• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catherine Beaumont in Ticklish Interrogation

Nice clip

Thanks for the clip -- it looks like a good one. Too bad the video and audio are woefully out of sync, at least on my machine.

(I'm guessing, however, that this is due to YouTube's process for converting the file to FLV rather than something you could have controlled. I've noticed the same issues at times when I've attempted to export video to FLV for projects here at work.)

Like I said, thanks for the clip either way!

I used to own that video

I used to own the video Ticklish Interrogation. If you can get it for a good price, the tickling looks realistic when Misty Lang tickles Catherine Beaumont but not vice versa, so the video is at times worthwhile. Catherine does not seem to be faking her ticklishness but Misty's ticklishness is about as real as her bosoms, which ain't!

But at least Misty Lang is an enthusiastic tickler, and that makes the scenes where she tickles Catherine Beaumont even hotter. I especially like the teasing look on Misty's face when she tickles Catherine stocks-bound feet.

And for eye candy fans, Misty Lang is a looker. Too bad she's not ticklish.

Last edited:
not bad

ive seen cathy before in a few tickling vids, bless her heart for doing them but in my opinion her feet are kind of ugly , and her laugh really dosent turn me on , but its not that bad ! thank you ! while watching this vid i really liked the way the girl looked that was the tickler ! what a nice body ! and even though she is wearing heels , it looked her feet might be real hot to tickle ! lol

thanks for posting that have never been able to find that video always wondered about it

ahhh yes TK-7 the HOFamer

Em Es said:
I used to own the video Ticklish Interrogation. If you can get it for a good price, the tickling looks realistic when Misty Lang tickles Catherine Beaumont but not vice versa, so the video is at times worthwhile. Catherine does not seem to be faking her ticklishness but Misty's ticklishness is about as real as her bosoms, which ain't!

But at least Misty Lang is an enthusiastic tickler, and that makes the scenes where she tickles Catherine Beaumont even hotter. I especially like the teasing look on Misty's face when she tickles Catherine stocks-bound feet.

And for eye candy fans, Misty Lang is a looker. Too bad she's not ticklish.

I gotta tell ya Em this is one of my alltime favorites! And yes I'm the guy who consistently nominated this vid for HOF (and it finally won in 05!) so I guess I'm biased. How can you tell Misty isn't ticklish? I've never looked at her as not ticklish........maybe I'm too much into her feet :evilha: Catherine is a HOFamer herself and I love when anyone tickles her feet.....which in this movie are tickled to the bone!

I dunno guys........I luv this movie........but thats me...... :evilha:

Giantfan:devil:

I produced two videos starring Cathryn. She's quite ticklish, and always puts her heart into her work. (She came out of retirement to do the last video for me, it was her last work I believe) and I've been able to call her a friend based on an e-mail coorespondence we shared. Wonderful person.

Myriads

i have a problem

Hello my friends, i'm in youtube but i dont know how to see the clips
sorry for my bad english language, Thanks!

hey great action! for a video of as old as that i have to say thats quite a good one heh

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back