• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys Tickling Guys Feet

I am bi with a preference for guys so that is an obvious yes. But I support straight guys tickling guys non sexually. And I appreciate straight guys willing to be tickled by gay guys. And yes, seeing the strapping confident guys get reduced to giggling wrecks is awesome. :)

ive done it and have no shame

attachment.php

I know I get approached by more straight men to get tickled these days... don't know why that is, but I'm welcoming it!

I will tickle anyone and be tickled by anyone. I'm not fussed. Never considered tickling a guy or being tickled by a guy in the past but I think I would enjoy that.

I think there's definitely a shift in attitudes in general over M/M tickling. You have to remember that it wasn't that long ago (I would say 15 yrs or so) that finding M/M tickling wasn't as common as it is today. 20 years ago, it was comparatively like finding needles in haystacks.

Sites like this one, Jack's Rack (now defunct), TKLFrat and Fetlife have opened up the doors much more. YouTube now has literally many hours worth of M/M tickling material, mostly in the form of "tickling challenges." There have also been articles written providing research that straight male desires for having sex and sexual play with other straight men is definitely a thing and very normal.

All of this adds up to curious or repressed straight guys looking for other guys to tickle them coming forward in (I truly believe) growing numbers.

Very happy to help them out (post-pandemic, of course).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back