• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ultimate Interrogation

MasterPaladin

2nd Level Violet Feather
Marie is in her apt on the phone thinking that it is a secure connection tells the caller ,"I think I am being followed tell the agent I can not meet with him at the assigned location ." Marie hangs up and gets ready to leave her apt.
Frank Listening to this whole conversation from his car with electronic survailence equipment . Frank makes a call and all he says is going to plan B hangs up and waits .
Marie dressed as usual with her short miniskirt and white satin blouse exits the building. In a flash Frank jumps from his car grabs the girl and pulls her into the back seat. Once there ties and gags her locks the doors hops into the front seat and drives off. driving for what seemed to be hours pulls up to a small hous in the middle of nowhere carries her inside and down to the basement. Marie's eyes widen as she see's an Xcross to which frank begins securing her to. he ties her wrists , elbows secures her waist then her knees and ankles lastly removes the gag.
You can scream all you want hun no one will hear you, now why not make this easy and tell me who you were to meet with today . In a not so brave voice Marie states ,"go take a hike". Have it your way Frank replies as he cuts her clothes away leaving her in only her panties. you see this cross is on hinges and moves it puts you face down about 1 foot off the floor he explains as he rolls in something about the size of the cross but covered and places it right in front of the cross . One last time who . Marie replies I will never tell you . Frank removes the cover only to expose hundres of feathers attaches to about 30 vibrators . Oh I think you will begins lowering the cross . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Marie crys PLEEEASSSSSE SSSSTOPPPPPPP ITTTT.Talk hun , I can't ,lowers it till the feathers begin to touch her body . I BBEGGGGGGGGG YOUUUUUU
HAHAHAHAHAHWEHEHEHEHEHEH PPLLLEASEEE . Now in place every move she makes causes the feathers to stroke her body . IIICANT TTAAKE THISSSSSSSSSSSSS . Frank goes to the power switches and begins to turn them on first for your underarms my dear , flips the switch the vibs begin feathers moving frantically under her arms. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHENNNNNNOOOOOOOPLEASE YOOOOUUURRR KKILLIIINGMMEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP ITTTTTTT
turns the vibs on for her thighs . OOOOMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NOTTTTTT THHHEERRRRRREEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEHJEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
almost to her breaking point he turns all the vibs on . every feather tickling her body she begins to shake wildly trying to escape her bonds . feathers working on her feet legs belly underarms sides chest neck thighs NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMOOOOREEEEEEE PPPPPLLLLEASSSS HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEH tears flowing from her eyes I BEG YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhahahahahehehehehe . You will talk Marie you will ...........To Be Continued

just want to know if I should continue this story....she will be tormented a whole lot more and in different tickling ways .

Yeah, continue the story. You can't stop now. I'm looking forward for the continuation.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back