off my back and spin around to see one of the guys who wasn't wrestling had been tickling me! He had been "encouraged" by a couple female friends.... :p !

And no, I didn't feel gay. I felt ticklish!

~ toyou

First of all, I agree with all of those who point out that m/m ticking can occur among straight guys and that only some tickling is sexual in nature.

When I was in college, my girl friend (now my wife) and I were laying out around the university pool. I was half asleep and did not see our friend (later a groomsman in our wedding) walking up to join us. To get my attention, our friend grabbed one of my feet and tickled me very effectively for a minute or two. I was caught off guard, nearly jumped out of my skin and let out screams of laughter. Everybody thought it was good fun. Later on, I had occasion to get even by sneaking up behind him and tickling his ribs. He was not as ticklish as I am but I got him pretty good. These are instances of
perfectly acceptable m/m tickling.

Is it my imagination or did this thread shrink to about half it's size??

ViperGTS said:
What amazes me are all these fools who condemn m/m tickling. Yet, as soon as someone mentions f/f tickling the same guys get boners.

If you don't like it, fine. Don't say it's wrong.
Well said! There is TOTALLY a double standard when it comes to things like that!

Personally i think it's HOTT to see a guy tickle another guy....

--T

drew70 said:
Is it my imagination or did this thread shrink to about half it's size??

Hmm..looks like all the negative responses were removed. this is not good. :ranty:

My responses were pretty mild and in no way cast any aspersions on those into m/m tickling. I guess Mimi was in one of her moods. :disgust:

isabeau said:
great answer..... i agree it doesnt seem fair to me that men cant express their wishes to tickle another man in a totally non sexual way... heck i fantasize about being tickled by women.. i have often wondered why that seems ok but not the male tickling male scenario..

isabeau

Good question Isabeau! :bunny:

In fact while i was away over the last several days visiting my dad etc. i actually saw a special on tickling!!
Yes really! Anyway, they were doing experiments and it was two guys secured to chairs and tickled mostly by other guys!! There was one girl in the bunch but she was alongside 7 males.
It actually looked quite cute!! :tickle: :cool2:
It would have been neat to have video taped it off the T.V.!

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

Tickling other guys' feet

I am a ticklish straight guy

and I love to tickle other guys on the soles of their feet. I enjoy seeing them squirm and giggle as I run my fingers along their bare soles. I am straight also!

Bringing this thread back from ashes to say I'm much more into female tickling, but I like tickling men's feet ...

I don't know why. I wouldn't tickle a guy in other part of his body. But I love tickling men's feet. It's so cute to see a guy giggling after a feet tickle. And the best is when it's unexpected, it's a surprise tickling - you know, when suddenly the person feel ticklish and giggle and squirm. And I like to do it as slightly as possible, going slowly to the sole and then slightly touching it with a finger or more than just one. With one finger, it's cool to start from the top and slide the finger down. With more fingers I like to do slightly continuous, like when we say "cochie cochie coo", you know ...

I really don't know why, but I love it ...

I think straight m/m tickling is fine. Not all touches between friends have to be sexual.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back