• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay Capone, from one dego to another...My true tickling.

chode

4th Level Red Feather
Alright. So i met this girl about 2 weeks ago, she is gorgeous, swedich bikini team look alike, no shit. Anyways we set up a date for last sunday evening, we saw a movie, Ali, go see it, it kicks ass. Anyways we sometimes chat on the computer and on the saturday before our date we were chatting online. She was asking me all the lame get to know you stuff and wanted me to tell her something about myself that she wouldnt expect. So I did, I told her that I was ticklish, and that I actually didnt mind getting tickled. She thought it was funny because such a "manly" guy was ticklish. But thought it was kinda cute that I liked it. She then proceeded to tell me that she was ticklish on every square inch of her body! Thank the lord! So anyways we saw our movie, and i invited her to my place a couple nights ago. So she came over and we laid down to watch a movie, ha ha, now i get to have fun. I did teh light strokes on her belly, which gave way to muffled giggles, she was trying to hold it in. So of course i continued. Stroking the smooth skin on her tummy. She then told me that back in mid-evil times that tickling was a form of torture. "I never heard that before!" Was my reply, yeah right, al us tickle freaks know that! Anyways, she got up to use the bath room and when she came back downstairs she got on top of me and asked me how i liked it. She lifted my shirt and returned the favor, it drove me nuts. She was tickling the shit out of my stomach and chest, but she got no complaints from me. Wel, i let her have enough of her fun and i kicked it up a notch, thanks Emeri! I flipped her over and got her pits really good, my neighbors had to hear her laughing, she was so deathly ticklish. I worked my way down ehr ribs and to her knees, then her foot came into veiw. I am a foot fetish guy and love tickling them. She saw the look on my face and just said "No!" Yeah right, your dead. I grabbed her left ankle and gently stroked her sole through her blue and white striped sock, she giggled uncontroably. So i picked up my pace and moved my fingers faster and a little harder, she couldnt take it but never once asked me to stop. So I stopped, I know, I should have removed the sock, but I want to take it a little slow with her, let her have fun with it. I moved back to her ribs, then to a very cool place. I nibbled her ears.....that was it, THE spot. She loved it but couldnt hold still for my nibbles. Needless to say, we ended up making out and tickling each other for quite a while. I asked her why she kept tickling me and she said it was because it was fun, yay for me! She then said something like " Oooh, you keep tickling me." She muffled this in between kisses. I whispered into her ear "Yeah, I am only tickling youbecause you like it." She then said with a wicked grin "Yeah, maybe I do." So that was a very good night by my standards. We are deffinately going out again, she seems to be long term material regaurdless if she likes tickling or not. But next time we go out you can count on me offering a "foot massage" which she wont be able to turn down after a long day of hard work on her feet, she's a nurse. So kick ass for YJGFN. I will deffinately keep you all posted on any more ticklings that go on between us. I dont know if this story was descriptive enough for everyone, but its the best I can do for ya.

Side note...I have dated nurses in the past, and they all seem to be freaks, and willing to try anything. They have all been down with tickling, and really enjoyed it and had fun with it. Food for thought fellas.

Does She Know?

Does she know you're posting stories on the internet about what she might consider an intimate and private moment?

Again, Show some class. And respect for the ladies.

Tron

Once again, do not read it if you dont agree with it.

yjgfn,
way to go cumpa!!!
If she's into it, go for it man!!
Neutron, like i said before, you obviously don't like these true stories so skip them and go to the fictional ones man. You can't tell people what they can write about, it's your choice to read them, whatever.
yjgfn, tu si bravo!!!
Ciao

No My Point Is..

That before posting a TRUE tale you should have the class to get the ladies permission.That's what a gentleman and a real, confidant man does.
I've said plenty of times I prefer real stories. In fact Dave and I had a tiff about it once. One that is thankfully resolved without bad feelings. But before you post a real story you best have the ticklees permission. It's the right thing to do.

Learn how to treat women boys.\

Tron

Unless you are using somebody's real name, I completely fail to see the what the big deal is.....other than ones own conscience about sharing the intimate details of HIS own experiences with others. I go into a locker room or a bar and I hear guys....AND girls.....talk about the intimate details of their relationships all the time....often in very degrading terms!!! Sexual things, things people said in private and confidence that are being gossiped about right behind their back! And often by the people "closest" to them!!!

Anyhow, not only do we not know the identity of this person, we do not even know the identity of Yjgfin (however you spell it!!)! His name alone assures us of that!!!

Incidentally, I have told my girlfriend that I have shared stories of her ticklings with others on the internet and she didn't seem to mind a bit.

I remember when I was about 12, I raked this really pretty woman (woman? she was a girl in her 20's! I was so young, she SEEMED like a woman!)..I raked her leaves! Her boyfriend was a musician and after I finished raking the leaves, she let me come in and hang out, look at their records, etc. At one point, a friend of hers came over and they were talking and all of a sudden they started talking at length about how ticklish they were, how they hated to be tickled, which parts of the body were the worst for them, how their boyfriends tickle them....it just went on and on and I was practically trembling with excitement!!!!

Around the same time, my young aunt (again, in her early 20's) had a really, really pretty friend. Around this time, me and my brother would gang up on my aunt (who was also really pretty) and tickle the hell out of her. Anyhow, we were over to visit this pretty friend of my aunt and my aunt told her how we were into tickling her lately. The friend said, "Oh my gosh...you know how I get...." and my aunt turns to me and my brother and said..."It's true! She has to wear plastic bags on her feet at night" (all the while the gorgeous friend...dark skinned brunette, short hair....is nodding and saying "yes, yes"). "We used to sneak in at night in the dorm and sit on her and we'd all tickle her feet, trying to make her pee". and on and on and on.....and once again, I was transfixed just HEARING the accounts.

When I was really little, maybe 4 or 5, we went to visit my father's old drummer and his wife and their two kids. At one point, the wife (pretty, hippie-ish, long straight brown hair) starts talking about how every night she asks her husband to tickle her before she goes to sleep. Even at that age, I was riveted (and embarrassed....I remember rolling my head around, shyly, not wanting to make eye contact with anybody!!!)

Anyhow, the point of these three stories is that, in MY particular version of the "tickle fetish", swapping these stories (or I should say, hearing second hand account of ticklings) is a major part of the deal for me and seemingly others......wait a second, I just reread your post and I see that you said you often prefer true stories.......so I'm wasting my breath here! Oh well....I guess I just posted three stories for y'all!

Anyhow, Neutron, I hope you didn't think I was blowing off at you.....I meant no malice or anything! I understand that there are things shared with people that are sacred and intimate and not for public consumption. I think what is TRULY destructive are people betraying confidences in the REAL world, with each other....at work and at the family table, not on an anonymous message board! I mean, TICKLING isn't really a nice thing to do in the first place, is it? Why stop with posting the stories? Why don't you just be honest right up front and say "I'm sorry dear I have to tickle you relentlessly right this moment because it gives me a real sexual thrill.....". That would be the more gentlemanly thing to do, rather than sneak a quick pinch to the side when she's not looking!

Last edited:
Thank you for your input nontkl, we're not trying to disrespect anyone here. I'm glad people are putting in their 2 cents on the other hand, i'm not trying to get anyone to blow off Neutron either, i'm just sorry to hear him freakin out on me and yjgfn,

Again, good post nontkl! Before I read your post, I was going to reply that if we don't have names and faces, what difference does it make? Truly, for all we know, both yjgfn and Capone could be full of crap. (Personally, I don't think they are, and I am glad they are getting some tickle action and possibly relationships at the same time.)

Unless we say "Jane Doe - 1000 West 1st Street, Detroit, Michigan 29374" was tickled by yjgfn/Capone/whomever tonight, why does it have to offend anyone - either the girl or Neutron?

Neutron is certainly entitled to his opinion and has high standards for himself. That is a good thing. But just because others don't hold those particular ideas as our own standards, doesn't mean we're cretins or classless. I don't think we're even close to being "rapists", either.

Nothing wrong with being a gentleman or chivalrous, Neutron. We can all respect that. But, nothing wrong with posting all our experiences (even those without permission - as long as they are anonymous). Isn't that the point of the forum?

pr1nceb0b

do you ever trade stories about your past around a campfire or a beer with your buddies??

do you ever compare ex's with people , and how wrong they did you?

do you ever talk about people you work with and how they annoy you??

sure ya do...

do you ever get permission from anyone who shows up in your stories??

didn't think so....

anonymity is a blessed thing, but the difference between here and all the examples I gave is that here people change the names of the innocent.... how often do you do that in real life??

come on, sharing stories here is about as harmless as it gets.

just my opinion

Mr. Capone, I sure hope this crap from Neutron doesn't discourage you from keeping us informed on you and your new cutie!!

Thanks for the comment princebob. Beleive me, Capone and I will be sharing our weekend escapades with our ladies with all of you soon.

Like i said to everyone, if there is any tickling involved in my date tonight, i will tell you all about it, thanks for your support everyone

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back