• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shakira!

chode

4th Level Red Feather
I am shocked that no one has said anything about that Shakira chic. She is barefoot in the whole music video. And she is hot as hell. I know she has been popular in mexico for years, nad is now just comming to the US. We need to find out wheere she is ticklish!

Yeah, Shakira is ticklish on her sides. I posted this a long time ago; in fact, it was one of my very first postings in the celeb section -- back in about July -- but no one responded to this back then.

There is a show on Univision named "Control", a weekend music/entertainment program targeted towards hispanic teens. They showcase upcoming artists all the time; Shakira has been in it plenty of times.

About three or four years ago -- when Shakira was just becoming popular -- in a casual interview with the host, he poked her a couple of times on the side. Each time, she jumped and squealed, saying something like "Ya no!", which means "No more". Good tickling action; great reactions.

Latin_Boy

Here she is..

Here she is:

http://www.shakira.com/english/pictures/images/image7.jpg
image7.jpg

Double gasp!

Thank you, Latinboy! I have just gotten familiar with Shakira, and
have been dying to know where she's ticklish. I just KNEW she was!!

However, that just leaves one important question--what about her
small, luscious, beautiful FEET, which I can never see enough of??
A lot of us must have seen the photo where she is sunbathing and
gives us a near-perfect view of her soles and toes. They look so
soft and sensuous, they must also be ticklish!!

Will we ever have the opportunity to ask her first hand?

..........Shakira.........:devil: :devil: :devil:

I'd like to get my hands on those sides and stomach I tell you....:wow: :rolleyes: :p :devil: :devil: :p :p :D

I read in a magazine that she's also a belly-dancer, could that lead to her tummy being ticklish? :)

All Shakira fans check out the story section, wrote a story 'bout her today which you might enjoy;)

In some countries this thread could legally buy itself a beer.

Shakira is ticklish on her feet. I apologize as I have had a couple of TBIs so I am not very good with dates or general memories including English at times... English is my 3rd language. I was stolen from the reservation back in 1962 by the DHHS, sold to a white couple for $100.00 and forced to go to Indian School. So sorry I cannot provide further details. That is part of the reason I do not post very often in all the years I have been on this forum.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back