• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

legal problems from stories

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
I have just joined the forum, although I have been reading stories and visiting other parts for months - I would like to post stories involving celebrities but I wonder how I will prevent any possible legal action if the guest-of-honor (so-to-speak) comes across such stories and takes offense - where I live, by the way, the national government has legislation against anything that degrades women in any way even though it presents itself as a free country - I won't mention Canada's name, though.

I'm no barrister, but I think you should be safe. One, the odds of anybody discovering these stories are astronomical. Two, far more graphic and degrading stories/depictions of celebrities exist. Three, it's doubtful most celebrities would want to bring something like this to attention, as it would cause at least some embarassment. Four, even if they did have a problem they wouldn't resort to legal action right off the bat, just ask to remove it. Five, even if they did trace it to you they'd have a hard time proving Canada was the country of origin and thus consider it their jurisdiction. These are just my thoughts.

six, if a celebrity discovered a story about them they would have to admit that they were surfing this site on the net, to an awful lot of people.

Thankyou for the advice - I will post my first effort in the next few days

Yep, that what I was thinking myself. How could you complain about a fantasy that been written about you when your a member of the Forum yourself. If Pam Anderson or Carmen Electra where members of the forum it would be hard for them to make a case against a fantasy thats written about them. As for more degrading storries...trust me this shit's tame compaired to other sites I have sent stuff to. I'm talking brutal (not my storries, but other people's).

You can post celebrity tickle fiction with no fear. It's safe, compaired to fanfic sites we are very very mellow. On them you can find stars doing everything to each other in every combination you might imagine.

Myriads

Great! Now I can finally do that Phyllis Diller/Rosie O'Donnell story I've been dying to write!:D :D

Hey guys

Has anyone thought that stars might take flatery into effect? If you all wrote a story about me I would be flattered because out of all the people on the TMF or the world you picked me!

"sniff" I love you guys!

Right on all counts... this place is pretty tame as far as fantasies and such.
And most other sites don't even consider the celebrities POV at all for fan fic
stories. Still, if you want to cover all the bases, for writing stories about
cartoons/celebrities/registered characters and such, just enclose a little
note at the beginning of your story, saying that its fiction, and that you're
not claiming ownership or rights to the characters or anything. It's pretty much
a habit of mine now, from submitting stories to other websites.

J-dark

Hey Dave when can we look forward to seeing your Phylis Diller/Rosie O'Donnell story? lmao
No t.v. and no beer make Homer go crazy

No Foolin'?

Phylis Diller AND Rosie O'Donell?!? All this time I thought I was the only one with this secret fantasy? I can't wait for.......
On second thought, never mind. Eeewwwww! I feel so dirty. So dirty.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back