• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Manicure

elfriend

TMF Expert
I got my nails done today and I almost got a pedicure until I saw the price and my friend changed my mind. Instead I got a manicure with fake nails! I got this tiel aqua marine color on them.

The great thing about fake nails and manicures is that it's great for tickling! After Our nails dried the rest of the evening my friend and I were tickling each other and it was a blast So GIRLS especialy Lers go get a manicure! It's great!

Sounds like fun, but I think you should have shot the wad and gone for the pedicure too. The interest you'd get from this group would have been worth every penny!

There's a lot of places you can get manicures for like $10. Fake nails are great for tickling, but I just hate the way they feel and I'm always breaking them somehow, I'm too much of a tomboy.

:D
Mine are long, real (pink w/white tips always) but covered in acrylic. I've yet to meet someone who swears they're "immune" that I can't take down w/in seconds. :xpulcy:

Also, be careful of bargain basement joints~they're not always up to health code standards~just an FYI babe.

XOXO

My nails are real but wrapped cause if i dont wrap them, they will break cause they are so long now...
elfriend..... Girlie, you can get the stuff for pedicures for like $10.00 at cvs and you and your girlie friend who were tickling each other can give each other pedicures right at home..... I have all the stuff in my apt but I dont have anyone to give me one (my BF is a moron when it comes to this stuff)! Check into it at least... Imagine how many pedicures you can get out of spending $10 and buying it all yourself ;)
:dogpile:

tulipangel said:
My nails are real but wrapped cause if i dont wrap them, they will break cause they are so long now...
elfriend..... Girlie, you can get the stuff for pedicures for like $10.00 at cvs and you and your girlie friend who were tickling each other can give each other pedicures right at home..... I have all the stuff in my apt but I dont have anyone to give me one (my BF is a moron when it comes to this stuff)! Check into it at least... Imagine how many pedicures you can get out of spending $10 and buying it all yourself ;)
:dogpile:

Really That cheap? I'll have to go buy some pedicure stuff because god knows I love pedicures for one it tickles two my feet look wonderful and it makes them for ticklish and soft :)

Yeah, I usually do it myself too. The stuff was cheap because my friends and I do it together.

steph said:
Also, be careful of bargain basement joints~they're not always up to health code standards~just an FYI babe.

Unfortunately true. I used to work at a beauty supply manufacturer's warehouse in Los Angeles and I heard and read some *real* horror stories. :( (The photos weren't pretty.)

I've never had a manicure or pedicure, actually...I can't have my nails painted because the parrot would want to chew them.

Ok I went and bought this great pedicure set up at walmart for like 3 dollars it has the foot soaking stuff and everything! I really want to go buy the 10 dollar one with all the electric tools because it looks like it could be used for more than just pedicures like tickling maybe...

I never understood why pedicures were so high. I loved to give them to my ex-wife. Her feet were really ticklish, but I had fun and so did she with it. The kits are easy.

I love you so much baby! You know i'd LOVE to give you one anytime you asked :D I love you, and besides, you have gorgeous feet, and I love tickling you...so yeah, i'll definitely give you one when you come o see me ;) :xpeepsofa

elfriend said:
Ok I went and bought this great pedicure set up at walmart for like 3 dollars it has the foot soaking stuff and everything! I really want to go buy the 10 dollar one with all the electric tools because it looks like it could be used for more than just pedicures like tickling maybe...

Wow, good find, that's cheap! I went to a beauty supply place and spent probably $15 on the exfoliator lotion and tingling "mask" stuff alone so I could do my wife's feet, and spent decent money on one of those footspa baths. I don't have any little electical thingys...she's not ticklish anyway so I just use a little hand scrubbing brush and sit there imagining how fun this would be if she WERE ticklish (damn! :) ). She's starting to wear sandals to work now so I need to make time for her next pedicure!

I also have long nails and they are real.
elfriend said:
The great thing about fake nails and manicures is that it's great for tickling!
That's one of the reasons I like them. :yawnface:

I also have long nails and they are real.

Haha, glad someone has more patience than me! I tried to do that once, but I got fed up with them and just cut them down to normal size.

I actually have a very bad habit of biting my nails.. :( Even if I try to get fake ones, I end up chewing them off as well so it's kinda a waste of money for me. Plus I'm a bit of a tomboy too and I'm not too good doing much of anything with long nails.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back