• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Anniversary Gift (M/F Feet Nylons - some adult content)

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Discalimer - This story, besides containing a ton of tickling, does have some sexual content at the end, so be warned! And it is a long one, for me anyway!

MY ANNIVERSARY GIFT

I sat by the phone nervously waiting. She had been gone for over 2 hours and no call. I asked her to call me when they arrived just to let me know she was safe, and Jen was always very good about following up. And then – the phone rang. I picked up the receiver – “Hello” and for a second heard nothing. I started to say hello again and then I heard it – laughter. And not just laughter, insane laughter. I listened carefully, and could tell it was Jen. “HEEEHHHHEEEEHEEEHHEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA” In between long tortured squeals, I could hear her gasping for air. Jen was insanely ticklish, and I had tickled her many times, but I had never heard he laugh so intensely. With that, I said “Hello Jen?” again, this time louder, and then the phone hung up.

I hung up the phone, and wondered if we had done the right thing. With our 10th anniversary coming up, we had decided to do something crazy. Jen had long known about my tickling fetish, and indulged me on occasion. But I never meant for her to find the stories about her I had written on my laptop. Fantasies about her being tickled in many different situations. Most were the same plot – Jen gets dressed in something sexy – usually a skirt with stockings and heels (my favorite), and is then either tied down or in some way helpless while one or more strange guys tickle her half to death. In my fantasy, I am usually either just watching, or somewhere else.

One day, I left my laptop on while I ran to the store for a quick gallon of milk, and got stuck in traffic on the way home. Jen needed to type a quick note in Word, and with my laptop sitting right there she just jumped right on it, and stumbled on the stories. When I got home she confronted me, and at first I tried to be a dick and pretend to be angry with her for snooping on my laptop, but when I realized she wasn’t upset I backed off. She asked me why I had never told her of these fantasies, and I told her I was scared. It was then that she blew me away and said, “This could be fun”.

After being married for almost 10 years, things had started to become routine, including our sex life. Not that Jen wasn’t stunning – she was 5’5 120 pounds with long black hair, brown eyes and incredible legs. She worked as an Executive Assistant for a large company, so she was always dressed in sexy office attire, and on weekends would never dare be caught in sweats – always flirty skirts or girly Capri pants. And she had a fondness for lingerie, garters and stockings her favorite. I am truly a lucky man. Yet – lately things seemed stale. That is –until we started talking about these fantasies. I told Jen that I would love to just watch while she was tied tightly, and another man tickled her stocking covered feet for hours. I told her I would love to watch her tease a man or men while dressed in sexy clothes, knowing these men would punish her later, with me nowhere to be found to stop it. Jen loved the idea. That night – we had amazing sex – the fantasy seemed to be working for both of us.

The next day – we set out to find these “men”. We went to the Internet to chat rooms, created a profile, and started chatting. It wasn’t long until we met “Ted”. Ted lived about 90 minutes away, and had a huge fetish for tickling feet. He was in Law Enforcement, which made Jen feel a lot more comfortable (thinking – he must not be an axe murdered!) He was married, but his wife was not into tickling. In fact, she wasn’t ticklish at all – so having an extremely ticklish woman at his mercy was a huge fantasy for him. We also learned that his wife, while a loving and faithful wife, had also gained a lot of weight after the birth of their 3 kids, so for them that was an issue. And as you can imagine, she did not wear sexy outfits or lingerie, etc Ted was basically just looking to have some innocent fun, without jeopardizing his marriage. He seemed like the ideal tickle fantasy friend.

After chatting on IM, and then on the phone for a few weeks – Jen was convinced Ted was the man for our fantasy. We made arrangements to meet Ted at a tavern about 20 minutes from his home. Ted arrived right on time, and Jen was very pleased. He was a nice looking guy, and big and stocky, at least 6 feet tall and about 215 pounds. Jen felt comfortable with Ted right away, as did I. We shared drinks and discussed our fantasy.

We set some simple ground rules. First one was – no sex. We all agreed that while playful touching and teasing was fine, and even kissing, etc that the limit would be intercourse. This was not about sex. But as consenting adults, if something beyond kissing happened we all agreed that was fine, as long as it did not involve penetration. The second rule was – once Jen and Ted got together, that Jen had to go through with it – there would be no backing out. Final rule was, I was NOT to be present. Didn’t want to take a chance on some crazy jealousy thing happening. We did agree that we would video-tape the entire thing. We set a date for the following weekend (the night before our Anniversary), and went our separate ways. Again that night, the sex between Jen and I was amazing – just like back when we were first dating.

The night came quickly, and I think I was more nervous than Jen. She had picked out an incredibly sexy outfit that included a knee length black skirt, black stockings, and sexy strappy heels. Jen looked awesome. Ted arrived right on time to pick her up. Jen kissed me passionately and left. I watched her walk down the walkway, where Ted was waiting, dangling a pair of handcuffs. Jen stopped, turned her back and let Ted click the steel cuffs on her wrists behind her back. He then opened the door to his car, and helped her in, and off they went. I looked at the clock, it was 7:30 pm

At 2:30 a.m. the car pulled up. I looked out the window, and watched as Jen stepped out. She kissed Ted passionately and touched his cheek. He smiled, waved to me, and then got in his car and left. Jen walked to the door where I was waiting – she was carrying her heels, and the first thing I noticed was her feet – her stockings had runs, and her big toe poked through the stocking on her left foot. I then noticed the marks on her wrists from being restrained. Her mascara had run down her face from tears, and several buttons on her skirt were missing. She looked like she had been through a nightmare. She kissed me, and handed me a tape, then whispered to come to bed when I was ready.

I walked over to my VCR and threw the tape in and hit play. After a few seconds of static it begins with Jen sitting on a bed, legs crossed, sipping a glass of wine. The bed is a large King Size bed with cast iron head and foot boards Tied to the head and foot boards were long strips of material that looked like robe sashes. Ted then comes into the scene, dressed in only boxer shorts, and takes her wine. He puts it down, and then sits next to her on the bed, again pulling her hands behind her back. He then handcuffs her hands behind her, smiling into the camera as he does. He gently pushes her back on the bad, reaching down for her feet, and lifts them to his lap, and then slowly slips off her strappy heels. With her feet sitting on his lap, he then speaks. “Do you know what I am going to do to you Jen?” Softly she replies ”Um, I think so” and with that he runs a single finger up the sole of her foot. She gasps, and instinctively tries to pull her feet away, but Ted holds them on his lap. “I’m going to tickle you Jen. I’m going to tickle you all night, and there is nothing you can to to stop it. Do you understand me” he asked as he continues to tickle. Jens squeals and shakes a little, turning to one side. With that, Ted puts her feet down, and laughing he gets up and turns off the camera, the screen goes dark.

After a brief second the picture returns. Jen is now lying face down on the bed, her hands still cuffed behind her back, her head resting on a pillow facing the camera. Her feet are now tied together at the ankles, and a rope runs from her ankles to the footboard of the bed. Ted then comes into the scene, and climbs on the bed. He straddles her legs facing her feet, his weight resting on the back of her lower legs, and settles in. “So Jen, are you ready to be tickled?” he asks, running a single finger up the sole of her foot. Jen bites her lip, stifling giggles, but this just makes Ted tickle more. After a few minutes, Jen starts to laugh, as Ted is now furiously raking the stockinged soles of her feet – first with just one finger, then several fingers, then finally both feet with both hands. When he starts to tickle right under her toes she goes berserk, laughing and trying to say “NOOOOO” in between squeals. Ted seems to relish her helplessness, himself smiling and he continues his non-stop tickle assault. Jen starts to thrash, at one point almost knocking Ted off, so Ted in response moves lower on her legs, placing all of his weight on her ankles, her feet barely poking out from under him. Jen occasionally lifts her head off the pillow and screams, only to drop back down after a few seconds. Ted is truly an evil tickler, and mocks her with chants of “Tickle tickle tickle” and “cootchie coootchie cooo”.

At this point, Ted stops, which gives Jen a chance to catch her breath. Ted reaches into his shirt pocket and pulls out a cell phone. “Let’s call your hubby and tell him we’re doing just fine, OK?” He dials the phone and hits ‘SEND’ and places it on the pillow next to Jens face. As soon as he does, he turns around and reseats himself on her legs, waiting. A very faint “Hello” can be heard, followed by a louder one. At this point, Ted starts to furiously tickle Jens feet again, smiling that evil grin at the camera as he does. Jen immediately bursts into screams of laughter, as Ted is now using a small brush on her stockinged toes, which are by far her most tickles assets. Jen can hardly breath now, and each ticklish scream is now followed by a period of silent laughter, then another agonizing scream. Ted then reaches back, closes his flip phone and climbs off Jen again. Again the camera goes dark.

Once the picture comes back we find Jen now sitting in an office chair, her hands now tied behind the chair, her feet pulled to the sides of the chair and pulled back and tied to the rear leg of the chair. Ted comes back into the picture and kneels down next to Jen to one side. “So Jen, are we enjoying this so far?” He asks, smiling that evil smile. Jens tries to answer “Ted, yes, but, please, can we just “ but Ted does not let her finish. Instead, he starts to poke her in the sides, then starts to squeeze her sides. Jen starts to laugh again, and Ted only tickles her more. Ted tickles her this way for 2 or 3 minutes before stopping. This time, he moves behind the chair, the soles of her tied feet facing him. He reaches down and starts to rake the soles of both feet, and Jen goes crazy once again. Jen can only wiggle her feet a little left to right as he rakes his nails up and down the helpless exposed soles of her feet, the nails sliding easily up and down the silky smooth nylons she wore. After a few minutes of this, Ted reaches down and unties her ankles, but not her hands, and moves to the front of the chair. “Do you want me to stop?” he asks. “Yes, please, but” started Jen, quieted by a loud “SSSSHHHHHH” from Ted. Now sitting on the bed facing her, Ted looks down at her stocking encased legs and feet. “Mmmmmmm nice legs Jen, now tease me”. Jen, still trying to catch her breath, looked at Ted, not sure what he meant. “Tease me Jen, with your legs and feet. That is, if you want the tickling to stop”. Jen tilted her head a bit, and appeared to be thinking when Ted started to reach down to grab her feet. With that, Jen crosses her right leg over her left, rubbing her nylon encased right foot against Ted’s bare leg. “Mmmmmm, I like that” says Ted as he reaches over and runs his hand over her stockinged legs. “Know what I would like even more?” he says as he reaches for the zipper on her skirt. “This” and with that he starts to slowly unzip her skirt, revealing more and more of her stockinged legs. “Ohh yeahhhh” says Ted, admiring her still crossed legs. Ted then leans back on the bed, looking down at his erection bulging through his thin boxers. “Do you want that honey?” he says. Jens lifts her foot and starts to rub it over his bulge. Ted leans back, eyes closed, and starts to moan. “Oh yeah baby” he moans, grinding his hips as her stockinged foot rubs against his crotch. “Oh yeah baby, you’re going to suck it” he says with an evil smile. Looking startled, Jen moves her foot away and shakes her head no. “No, snaps Ted, as he leans forward toward Jen. “We’ll see about that” and with that another pause.

The tape resumes with Jen back on the bed, this time sitting up facing the footboard. She is leaning forward, and her hands are handcuffed through a slot in the middle of the footboard, and her legs are spread wide, each ankle pulled through the footboard and poking out the end, ankles tied tightly to a slot. Ted is sitting on a chair facing her. “So, I’ll ask you again, are you going to suck me?” “NO” snaps Jen defiantly. “We’ll see” says Ted, as he reaches his left hand over to Jens tied right foot and starts to tickle. Jen tries to pull away but can’t as the knots holding her ankle hold firm, and starts to giggle. Ted slowly runs a single finger from heel to toe up and down her wiggling right foot, teasing her with a big smile and then saying “Cootchie cootchie cooo”. After a few seconds of this, Ted stops, staring at Jen with a big smile and she giggles and tries to catch her breath. He then reaches down and picks up 2 items that look like gloves, and starts to put them on as Jen watches. Then, realizing what they are, Jen starts to pull on the cuffs binding her hands wildly – he has put on 2 gloves that look like Freddy Krueger hands, with long plastic talons for nails – the gloves are obviously toy props for a costume. Holding both hands up and wiggling the 4-inch long plastic talons, Ted stares at Jen for her reaction. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO” she squeals, half laughing and half screaming as she realized what she was now in for With that, Ted starts to slowly drag the long talons on each hand up and down her helpless soles. Jen screams immediately, laughing and shaking her head. “OOOHHHH That tickles doesn’t it?” teases Ted, savoring every second of torturing her helpless stockinged feet. For several more minutes Ted teasingly tickles all over the soles and heels of Jens wiggling feet. Content for the moment, Ted stops and slips off the gloves as Jen, still giggling, tries to again catch her breath.

Ted then reaches down and picks up 2 strings. “You know, it’s so hard to tickle you with your feet wiggling all over” says Ted, stretching the string out with his 2 hands. Jen, still breathing heavily, can just shake her head as Ted starts to loop the string around her big toe. He then takes the string and secures it tightly to the bedpost, securing her feet even more. Jen tries to plead with Ted but he ignores her. Then he starts to tickle both of her helpless stockinged feet more. Jen starts to cackle more, shaking her head, and this seems to only make Ted want to torture her more, as he is now relentless, scratching the bottom of her feet right under her toes nonstop. The camera then goes black.

When the camera comes back, Jen is now lying on her back – her feet still poking through the footboard tied tightly, but her hands are now tied together above her head and pulled tight to the headboard. Ted has unzipped her skirt and removed it completely, and Jen is lying there in just her stockings and thong. Ted, sitting on the bed near her right knee, has a vibrator in his right hand. He is running his left hand up and down her stockinged leg softly from knee to foot, occasionally stopping to reach down and tickle her sole. He then takes the vibrator and starts to rub it over Jens private parts through her thong. Jen arched her back as the vibrator found its spot, humming as it vibrated and pleasured her. Jen started to moan, and then would occasionally giggle as Ted would scratch the sole of her foot. Ted then took the vibrator and slipped it under her thong, the thong holding it in place as it found its mark. Jen threw her head back and moaned loudly as her orgasm neared, but Ted had other ideas. He moved back to the foot of the bed and sat, this time pulling out 2 electric toothbrushes As Jen lie there with her eyes closed enjoying the vibe, Ted to the 2 brushes to her stockinged soles. Jen immediately lifted her head off the bead and shouted “NOOOOOOOOO” before breaking out into crazed laughter. Ted tortured her feet, and Jen laughed loud and long in between moans. Ted would alternate between tickling her feet with the brushes and then giving her a rest to let the vibrator do its deed. Ted then took the brushes to Jen again, and with her orgasm almost on her all she could do was open her mouth and laugh that agonizing silent laughter as her eyes filled with tears. Ted asked the question “Do you want to cum?” “YESSSS AAAAAAHHHAAAHHAHA” screamed Jen. Ted took the brushes away from her feet and sat back as Jen, now grinding her hips as best she could, started to climax. Jen arched her back and screamed in orgasm. As she lies there catching her breath, the camera goes black.

When the camera comes back on, Ted is now straddling Jens upper torso, and moves his boxers aside to free his cock. He then leans forward and grabs the headboard, his cock only inches from Jens lip, and she eagerly opens her mouth and starts to suck him. The camera then closes in on her bound wrists, and then goes black, and then static. I turned the tape off and went to the bedroom, where Jen lie on the bed, exhausted. I sat down next to her and kissed her. “Happy Anniversary Hun” she whispered, smiling.

Last edited:
:D Brilliant story! One of my favorite writers

Thanks

I appreciate the kind words. I should have another one done soon!

Your stories have always touched a voyeuristic nerve in me, and addressed my own particular fantasy of exactly the same type of thing. In my fantasies, however, my wife is tickle tortured by other women.

You've been gone for entirely too long, and I love your return story.

I would love to read any more stories you might have along the lines of "A Thursday Night To Remember." I love how your wife always manages to get herself into a little more trouble than she bargained for.

I've got to try my hand at your kind of story. Great job, Hooch! :cool2:

More to come

Thanks again, and thanks to everyone for the nice words...I am working on another story that should be ready soon, so look for it!

bump

One of the hottest stories written... thought I'd bump it up for others to read and enjoy.

Bumping this

Bumping this in case anyone wants to read the prequel to my new story

OUTSTANDING! Don't know how I could have missed this. I would have sworn I'd read all your stories.

Encore! Encore!

The story was awesome! Is it based on anything that really happened for you? Do you have a wife who is ticklish?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back