• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife got it tonight

Luvhigharches

Am new to writting, so be patient with my writting. Just wanted to share a tickling opportunity I had with my wife tonight. She actually is not into tickling too much, but because I enjoy it she "holds still." for me. My wife does have a really nice body, but I got her foot tonight so I will stick with that description. Her foot is a size 8 1/2 with really high arches and medium width. Her toes are somewhat long and a little turned down.
Now I have tickled her feet before. Usually what happens is her foot and toes twitch and lite giggles come from her. I stop after a short while. Well tonight was diferent. It was really hot in the house so we had removed the covers from our bed. We were laying down to watch a movie when our baby cried. My wife went and got her and laid back down with her on her chest. Our baby went back to sleep, as she always does on mommys chest. Thus the oportunity for the tickle. I went and turned on the movie, then came back to the bed and put my pillow just below her knee to rest my head. At first I reached up and squeezed her toes, each one, one by one. Then I began to very lightly stroke her sole and arch. Back and forth, back and forth. This wasn't new to her, and her foot began to twitch alittle. But tonight was different. I just kept stroking, and wiggling, and stroking. I did not stop this time. Minute upon minute upon minute. I was all over her foot, sole, arch, under the toes, the top. I showed absolutly no mercy. While my right hand was doing the tickling, my left hand rested on her leg. I began to feel goosebumps appear all over her leg. It was so great. She kept having muffled giggles, because she did not want to wake the baby. And Yet I contiued. I know she was praying that I would reach that point that I normally do and stop. But I didn't, and it was driving her insane. I did this for about 40 minutes, and she finally whispered "Honey, are you EVER going to stop." With that I sat up and tickled her foot with both hands for about 2 minutes and finally stoped. She breathed a sigh of releaf. She said "you know that was completely unfair." I said "who said life was fair?"

Great Story Man

Have you ever let anyone else tickle your wifes feet with you? Where yall from. I would love to tickle her feet with you sometime man. I have a very intense tickling fetish. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested in really giving her a tickle she will never forget.

Great story, Hi. You are one lucky dude! Please post some more of your experiences involving your wife's feet. :devil:

You got the wife pretty good, Luvhigharches! Thanks for sharing the luv. (Pun intended, sorry.) :D

Great story Luvhigharches

:)Lucky Wife!:) Sounds like the both of you had a wonderful time!:)
Thanks for sharing!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back