Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Boyfriend's Brutal Revenge HD
Tickling The Surfer Girl!! WMV
Street tickling - Jana (1920x1080 HD)
Clips4Sale Banner
Legends of the Dark Plume! Movie, Vol. 14 (HDDS)
December Weak Spot HD 1280x720
Constance in Belly Button Tickle Time! (MOV Version)

What's New?

11/27/2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

New from MTJ

TICKLE WRECKED

Click here
11/25/14

Ticklingparadise

NOVEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "ATTACK AND REVENGE"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

P_Bustleton

New "Tickle till you Pee" free clip and pics from Ashley!

Hey Guys!

Here is my new Tickle Pee Clip! I had soo much fun filming this one! The text below is the story that goes with the clip. Hope you all like it!

So now that I wet myself once while being tickled, all everyone wants to do is tickle me till I pee! Last night my friend started tickling me and I felt like I had to go so I ran into the bathroom to hide. Of course I was found, trapped in the bath tub and tickled. I laughed so hard that I went pee all over myself. It went right through my panties and I was really embarrassed but laughing the whole time! I was mad afterwards but then they showed me the tape and I have to admit, it was pretty funny!
    Kisses!

Ashley

New Free Tickle Pee Clip!

My Tickling Clips Store
    This clip will be posted to my clip store around 3:30pm est.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Follow me on Twitter

I was expecting far better and more intense from you Ashley.

Far too playful and tame.

Well I am being tickled in this one and I like it more playful then intense! When I am tickling someone then I show no mercy! And how is peeing my panties tame?

Ashley

Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Fires
    Well I am being tickled in this one and I like it more playful then intense! When I am tickling someone then I show no mercy! And how is peeing my panties tame?

Ashley
    Too staged I guess and the tickling itself was tame.
    As for you in the tickling role.....love the no mercy bit.
    As for you peeing your panties.....seemed too...set up I guess for lack of a better term. TOO playful. You barely seemed to be trying to get away and the tickling itself for making someone pee, appeared TOO playful and tame.
    NO offense Ashley..........what you do is greatly appreciated and very good but this clip/bit just seemed too playful and cutesie I guess.
    You still do a fine job and your product is just fine for the most part and a great future indeed you have in the community and tickle world.

TTD

PS:Would love to see more of your NO MERCY stuff in the future and looking forward to it

My review

A new addition to the list from Ashley Fires. http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5177

The premise, simple though it may be, is this. Blonde, sexy and cute as ever, Ashley is chased into a shower stall by an unnamed and unidentified tickler. Why or for what reason, we don't know, but she is wearing a lime green tank top and matching g-string. She is cornered by her assailant, and the tickling proceeds. This is all over tickling - aggressive, invasive and real. Arm pits, upper buddy, abs and later, feet. Ashley is a tiny, slim thing, but curvy and well proportioned, she sports a fantastic dimple - I am not normally into blondes, but she breaks the paradigm - if you happen to be looking for the girl next store who just happens to be a swimsuit model, impossible though that compromise may be, here she is - her laugh is real and her voice is sexy, sultry, unique and sincere. This isn't a true bondage scenario. Strictly speaking, nothing blocks her escape, but her tickler isn't letting her go anywhere. On frequent occassions, she turns sideways, so ass and legs men (like me :-) get to see her from both perspectives. At about 1:51, there is a brilliant angle here, where the camera focuses in on her belly button, and the tickler gets her at multiple points of vulnerability. Deceptively, he gives her a small break, and then really gets to it. For you force freaks, she does try to escape, sort of, but he pins her back into the shower stall and goes to work. By the way, it's just a fiberglass shower stall, so nobody gets hurt, but be that as it may, she isn't going anywhere. More tickling, including her trim belly and bikini line and about 30 seconds later, again, her arm pits. Her breathing at this point is deep and heavy, for the reality factor folks. Then, the coup de gras. The tickler aims for her knees and inner thighs, he takes a few shots at her ribs, then her navel, and without adequate warning (darnit), she unleashes a flood of pee. The viewer gets to see the damage at a very, very close, real time angle through her panties and down her legs. "You tickled me so hard, I just pissed myself" she exclaims, playfully mad, but still laughing. This is excellent. I guess it is evident that I enjoyed it, and for 4.99, it is a more than reasonable deal.

Advice to a job well done for a future job even better done: let the audience know that you have to pee, and try to resist the inevitable. Make it clear that the tickling forced the pee. Otherwise, wow. Excellent work.

Thumbs down im disappointed

id rather have seen f/f and ashley be the tickler i even e-mailed her about doing that, i even paid for a custom video of tickling till peeing and it still didnt happen oh well oh yeah not from ashley, but from a certain female that starts with a J wonder who that could be!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but...

...that looks rediculously fake - I mean, she's Free! She's not resisting, she lifts her arms over her head exposing her underarms for no reason.

Thank you very much for the wonderful review Schopenhauer! You are a Prince! If you were the only one watching my clips I would be happy!

And Kenny, listen you know I would rather be the Ler cause I hate being tickled sometimes! It's fun either way but I would perferr to be the one in control but finding a girl that can pee while being tickled is damn near impossable! SO therefor you guys are stuck with me doing it untill I can find some one else who could pull it off.

And to respond to TKL_M28_LI_NY: I was thrown up against that wall pretty hard and did try to get out of the tub more then a few times. When you are getting tickled sometimes you don't have the strength to fight off your offender. Having my arms up was a way to also keep my balance so I did not fall over in the tub which yes would have been more realistic but then you would not have been able to see what was going on. And I could have been hurt doing that as well. Plus under my arms is not the most ticklish spot!
    So there! LOL

Again thanks to Schopenhauer for being so damn cool! I found a super ticklish cute girl and I am shooting her tonight! Should be fun! Will let you know how it went!

Kisses!

Ashley
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ashley Fires; 06-16-2006 at 06:14 PM.

Follow me on Twitter

Awesome :-)

Looking forward to the results.

cant see video

Hi,
    I'm new here in the forum and I signed up and I can't see the video here
    I press the link and it jumps to clip4sale.com
    isnt this clip free??
    I wanna see an example of ashley

Where's the clip?

Maybe she took it down, I wouldn't be surprised.

Blog Entries
    I like the idea of being tickled until I pee but I think I'd be too embarassed and holding up would be painful. Similarly I would like to tickle my lee until she peed but then I think I'd worry that afterwards she'd kick my ass.

R

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Fires View Post

Ashley
    OH and Ashley, would you be more merciless and would you tickle someone into peeing?