• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who would be the best future James Bond?

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
I know Daniel Craig is set to be the next Bond, and I like him. However, I was wondering: if you had the ability to choose who the next Bond would be, who would you pick?

I'd choose Jason Isaacs. He's the closest to being like Timothy Dalton.

For those of you not familiar with him, he's been in a lot of movies, but his most famous role is actually as Lucius Malfoy from the Harry Potter series... lol Despite this, if you've seen any of his other roles, you might agree that he could pull off the Bond character. He played a parody of Bond in "The Tuxedo" and actually did a great job (despite the overall movie sucking).

Check this link: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005042/

Jude Law. He has the look and the accent.

I think Hugh Jackman wouldn't do too badly in the role... for one, I'd like to see him play the part.
I like Jason Isaacs, and even though I have seen him in a few parts where he played a halfway decent person (Sweet November, Windtalkers...), I think he makes a much better bad guy. After Harry Potter and The Patriot (among others) I just wouldn't be able to picture him as a good guy... after all, he's my favorite movie prick... he plays the part so well.

How about

Adrian Paul, from the Highlander TV series?

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

johnny depp or christian bale.. johnny depp can play any character.

isabeau

A lot of people i have spoke to about this in real life have suggested American actors and some people won't agree but i don't think James Bond should be played by an American, it just doesn't seem right. If i had to pick the new one it would be someone like Paul Bettany or maybe Daniel Craig i'll reserve judgement untill i've seen him play the part. I don't know what any of you think on the matter.

these are my sexy choices lol

I would pick one of these three handsome men! lol

Gerard butler just makes me melt, his accent is to die for. Once I saw him in Phantom of the Opera I swoon when I see him lol

Hugh Jackman like Gerard has a beautiful accent. And he's not bad on the eyes either.

And Russell Crowe is just Russell Crowe...such man and he would great as James Bond

But I dont think anyone will be as good as one of the sexiest men alive...that Sean Connery!

ok im done lol

Ive thought about this a lot, and honestly I think its time to move in another direction with Bond.
Ive always thought Jamie Foxx (he can do a great british accent) would be a move that would shake up the Bond series. Perhaps not as Bond but merge off Bond to another agent, you know someone that takes over after the main "Bond" leaves or goes on hiatus.
I know its crazy but it is a thought.

Rob

I like this Jamie Foxx idea... It'll probably never happen, but who knows....

Mimi said:
Jude Law. He has the look and the accent.

good choice!he may be a bit too...uh...pretty though

i`d also give ewan mcgregor or clive owen a shot.

oooo ewan mcgregor or clive owen are very good choices...

my heart is still set on gerard butler tho

Metal428 said:
I think I should be the next James Bond! I got the looks, and I can pull off that accent, and Id be like the next big thing haha.

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

I would take Samuel L. Jackson because he has a powerful presence like is part in Pulp Fiction; Star Wars and A Long Kiss Good night. or Morgan Freeman because he is smooth as silk.

I did hear a rumuor years ago that Robbie Williams was offered the role. UI think it would be interesting to see as the guy is young, charasmatic and seems to have some acting ability (at least, I wouldn't be surprised if he did)

Henry Cavill has what it takes. Has the looks, the charm and the acting ability to pull it off.

Henry Cavill has what it takes. Has the looks, the charm and the acting ability to pull it off.

Cavill is a great actor, but he already plays Superman and Geralt. He does have the right look and presence though.

Another actor that could pull it off is Michael Fassbender.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back