• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Laughing Matter pt 3

sceej56

TMF Expert
Responding with faux pomp and circumstance, the sergeant at arms preseNted a walnut case to Ivy Masters. Unlatching it, she revealed a long stiff white feather resting on red satin. Bambi's eyes widened in horror at the sight; there was somehting about the ritual nature of her humiliation which made it all the more degrading. She began to plead desperately with the seemingly impassive president of the sorority.

"Look, I know I (uhm) ... 'agreed' to certain things b-b-but ... please don't do this! I don't think you understand, see, I'm feeling very very nervous about this, and well, it's (ulp) ... it's terribly embarassing to have all these people staring at me ... and, well ... the thing is ... they are really really sensitive!"

"What do you mean ... 'they' are sensitive?" sniffed Ivy, feigning mild interest as she twirled the feather menacingly between her fingers.

"Well ... m-m-my feet ... they ... it's (uhm) my f-f-f-feet. They're very very sensitive ... what I mean is, well ... they're ... they're ticklish! My feet are extremely ticklish ... so you can understand why ... y-you can't, I mean, you shouldn't ... not with ... not with that ... not with a f-f-f-feather! Oh, please don't ... please don't tickle my feet!"

For the first time, Ivy smiled fully, a big grin that appeared to Bambi's small mind to be conciliatory, possibly merciful. Seeing what she beleived was an opening, Bambi Baxter automatically relied on a tried and true technique which had seen her through countless other difficult situations - she flirted! Locked in a stocks and pillory and at the mercy of another woman, Bambi Baxter flirted. Putting on her best "bedroom" eyes, Bambi licked her lips sensuously and dared a quick wink at Ivy. Seemingly interested, Ivy leaned forward to whisper into the trapped girl's ear.

"It won't work, slut!", whispered Ivy, "Oh, I may have myself a little taste of you later ... but right now, I'm going to tickle your great big bare feet in front of the entire campus until you piss that pretty little thong of yours!". Bambi's "come hither" loom was immediately replaced with one of utter dread. Ivy Masters knelt in front of the stocks, placing herself at roughly eye level with Bambi's helplessly displayed soles. Touching Bambi's left heel delicately with the feather, Ivy began to slowly work her way up Bambi's bare sole, swishing the feather slowly and lightly from side to side.

"Kootchy kootchy kootchy kootchy koooo-oooo ... you pathetic slut!", Ivy teased.

The effect on Bambi was instant! Her eyes shut tightly, an idiot grin creased her pretty face and peals of joyless mirthless laughter erupted from her throat. Similarly, the crowd erupted into derisive laughter; people pointing at and clearly enjoying the coed's obvious discomfort.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA ... WHEEEEEEEEEEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... HA HA HA HA ... W-W-WAIT ... HEE HEE HEE HEE ... P-P-PLEASE ... HEE HEE HA HA HA HA ... NOOOOOOOO ... HA HA HA HA HA ... D-D-DON'T ... HA HA HA HA HA ... NOT THE FEET ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... NOT MY FEET ...HOO HOO HA HA HA HA ... QUIT LAUGHING AT ME, YOU ... HA HA ... YOU BITCHES ... HEE HEE HA HA HA ... TH-THIS ISN'T A JOKE ... HOO HOO ... I'M ... HA HA HA ... I'M ... HEE HEE ... I'M TICKLISH!"

Now how many of us have wanted to do this to the "Girl We Couldn't Have"?

Great story, Sceej! Keep up the wonderful work!:cool:

Got at least 1 or 2 more installments left in me. Thanks for the praise again. I'm as guilty as anyone as far as reading wihout leaving feedback but don't writers love it! And one of the appeals of this theme for me also is of the unattainable "glamor girl" getting a richly deserved (in my depraved mind anyway) comeuppance in a public forum!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back