• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seting up new fetish forum(included tickling) of Hong Kong in Chinese verson~

leetickling

Hi everyone ! My nickname is leetickling . I am a Chinese male who lives in Hong Kong . I am going to set up a new fetish forum ( included tickling ) of Hong Kong in Chinese verson . All of you ( Chinese or not ) are welcomed to express your view(s) about this plan . ( This plan will be embarked on May of 2006 . ) In view of the difference of tickling fetish of everyone , for example , Upperbody / Lowerbody tickling , light / rough tickling , tickling with / without bondage ...... etc , I would like to collection more opinions . You are also able to suggest any other things , such as which fetish you want to be included in the forum , what parts you would like to be included ( Story / Clip / Discussion / Chat room / Photo ...... etc)
Thank you for everyone .

My e-mail : [email protected]

Wolcome^^

Great idea but ...

Do you want us to give our thoughts by posting a reply to this or emailing you directly?
What do you mean exactly by "a fetish forum ( included tickling ) of Hong Kong"? You mean the server is based in Hong Kong? The ticklers and ticklees are people in HK? Membership limited to people from HK? What is special about Hong Kong in this regard (i.e. tickling), compared to Taiwan and Mainland? I mean, why not just Chinese tickling?
Honestly, unless you can find some models in HK, I am not sure if you can get a meaningful number of tickling photos/movies.
I am interested in hard feet tickling. I mean, tickling female feet - hard. I love to see them struggling begging bouncing screaming jerking. Doesn't matter if bondage is involved. Stories and novels are welcome too.
Actually I posted a couple of stories in Chinese but it seems there is not much feedback. Kind of discouraging.

I am living in Hong Kong ,too. I'd love to share ideas with u. pls give me the detail of yr forum ! If u hv any activity in tickling , I'd really love to join.

To on_storm

Those stories you posted are great. I will post some chinese stories which I have found recently on web.

芷容說:「我‧‧我‧‧我‧‧怕癢。」
落腳仔上前一步說:「我們會好好調教你,不過剛才你打得那麼狠,不要怪我們暴力喔!」
芷容又是一拳,落腳仔當矮了半截,芷容說:「可不要憐香惜玉。」
落腳仔摀著肚子,仍是笑笑:「我會憐香惜玉,我弟弟可不會。」
落腳仔提議:「矇上你的眼睛,好嗎?」芷容嗯了一聲,肥豬弄來一塊布將芷容矇上,鐵頭拿了繩子,和肥豬各綁一手,將芷容拖到床頭,各束一端。
三混混事前有商議,鐵頭湊近陰戶口交,落腳仔、肥豬各據左右兩側,三根舌頭舔舐女人身體三處最敏感的部位,芷容咿咿哦哦地叫床。鐵頭見時機成熟,打個手勢,三人同時停手。芷容被弄得慾火難消,三人忽然停手,有說不出的難受,加上眼睛被矇,大是不安。不一會兒,奇癢大增,胳肢窩、陰戶都遭呵癢,陰戶更給人用羽毛搔癢,弄得芷容哇哇大叫,當口求饒:「不要!不要!求你不要!」
肥豬惡狠狠地罵:「現在會討饒,妳欠幹!」說著竟將雞巴去頂她的耳朵;落腳仔則跨了上去,雙手她雙峰往乳溝擠,命根子坎進乳溝,模仿做愛的動作;芷容淫水流不止,鐵頭津津舔舐,忽用牙齒咬住陰核,芷容慘叫一聲,若哭若笑,形同鬼魅。

眾人無不雀躍,搶著占好位置。兩峰、玉洞,佔了三人,一人占了肚臍,一人抱住大腿,還故意在腳底呵癢,弄得紫絨格格嬌笑,伸手亂打。索性站了起來,讓兩人去舔玉乳,一人舔玉穴,一人舔玉臀,一人舔玉背。雖然語言不通,但透過性愛,讓不同世界的人也能其樂融融。

I'd love tickling armpit, especially soft and hairless one !! It seems impossible to tickle girls in hongkong. Besides, I feel that it is rare that hongkong people love tickling.

P.S . lee_tickling , where do u live ?? I live in hongkong island ! how about u ?

by the way, is that possible to have tickling model in hong kong ?

I think this is a great idea - I will be honored to write some stories for your forum, too.

倚天屠龍記embellishment

Does anyone know which chapter in 倚天屠龍記 that has the plot that 張無忌 tickled 趙敏(紹敏郡主,蒙古第一美人,文武全才,汝陽王爺的千金) 's feet?
倚天屠龍記 : http://www.novelscape.net/wxxs/j/jingyong/yttlj/index.html
I want to embellish that story a bit to make it a full-fledged tickling story.

P.S. I found it: 第二十三章 靈芙醉客綠柳庄
張無忌見她如此硬挺,一時倒是束手無策,又僵持片刻,心下焦急,說道:“我為了救眾人性命,只好動粗了,無禮莫怪。”抓起她左腳,扯脫了她的鞋襪。趙敏又惊又怒,叫道:“臭小子,你干甚么?”張無忌不答,又扯脫了她右腳鞋襪,伸雙手食指點在她兩足掌心的“涌泉穴”上,運起九陽神功,一股暖气便即在“涌泉穴”上來回游走。
  “涌泉穴”在足心陷中,乃“足少陰腎經”的起端,感覺最是敏銳,張無忌精通醫理,自是明曉。平時儿童嬉戲,以手指爬搔游伴足底,即令對方周身酸麻,此刻他以九陽神功的暖气擦動她“涌泉穴”,比之用羽毛絲發搔痒更加難當百倍。只擦動數下,趙敏忍不住格格嬌笑,想要縮腳閃避,苦于穴道被點,怎動彈得半分?這份難受遠甚于刀割鞭打,便如几千万只跳蚤同時在五髒六腑、骨髓血管中爬動咬嚙一般,只笑了几聲,便難過得哭了出來。
  張無忌忍心不理,繼續施為。趙敏一顆心几乎從胸腔中跳了出來,連周身毛發也痒得似要根根脫落,罵道:“臭小子……賊……小子,總有一天,我……我將你千刀……千刀万剮……好啦,好啦,饒……饒了我罷……張……張公子……張教……教主……嗚嗚……嗚嗚……”張無忌道:“你放不放我?”趙敏哭道:“我……放……快……停手……”張無忌這才放手,說道:“得罪了!”在她背上推拿數下,解開了她穴道。趙敏喘了一口長气,罵道:“賊小子,給我著好鞋襪!”張無忌拿起羅襪,一手便握住她左足,剛才一心脫困,意無別念,這時一碰到她溫膩柔軟的足踝,心中不禁一蕩。趙敏將腳一縮,羞得滿面通紅,幸好黑暗中張無忌也沒瞧見,她一聲不響的自行穿好鞋襪,在這一霎時之間,心中起了异樣的感覺,似乎只想他再來摸一摸自己的腳。卻听張無忌厲聲喝道:“快些,快些!快放我出去。”

Last edited:
[email protected]

There is already a Yahoo group cantonesetickle but there is not much in it, except some spam. That's why I have been cautious about setting up a new Chinese group.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back