• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

going barefooted?

jd58

TMF Expert
do people who go barefooted a lot have less ticklish feet? :rant:

I suppose that depends on how well they take care of their feet. I go barefoot as often as possible. But, I also pumice my feet at least every other day. There was a time when I didn't bother pumicing. In those days, I could put out a cigarette with my bare foot by the end of summer. NOT something I'd recommend. Bottom line? Barefoot or not, if you take care of your feet and are already predisposed to being ticklish, you should be able to have just as much fun. ;)

Ann

TklDuo-Ann said:
I suppose that depends on how well they take care of their feet. I go barefoot as often as possible. But, I also pumice my feet at least every other day. There was a time when I didn't bother pumicing. In those days, I could put out a cigarette with my bare foot by the end of summer. NOT something I'd recommend. Bottom line? Barefoot or not, if you take care of your feet and are already predisposed to being ticklish, you should be able to have just as much fun. ;)

Ann
Do grass blades tickle your bare feet Ann????

*wiggles toes*

I go barefoot as often as possible. I hate the feeling of shoes and socks restricting my feet and toes. I put lotion on my feet every night and scrub them with brushes in the shower (really hard to do, it tickles so much) and make sure they're nice and soft. Because I do that... I'm able to flash my toes and keep them ticklish! ^_^

Big Smiles!
Lexie

I never wear shoes or socks... Im probably bare foot 95% of everyday.... And my feet are so ticklish that the thought of them being tickled makes me giggle.... :)

tulipangel said:
I never wear shoes or socks... Im probably bare foot 95% of everyday.... And my feet are so ticklish that the thought of them being tickled makes me giggle.... :)

*puts five fingers under your foot and wiggles them* :cool:

tulipangel said:

I like tulipangel more with every post!!!

I absolutly HATE to wear shoes. I even try to go barefoot at work! and from my experience it hasn't desensitized my feet at all, still extremely ticklish :couch:

ChristyL said:
I absolutly HATE to wear shoes. I even try to go barefoot at work! and from my experience it hasn't desensitized my feet at all, still extremely ticklish :couch:

where are all you girls when im around? :ranty:

thanks tulip... :xpulcy:

I'll start walking there now... That will be a much better walk then the treadmill...... Probably have better sights..... Well, maybe not... Some of the women and men at the gym are very hot! :)

Iishieboo said:
I go barefoot as often as possible. I hate the feeling of shoes and socks restricting my feet and toes. I put lotion on my feet every night and scrub them with brushes in the shower (really hard to do, it tickles so much) and make sure they're nice and soft. Because I do that... I'm able to flash my toes and keep them ticklish! ^_^

Big Smiles!
Lexie

just like me

i always put lotion on my feet but washing them is torture but i still do it whilst screaming lol :evilha:

sorry peeps i never go barefoot... got to keep my feet soft. and i dont like going around barefoot. sensitive soles need protection. and somehow without socks , i feel somewhat naked and vulnerable. heck even when i go to bed um in the nude at times, i wear socks hehe...

isabeau

I heard there's some kinda correlation between softness and ticklishness. So, like people who go barefoot a lot, especially outside, might have more callouses and less tickly feet, but I'm no scientist doctor person.

I only go barefoot around the house and half the time I'm cold so I got socks on. xD

I have gone barefoot from the time I was 3 yrs old (maybe even younger but 3 is where I start remembering things), and I have extremely ticklish feet and always have.

I never go barefoot (i hate getting my feet dirty) and i wear soft socks everytime. And yes, my soles are soft and ticklish.

I heard there's some kinda correlation between softness and ticklishness. So, like people who go barefoot a lot, especially outside, might have more callouses and less tickly feet, but I'm no scientist doctor person.

I only go barefoot around the house and half the time I'm cold so I got socks on. xD

all the more fun to remove chi! When its tickling time! Haha i do love threads like this XD

Big Smiles!
Lexie

Recording this for future reference..haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back