• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

X-Rated f/m tickling :)

tulipangel

2nd Level Yellow Feather
X-Rated f/m tickling :) MY FIRST STORY, go easy on me!

(excuse my typing, im typing fast before the bf gets home) I wrote this for a great guy that I have grown to truly care about!

Its the middle of the night! tie you up in your sleep! you wake up to my mouth around your cock and think thats what your gonna cum from? silly! i tell you im gonna tickle you till you cum and that might take forever!
now your cock is all hard and throbbing but i straddle you and tickle under your arms! you are super sensitive cause you just woke up and i tickle down your sides! you beg me to fuck you and let you cum but i tell you not yet! i lay on you, feet in your face and let you suck my toes.

i tickle your knees! then i spider tickle down to your feet! i pull my feet away from you and move to the foot of the bed where i have a comfy chair! I sit down! i look into your eyes then at your cock! then i look at you again and tell you that its your last chance to cum (knowing you can't)! I say "no? okie ill have to tickle your feet then"! You laugh LOUD! i stroke your feet soft! then think how fun it would be to rake em! i scratch at them and you laugh loud! i tell you not to wake the neighbors! i tell you that if you laugh out loud again i will really give you something to laugh about! so i tickle fast and you let out a little giggle! i stop! i say "didn't i tell you....?"

i grab this electric tooth brush that you tortured me with so many times before! i turn it on and show you! you beg me to stop but i cant hear you..... well, don't want to hear you! i tickle you with it between your toes! you thrash and laugh but i just smile at you and giggle! i tickle your arches with it! you try to beg me "please stop please" but i tell you to deal with it and pay backs a bitch! i take that tooth brush and use it up your leg, up your thigh to your......................! and you scream laughing no please as i tickle around your cock with the soft brush!

your cock gets so hard and i see a little something so while i tickle your cock with the brush, i lick your cum off! you tell me to suck it and let you shoot your load but i tell you not yet! i want you to really build it up! i go back to your feet and rake one with my nails and the other with the brush! you start to get a little red in the face! i tease you and tell you how cute you look when you are on the verge of cumming but cant! you laugh hysterically and beg me to suck your cock! i tell you no and actually walk away leaving you tied up!

i want you to really suffer! once i see your cock goes down i come back in and put it in my mouth! i get you very hard again and stop sucking and start tickling again! your under arms look so ticklish! i sit on you again so you can feel my wet pussy on your skin and i tickle your tummy and under arms and sides! you look at me laughing and say that ill pay when i let you go! now knowing that i better really enjoy this cause i know im gonna get it! i lay on you backwards again this time with my feet so close to your hands you can almost touch them but not quite! you yell and laugh and beg for me to make you cum but i just start to tickle your feet! tops, soles, toes, arches all over like crazy!

i feel a little wet spot when i lean back... your cock is leaking again? "naughty boy! i should clean that up huh?" i tell you! i grab that electric tooth brush again cause that seemed to make you go wild! i put your hard cock in my mouth but i dont suck! i start to tickle around your cock and you begin to move your body... laughing pumping your cock in my mouth! i tell you to lay still and ill make you cum... i tickle the base of your cock with the brush and begin to suck! you cum in seconds!! as I wipe my mouth you ask me to untie you I say "but now, why should i let you go?"! I look at you and smile and say "aren't you more ticklish after cumming?"! You say "no im not!" "like im going to take you word for it!" I say!

The End :) tada!

wow, that was hot. let me be the first to congratulate you on an excellent story. i would go insane if that happend to me, i gaurentee it. not that im not already insane, but you know... keep up the good work.

thanks for a great story,

cappy.

Captain,
Thanks sweetie! Your so sweet! MUAH!!!!!!!!!!
Tulip

yeah, i am. but I'm so vain that i probably think this story's about me. well, i dont, but thats beside the point i guess.....

captain bender said:
yeah, i am. but I'm so vain that i probably think this story's about me. well, i dont, but thats beside the point i guess.....
HAHA ok, thats why there is no name! think its about you alllll you want my sweetness!

tulip i am sooooo hard , wish i had some to do that to me , but remember paybacks are really a bitch , and feathers work on your clit

Bob, payback is a biotch! I'm sure ill get whats coming to me in my next story!

Captain, your a babe!

fantastic, and soo erotic.. but tell me tulip?? when is your turn coming? or should i say cumming? excellent story.

isabeau

Awesome story! Very erotic. That is my fantasy, and of course I would thoroughly enjoy the payback too. Thanks for sharing.

Damn Tulip, that is one fine story...and now that I can put your pictures to your words, I can easily replace myself in the story as the lee...

I have been tortured before by having my female ler put her feet OHHH soo close to my fingers but just out of reach while still making me go insane.

I got hard just reading it.

Please cum, or rather come and make me cum. A well done highly erotic story and I give you and it 5 stars.
:happyfloa :p :firedevil

You are all so sweet! After this great responce, I am going to work on a new story with me as the lee! Thanks guys and ladies!

It's always the quiet ones! :eek:

And here I was tiptoeing through the Tulips, well................................

not anymore!​

Illtcklu said:
It's always the quiet ones! :eek:

And here I was tiptoeing through the Tulips, well................................

not anymore!​
HAHA!!!!!!!!! Im shy!!!!

Great!!

Hi Tulipangel. Your story is great! Very well written, sexy and a little sadistic (which I LOVE)
You must be a fantastic tickler and awsome lover

Keep posting please
Kisses
Diego

That was amazing!

Excellent story Tulip! Thats a wicked imagination you've got there ;) My ex did something like that 2 me once so thanks for bringing back a great memeory! :)

Diamond x

Sounds like a lot of fun!! Sexy story and very cute!

The cutest part I think is "The End tada!!!"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back