• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do Women paint your toes?

Ok then, let me clarify... :p
when I say "take pride," I mean "take care" of your feet. I see these gals at work sometimes. Their toenails are long and dirty, it's disgusting...

XOXO

TicklishLurker said:
I'm just trying to point out that it's not a matter of not having pride. It's sometimes a matter of not having the money or friends.

steph said:
Ok then, let me clarify... :p
when I say "take pride," I mean "take care" of your feet. I see these gals at work sometimes. Their toenails are long and dirty, it's disgusting...

XOXO

gotta agree with Stephanie on this.Pretty painted toenails make all the difference in the world!

Hmmm.......

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

I don't have a clue and I can't speak for women, but I sure as hell owe them everything I have just because it sends me over the edge, makes me smile, ignites the fire, and rapidly sends me into depression.......because I CAN'T PLAY WITH THEM :D But still it's worth the suffering.

THANK YOU LADIES!!!!! for this I :bowing: to you ALWAYS!!

witchtickler :firedevil

I have know idea why they do it. But i can tell u guys one thing. Im glad they do!

Found this old thread. Wanted to revive it just to see if any ladies have anything new to add and to see if any new ladies on here paint their toes

Ehh...I’m more into painting my finger nails than my toe nails. If I do decide to paint them, I usually choice a black nail polish or something dark. In the summertime I’ll paint them lighter colors. But most of the time they’re bare and natural.

I paint my toenails for the same reason I will put on a nice dress or wear the color teal; I like the way it looks. It doesn't matter if I'm the only one who will see it (outside of the occasional foot pic). The only thing preventing me from having them constantly painted is that I have difficulties yogaing myself into position where I can paint my pinkie toes without making a mess.

One reason I think women do paint their toenails, especially for Actresses and models is to accentuate the femininity of their feet. Most female feet are less angled and more soft and curvy but I think people are so used to seeing women’s feet painted that it is weird not to see Womems toenails painted. I guess to if a girl has “manly feet” where they appear a bit more masculine people will default to assuming the feet are male. I feel like we default to male anyway so it helps to have painted nails to let us see the feet are of A woman.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back