• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FRENCHTICKLING : very bad site

I'm totally agree with all you say.
Our girls are absolutely not ticklish, our videos are very bad and our pictures are absolutely bad too. We don't respect our girls (as everybody can see in our videos) and when a girl is not agree with us we kill her so this is why sometimes you don't see some of our girls anymore.
Effectively you're right too with the fact by frenchtickling is very expensive.
19,95$ for more than 9000 pictures and more than 1000 videos clips we are some criminals.
You forgot something my friend, our girls are not some real girls. They are men with wigs.
I just see that you sent a message with the same title about Ticklingparadise a few time ago.
If you have a problem with tickling companies try to find girls and try to make videos. So you will show to the world the good work you're probably able to do. If you can do better than us why don't do it ?

Last edited:
We don't respect our girls (as everybody can see in our videos) and when a girl is not agree with us we kill her so this is why sometimes you don't see some of our girls anymore.

LOL That's awesome!!!!! :jester: :jester: :jester:

You rock, FT; it's good to see that "customers" like this don't get you down. Keep up with your very good work as many of us do appreciate it.

FT MANAGER said:
You forgot something my friend, our girls are not some real girls. They are men with wigs.

holy crap...better not let that get around..i mean men with wigs hmm what a concept... lololol fantastic comeback i might add.

isabeau

romain said:
Your girls are always tickled in the same positions, the bondage is always the same too. Why don't you try to elaborate some original scenarios?
Your girls are attractive but tickling is certainly your major problem, you don't know how tickling them well, you seem to do that without conviction. May be you should stop your business or make a break. I don't know man, but try to do something different, like czech tickling for example.

We don't want to do like czech tickling or like anyone else. You have your opinion and it is your right. And we work as we want. We have worked in many different places with many sorts of bondage. We made original themes with Veronique website and we have our style.
We do not have to copy what make the others companies and fortunately because we must all be different.
You like it or not it's you opinion but numerous persons enjoy our work so please respect them and respect the different companies too.
Everybody have the right to exist Man don't forget this.

romain said:
I find on this site there are many girls(like roxanne marie and many others) who aren't real ticklish, many of them are faking and I consider they play their customers false.
For her girlfriend Veronique this is the same thing, she's absolutely not ticklish, she fakes all the time but as this is his wife you'll understand why you often see her in his vidclips. Veronique's site and frenchdangling are never updated, I find they don't respect their customers for the high price they ask. For some pics, especially in tickling project section, I find the pics quality is really very bad. To finish on this subject, we always see the same girls coming back.
Second thing I find Ft manager have no respect for his models, I believe he has been some problems with some girls in the past.

I have no idea where you are coming from. Frenchtickling is one of the few sites that offer enough update content every month to make it worthwhile keeping up a membership, rather than becoming a member once a year for a month.
I have been a member for a long time and never had any reason to complain about anything.

I think FT is a very good site

romain said:
I find on this site there are many girls(like roxanne marie and many others) who aren't real ticklish, many of them are faking and I consider they play their customers false.
For her girlfriend Veronique this is the same thing, she's absolutely not ticklish, she fakes all the time but as this is his wife you'll understand why you often see her in his vidclips. Veronique's site and frenchdangling are never updated, I find they don't respect their customers for the high price they ask. For some pics, especially in tickling project section, I find the pics quality is really very bad. To finish on this subject, we always see the same girls coming back.
Second thing I find Ft manager have no respect for his models, I believe he has been some problems with some girls in the past.

Romain, I am sorry you were disappointed by the materials you found on French Tickling, but I have got to say that I disagree with your opinion of the site. One of my favorite tickling models is Carole of French Tickling. If you look her up, I promise you will not be disappointed with her clips. There were several other French tickling models I really enjoyed, including Emilie, Virginie, Aicha, and Aude. I discussed them at length in the Tickling Discussion forum recently. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=75942&highlight=Very+best+tickling+clips

I agree with you regarding Veronique. I did not believe her reactions were real. I bought a membership at her paysite, a spinoff of FT, and was disappointed. I immediately canceled that membership.

Regarding the French Tickler, you say he has had some problems with his models in the past. I can't say one way or the other about that. I can say that he seems to have quite a bit of charm with at least some of the ladies. I think that Carole was very ticklish, and the fact that she tolerated as much tickling as she did was partly, in my opinion, a reflection of her personal regard for the French Tickler. My feeling is that many of the models find him attractive, and respond to him better as a result.

I think he has done some really fine work, and his site is first rate. Of course, there are some disappointments, but I think if you give the site another chance you will find some fun stuff, too.

Fred46

I have said before I think FT does a good Job, how ticklish each girl is on the ticklish scale is going to vary but to save me typing it again below is a quote from last time I spoke about this.

Uktickler said:
Anyone who doesnt know what I mean here are a few examples, hes got the young pale super ticklish girls such as Celine , Virginie and Laurine which is exactly what I like to see. But he also has girls with model like looks such as Jana or Vanessa then hes got the cute girl next door types such as Enora The long standing tickle slave and now quite famous Veronique. The oriental / Asian look see Kimiko, Black Girls such as Rizlen and more recently Ingrid. Then theres the slightly larger girls such as Celia or more mature ladies such as Roxeanne .

There is an old saying that goes somthing like this,'You cant please everyone all of the time'. But Credit has got to be given to FT cos he is certainly trying to do just that. Whatever you like there is going to be somthing you like, but of course that also means that if there somthing you dont like hes likly to have that too, so you just have to look at the pics and previews and decide if its for you or not.

As regards FT not doing different bondage positions are you kidding man??? FT does lots of different positions with the girls, the stuff hes done with bunk beds is pretty damn origional, then theres all that stuff with the home multi gym, the tied to banasters, plus of course all the 'standard' positions, hogtied, tied streached out, spread eagle etc. Thats before you mention his recent Lotus position clip' and of course he also does occasionally do frog tie too (which I would like to see more off) for anyone who does not know thats where the girls ankles are tied to her thights so her legs are held bent similar effect to a hogtie but it means you can tie the lees arms in a different position eg over head thus exposing all the good spots :devil2:

Just one more thing I really like the way most of the time FT even gets the girls who are doing the tickling to be barefoot.

Hmm can I say all that for my 2 cents worth? :cool2:

For me it's a good site. To be honest I must say that I prefere silvercherry and Realtickling, but for heaven sake there is no reason to say that FT is not a nice place! :lurking:

Last edited:
Chicaneur said:
Il n'arrive de temps à autre d'aller faire un tour sur le site FT ou j'apprécie certains clips mais il y'a quand même une chose que j'ai remarqué sur le site, c'est que celui-ci est rédigé en Anglais, j'ai l'impression que l'on oublie un peu les francophones et pourtant c'est un site français. Bon, je comprends très bien que le marché outre-atlantique est certainement plus interessant que dans l'hexagone, mais une partie en Français serais la bienvenue pour les gens qui parle la langue de Molière. Bon ceci dit je ne veux pas embêter le webmaster, je sais en connaissance de cause que gérer un site demande beaucoup de temps et que l'on doit traiter d'abord les priorités. Mais je voulais juste dire mon petit mot. Bonne continuation.

La langue de Moliere-l'hexagone----crikey!-------love to see and hear more in French
Good clips too!

060411 TMF Tickling Paysite Review French Tickling: a very bad site

Fred46 said:

I agree with you regarding Veronique. I did not believe her reactions were real. I bought a membership at her paysite, a spinoff of FT, and was disappointed. I immediately canceled that membership...

I just played a Veronique clip that I downloaded from FT a long time ago. I went to clips4sale.com and found it: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/905

It is called "Forrest Tickle," and is really good. The French Tickler played her like a Stradivarius. I thought her reactions were real. Whatever clips of her I did not like, I have deleted long ago. Forrest Tickle is a keeper, though. Veronique is so pretty!

Fred46

Last edited:
French Tickling is a first rate site

I have just gone through the clips I downloaded a year or so ago when I had a membership at French Tickling. Obviously, I only kept the ones I like, but the ones I kept I really like. I had forgotten how much I like some of them.

There were three models who gave me a real rush by virtue of their beautiful, full-throated screaming: Aude, Nadia, and Mathilde. All three have a fuller physique, which I find very appealing.

I noticed during Nadia’s scene that when the French Tickler gave her a break, she continued to smile and make eye contact with him. She talked and laughed with him, and I could hear girls’ voices behind the camera participating in the conversation, talking and laughing. They also laughed while Nadia was getting it. A little thing like hearing girls’ voices behind the camera can add a lot to a scene. The French Tickler seems to have a good rapport with his models, and he gets really good results.

Fred46

Last edited:
You must talking about another french tickling company

I have been a member of FT for a while now and they rock!! You probably talking about that other french place that is on clip store.IMHO FT is in the top 2 or 3 of tickling producers.Its great to see they handle the criticism so well. Keep it up FT you guys are doing it RIGHT!!!

DB

DonnieBrasco said:
I have been a member of FT for a while now and they rock!! You probably talking about that other french place that is on clip store.IMHO FT is in the top 2 or 3 of tickling producers.Its great to see they handle the criticism so well. Keep it up FT you guys are doing it RIGHT!!!

DB

For purposes of my own record keeping, I copied the name of the thread in my post. That does not mean that I think French Tickling is a "very bad site." I think just the opposite. That was just the name of the thread.

Fred46

Wait a minute,Kruegar!!!

Fred46 said:
For purposes of my own record keeping, I copied the name of the thread in my post. That does not mean that I think French Tickling is a "very bad site." I think just the opposite. That was just the name of the thread.

Fred46

Ok thats Good, but my post is in reference to the person who started this thread.I just happen to follow your post nothing more.Capiche :yowzer:

Db

To me Romain's post resembles a provocation. I have no idea where he found out that Veronique is Manager's wife, but if so, I can only congratulate him on having gorgeus wife and being able to persuade her into being tickled with cameras on :) I only wonder why Frenchtickling Management tolerate Paradise Vision reselling their contents, describing it as "amateur tickling photos".

Opinion

Opinion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I disagree for this opinion about frenchtickling

first: it's a old tickle company, like realtickling and others and deservers some respect.

two: it's a hard work keep open a tickle company

and finally: FT works with to much models and some of then aren't ticklish...like veronique and others news ones.

PS: FT bring back the ticklish models back, please !!! :)

now my 2 cents

good site of course. but i have a gripe with it just like the other companies. Not enough models with ticklish breasts. if your gonna show am you might as well tickle them.

but thats just my philosophy.

Been thinking of becoming a member. But after seeing these post Im not so sure. Are the clips full versions on the site? Are there any models being tickled in stocks? Someone posted some time ago that they had a hard time canceling a membership. Any comments?

Hi SYELLA

I cancelled my membership with ease. I have been a member of their site many times and I will no doubt join again in the future.

The clips are not full 6 or 8 min clips in the memebers area instead the clips are from 1 min (older clips) to 3 or 4 min (and they have hundreds of clips) all pretty good quality although not as good a quality (in size as the ones when you buy the full clips from them).

I would recommend them, without any hesitation.

I cant remember if they have any stocks tickling, but I know there are alot of foot tickling (as well as other areas) they also have some cool clips of girls being tied and tickled in a forest (like tied to trees in various positions). :devil2: My advice would be to join if you dont like it you can alway cancel your membership.

If I remember correctly cancellin your membership is a simple matter of sending one email.

Hope that helps.

Helps alot Uktickler. Just might consider becoming a member because of your review. Thanks for the time. :)

SYELLA said:
Helps alot Uktickler. Just might consider becoming a member because of your review. Thanks for the time. :)

You are most welcome :bubble:

Frenchtickling is very good site! The only french video site. We should be grateful. And we are )

Wow FT you reply was funny thing i have reed in long time. I dont post much often, so when i do is something important. You post made me laugh. I was in no good mood until i saw you response. I wish more companies would post like you when someone makes a post regarding their work in the nature in which that one was made.

FT you a person are funny. And the videos cool. Keep up the good work.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back