• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Taken"...Part II (Starring Rachel Leigh Cook)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Awesome

Dave, I truly enjoyed this. Thank you. :cool:

Interesting, I say. I wouldn't want to be in her spot. I'd be scared shitless! NEway, keep it up, Dave!

Another great story from the master

The best part....it is to be continued:D

There were a ton of things that he was into, some of them illegal in a few states and few he couldn’t even spell.

Uncle Steve? Is that you? ;)

Anyone besides me just FEEL this poor girl's misery? (and my hip bones and ribs don't even stick out like dat)

Jake's not really a bad guy, right? He's just misunderstood...any one of us would have done the same thing in his place. Right? Right????

Well done, Dave2112. As usual.

Laughter

*bowing, a la Wayne's World*

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!!

Thanks for all of your kind words.

Nice to see another Master about, 5150! Congrats, and thanks for all of your contributions.:cool:

Master? :wow: :wow: :wow: When in tarnation did THAT happen? I mean, uh . . . yes. Yes I am. Naturally. :scared: :idunno:

Cool!

*shrug* no matter how many posts I'll eventually accumulate, it'll still say MODERATOR...eh, guess it's better than "TOKEN DUMBASS", right?:rolleyes:

Part II is as great as I thought is would be! Keep up the good work!
:D

Dave 2112

Sorry I took so long to give a review for part 2, but hey, I love all your stories. Rachel was especially ticklish in this one. I truly enjoyed this dark tale of suspense and intense drama. Keep up the great work, dude!

Rockauthor

There will be a Part III, but it might be a while. I've just wrapped up a couple of long projects and I have a story on the drawing board for Jen, plus another working it's way out of my head.

Soon, I will finish this. Thanks for your appreciation!:cool:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back