• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Earlier Posts - Tickling Experiments

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Stacy woke up a few hours after she had been kidnapped from her hotel room in downtown London. She remembered people knocking on the door that evening and walking in to her room, claiming to be room service. Stupidly, she had let them in without a question or even proof of identification. They had knocked her out with some kind of sleeping agent and forced her out of her room by heaving her through the first floor window while she was wrapped in a blanket. She was then thrown into the back of an unmarked van and driven to this remote location. Now, hours later, she found herself with her ankles shackled to a floor, half naked, unable to move her arms in the rope that bound them tightly behind her back.
She shook her head for a while to try to keep herself awake. She was still a little drowsy from the poison that was used to knock her out earlier that day. She pulled on the ropes that held her arms in place, unaware that someone had been staring at her through the small window that had been crudely cut in the door of her open cell. The other thing Stacy was worried about was the clear plastic box that sat in the middle of the room next to her. She stared through it, wondering what the hell they could possibly do with it and why it was in the room with her.
She heard her cell door unlock and creak open slowly. Looking through the corner of her eye, she stared at the short figure that appeared behind her now. She watched him set a metal box in his hands next to the box that was already with her. “Hello there,” he said to her, “my name is Dr. Frederic. Do you have any idea why you are here?”
Stacy looked over at him as he began to write a few things down from the driver’s license he had stolen from her after tying her up. “I have no idea,” she said, adjusting the restraints on her arms. “What the hell kind of place is this? How did you get my license and passport? Give that back to me!”
“Why, this is the Institute for Medical Research. We have been contacted by the top defense officials in the government to test out a new kind of torture for them because, you see, our old methods were getting kind of, well, old. Since we decided that it wasn’t within the situation we were trying to create, we kidnapped a few people against their will to try out this new method on you all instead of using the volunteers. You can’t torture the willing, now can you?” he said with a smile.
“TORTURE!? What the hell? Let me out of this crazy crap! I want to go home! I’ll…I’ll call the police on you!”
“Oh they already know,” he informed her. “In fact, they’re the ones that helped us find you.”
She stared up at him with her eyes bugging out, her mouth gaped wide open at the news. She had no one to go to now, nowhere to run. She knew that if she was found outside the institute, she would surely be arrested and brought back to them. She had no choice now but to submit to them, but she would not go down without a fight. “OK, so what are you going to do to me?” she asked, clenching her fists.
“Oh but that’s the interesting part. You see, we found that after all the research we did, that most cultures had never experimented with the idea of tickling their prisoners; they just wanted to cause them pain instead. But, since we don’t want these people to waste their energy tickling others, we made up a few devices to help us with the process. Some of them had worked so far, some have not. You’re job will be to test one of these devices.”
“Please, you can’t I hate to be tickled. I hate it! Anything, anything but that! I can’t stand it!” she pleaded, pulling at the ropes.
Dr. Frederic scratched down a few notes, scribbling some of her initial reactions onto the blank piece of paper attached to a clipboard. “See, that is exactly the reason we are having machines do this. We don’t want any of our soldiers getting any ideas about our foreign prisoners. We’re already in enough trouble over people fraternizing with the enemy and treating them with practices that are against all kinds of treaties. We don’t need to add more crap to that stack. Now, let’s get on with the experiment.”
He quickly unshackled her from the floor, picked her up by her bound arms, and stuffed her into the now opened box. He held her ankles down and fastened them into cloth straps inside the box. Stacy did everything she could to try to bang him in the head with hers, but he dodged every attempt at an impact. He then grabbed her by her flailing wrists, rolled her over, and untied her hands. He fastened her wrists into another set of cloth straps at the other end of the box. Stacy twisted side to side to try to resist somehow to being tied, but could find no way to pull free from her new restrained position. Dr. Frederic put more of the straps around her tummy and knees. He fastened the last one with a tug to an open spot around her waist. Stacy lay in just her shorts inside the locked container. Her shirt had been removed earlier by one of the men that had taken her from her room and they didn’t have to worry about shoes, she was already barefoot when they found her. She was now pulling at every restraint that was around her, trying to find at least one loose piece she could work with. The doctor just stared at her for a moment, watching her movements and recording each one on his clipboard. His curiosity was returned with a look of disgust from Stacy, so he reached out and grabbed the metal box, opening the hinged top as he looked inside. The box contained 1,000 tiny robots, each one about the size of a cricket. He scooped them out a few at a time with a cup and fed them through a small air hole in the top of Stacy’s container. Stacy watched in horror as the minute creatures were poured quickly around her. They just sat there inside with her, staring back at her with their faceless bodies as she looked around to try to guess how many there actually were. Dr Washdale shook out he remaining contents and pulled a small remote light switch out of his pocket. He looked into Stacy’s eyes as he said, “Get ready for the tickling of your life.”
Stacy’s eyes almost bugged out of her head as the flipping of the control switch seemed to go in slow motion. The robots came to life one by one and began to move slowly along her body. Stacy let out a giggle as each one inched it’s way around her, trying to find it’s own specific spot on her to attack. She thrashed around, waiting for them to somehow let up. The light tickling was beginning to drive her senses into frenzy. She could feel some of them walking on the soles of her feet. Their tiny feather-like pinchers felt like small tongues on her feet, licking at every inch they could find. They climbed their way up her arches, sticking to the surface as their legs tickled her even worse when they suctioned up her feet with each small step. Some of them had even crawled all the way up to her toes, agitating the sensitive skin in between and underneath them. They could spread apart her toes by themselves, sometimes just sitting in between two toes while tickling the skin underneath her toes. She flipped out as they were walking around her feet slowly, each small movement as torturous as the next. Her feet thrashed around like crazy, trying to shake the tiny creatures, but they clung to her like fuzz on a sweater.
Most of the activity seemed to be going on at her ribs, though. Dr Frederic stood in amazement as he watched the robots at work. Since this seemed to be the most ticklish area on her body, a majority of the robots had loitered here. They clawed at her ribs, quickly scratching at a section of each one with their tiny parts. Sometimes there would even be as many as 30 on each rib, doing their work as they made Stacy lunge forward spasmodically with hysterical laughter. They traveled along the bumpy surface of each rib and then in between as they traveled to the next one. She hit her head as much as she could on the floor of the coffin, laughing with her now raspy voice that was caused by the chaos. She wanted to catch her breath, but the position she was in and the constant tickling made this task harder with each passing second. Abut 400 of them had gathered around her ribs, completely overshadowing this area in what now looked like a swarm of moving grayness traveling over her ribcage. “Make … it …stahahahahahap!” she busted out at every attempt she could find.
One of the other things that had fascinated the scientist was the fact that most of the robots were traveling up to her navel and giving it a quick scratch before going up to the sides of her breasts. A few of them had buried themselves in her navel, traveling around in circles as they tickled her madly. If they tried to climb out, they would get stuck and have to stay standing where they were, but this was still tickling the bottom of her tummy and the small are around her navel. She lunged upward and tried to stop the merciless tickling, but could still find no way to end this. Many of them came from her ribs to tickle the surface of her stomach for a while, and then went back to what they were doing before.
This is when he noticed that they also seemed to be communicating with each other. Dr. Frederic stared as he watched some of them move from one place to another, tickling every inch of skin on their way as they tried to reach their destination. The creatures acted as if they were calling each other over to check out a certain spot they had found, which he concluded had caused most of them to sit at her ribs.
Stacy was now a mess. Her hair was all over the front of her face and her entire body was covered with sweat, making it easier for the machines to move around her. He watched her and recorded some final notes in his notepad about her appearance. He turned around and left the room, leaving her alone in there. Stacy tried to yell for him, but she was so out of breath that she could not form any words. She looked toward the ceiling and continued laughing, shaking her head wildly as they crawled all over the length of her body. “Help me…” she mouthed, letting her eyes fall back into her head.
Dr. Frederic came back 15 minutes later to find Stacy still conscious, but silently laughing with her eyes closed. He quickly threw the switch to the machines and lifted up the lid to the box. He gathered them quickly in his hand, scooping them up a few at a time. “No!” Stacy cried as she spasmed when he accidentally touched her skin a few times.
“Hey, relax. The worst part is over now. Wow that really wore you out. I guess I’ll have to tell my boss the experiment was a success after all,” he chuckled to himself, collecting the remaining robots.
He took out a rag with some of the same agent on it that had been used on her earlier. He put it over her face as she tried to struggle, but quickly gave in because of her weakness. Within seconds, she was asleep.

Stacy regained conciousness several hours later in the same hotel room that she was in earlier. Had it all been a dream, she thought. She got up slowly, still having a headache from the agent. She found an envelope taped to the table in her room, which she quickly opened it up and read it. “Thanks for your contribution to the research,” it simply said.
She reached deeper inside to find 100 dollars cash stuffed behind the letter. “Well, I guess that wasn’t so bad,” she thought. She tossed the note into the trash can and walked out of her room, pocketing the cash on her way.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back