• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish fish pedicure...

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Look folks, I just find them I don't write 'em!

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=5&articleid=418200622462175041820062245978

Fishy pedicure for Japanese feet

Agencies

Hakone: The Japanese are known for eating more fish than any other nation in the world -- now fish may have a chance to get their own back.

In a beauty treatment imported from Turkey, bathers at “Dr Fish”, a new spa in the hot spring resort of Hakone, dip their feet into a warm pool teeming with fish that nibble away at dead skin and bacteria.

The toothless Kangal fish, just a few centimetres long, are touted as a cure for skin conditions such as psoriasis in Turkey, but for the hygiene-obsessed Japanese it’s more about getting their feet squeaky clean.

The experience is ticklish, rather than painful, bathers say. “They’re eating the bad stuff and it makes me feel better,” Shingo Kamiya, a 45-year-old customer at the spa said as the fish swarmed around his bare toes.

~ toyou

Yeek.
Yanno, I heard the same thing about doctors who use maggots to treat patients sometimes. My response is same as Scarlett's~Oh, HELL NO!

XOXO

It seems different than maggots... Heh. I'd give it a try just because it's something different and seems fun! Hehe!

All the negative comments...lol. and whatdeya know a decade later...fish pedis are one of the hottest things going. ;)

Lol you revived an 11 year old thread for what?

Too bad these pedis are actually losing popularity due to the fish carrying infection-causing bacteria...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back