• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When I was younger....

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
They say as you get older you get wiser. What would you of done when you were younger that you believe would of changed your life a little.

....I would of concentrated on working out more seriously

i would have become an eygptologist, after reading various books on ancient eygpt i find it intriguing and would have loved to learn hyeroglyphics. and also re reading the sphinx over and over i so wanted to visit eygpt.

isabeau

I would have not waste so much time holding grudges against people that hurt me. :grouphug:

I would use the money my great uncle left me to buy gold at $50 and sell it at $850.

I would have stood up to the kids that teased me and stood up to my parents more. Been more assertive about my happiness growing up.

I would have made sure I wasn't the "fat kid" in high school! :xpulcy:

when i was younger

......i wanna be a fighter plane pilot... :bat:

I would have made it a point to defy my coach and leave the football game when the starters weren't needed. I would not have ended up busting my knee which killed my dreams to be a NFL player :mad:

I would not have gone to university, would not have got broke, got backstabbed and would not have ended up on antidepressants for 4.6 years.

maniactickler said:
i use to have better smelling flatulence.
LMAO OY VEY!
I would have stayed single till now and not married my exhusband!

I would have bought Microsoft stock in the 1980's. :p

I think milagros317 has the right idea. I would have bought stock in Microsoft, ATT, Disney, Walmart, the list is endless LOL.

LBFT

I would have found a way to go back to school but for culinary.

I wouldn't have dropped out of university during my first year to join the military and spend 26 months in middle east.

I would have done better at making friends instead of misbehaving and bullying others who bullied me.

This is such a juicy question. So many possibilities! But, I would have gave an extra wiggle when I walked away from the boys teasing me about my red hair. LOL

i would have shipped all the bullies off to the unknown so they can pick on each other

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back