• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Tickle Swing, Real Life

tkrexx

4th Level Green Feather
First some explanation: It's summertime here in the great Midwest, and after all the corn is planted, we really have nothing better to do than have local fiestas...Watermelon Fest, Strawberry Fest, Sweet Corn Fest, Grape Fest, you name it, there's a fest. All summer long. There's a big one, this coming week in fact, that features a gigantic swing. People wear a special body-harness and are hooked up to a huge crane, then swing out over the crowd. Of course sandals and other shoes that may fly off and clout some unsuspecting festgoer must be removed. The swingers, for lack of a better term, are hoisted in the air in a prone postion, thanks to said harness...That's when the tickling begins. And also sometimes when the swinging is over. The guys running the swing delight in grabbing and tickling the helpless feet of the damsels who deem to dare the swing. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Just depends on how lucky ya get.

Admittedly, many of the people who swing the swing are minors, so special care was given to NOT include them in this post. Most of the kids are done by sunset anyway, still a little detective work and a clever way of tagging clips so I don't forget saves us all a little heartburn.

Clip #1: These gals were in the beer garden until after the evening's concert, so I must conclude they are at least 21. This is before the swing.

Clip #2: Same 2 gals, after the swing, the blonde really tries to hold it in.

Clip #3: The gal closest to the camera is a Filipina friend of my wife, she's extremely petite, but she's in her 20's. Not a great reaction, but knowing is like gold!

I have about 90 minutes of this type of footage from the past few years, but these are the only ones I have on the computer. So, if any of you out there have a chance to attend a rather large fest this summer, bring your vidcam and be on the lookout for a big swing! Might have a trade for ya!

PS: Thinking of moving to Iowa? Yer gonna love the bugs!

Rxx

Last edited:
I need a job, where do you sign up for swing duty?

That is awesome!! I have to take a vacation to one of these festivals and volunteer for that swing.

now thats something you don't see everyday. Variety is the spice of life. Thanks for sharing. keep up the good work capturing this stuff.

I'm confused and in awe.....

Is the swing SPECIFICALLY made for tickling festival goers....or is that just a bonus attraction? Does it have a 'sole' purpose, in otherwords..... :ermm: ...sure I know its a REALLY BAD pun.....

Looks like that would be a fantastic summer job :)

very interesting!!! going to have to look into this some more!!!!

thanks!!!

:firedevil

inquiries on university questionaires? tickle swings?

I don't think you can continue to undersell it, Rxx- Iowa is definitely on the tickle map! That's some cool footage you picked up there... it must feel like gold when you realize that its transpiring and you're capturing it. And due to this thread, it sounds like you may spur a wave of TMF immigration to your fair state ;) . Great work, once again, my friend!

Thx for the comebacks, Guys. It really is fun vidding the swing, tho occasionally I get the odd looks. As I said, this week is the annual event I tape these scenes at, and I have 2 more, tho I'm almost positive one clip contains minors.

Soleraker, the tickling is just an added bonus. There are alot of folks who set up lawn chairs just to listen to the concerts and watch the swing. Don't have to pay for concert tickets that way, and I dare say the swing is much more fun to watch than 50-year-old 70's and 80's rockers (Styx and Poison so far, to those curious). And yes, I'm normally amongst them, except last year, I simply HAD to see the Doobies and ZZTop! :xpulcy: The swing's purpose is, well, to swing! I'll try to get a vid of the entire getup just so the good folks here can see how entertaining it can be (At least for Iwegians, who are easily entertained).

Keep on the lookout, y'all...Most Summerfests have a website these days, so you can browze before ya buy. The swing is called Air Glory or the Bungy Swing. I'd really like to see more people posting scenes like this, and as I said a trade is entirely possible if ya get alot of scenes!

And Mica, you're 100% right, I know what "Gold" feels like!!! :bouncybou

Rxx

Nice clips but watch the bug stuff huh?Without bugs i don't pay the bills lol.

Ok, are we ready for more? This year's big annual fest has come to an end, and I've sorted thru the footage I vidded. These following I am almost 100% positive contain no minors, still I encourage the Mods to give them the onceover and final approval.

I am reposting one I originally put at the start of this thread. I removed it because after only 2 hours of 'net time I got a nasty, if well-intended e-mail about the 'lees looking like little girls, even tho they clearly had a few too many beers before riding the swing. I do not want to start any age brujaja, nor do I desire to come into conflict with the individual who e-mailed me, but this is one of the best clips in 4 years of taping this event, and I know these girls came from the beer garden about an hour after the concert ended. So, at the risk of offending and the certainty of entertaining, it is the first clip appearing here. Again, I invite the Mods to give it a gander and make the final call.

The next clip, technically clip #5 in this thread, has a gal who rode the swing a multitude of times during the course of the week, and was a 'lee at least twice, but not on this occasion. You may have to watch it twice before you see all the tickling.

Clip #6 Two gals get a quick one.

Clip #7 Again both get a quick one, the first at the very beginning.

Clip #8 3 gals swinging this time, tho only the one closest to the camera gets the treatment. Kinda cute reaction.

Last edited:
Clip #9 One of the best reactions recorded this year. These 2 gals are roomates, it was announced just after they were hoisted into swing position (After this scene ends) and one of them was celebrating her 20th birthday (Not the 'lee) by daring to swing.

Clip #10 Just a quick one.

Clip #11 Very nice tickling/reaction here.

Clip #12 Another nice bout and good reaction.

Clip #13 Good looking gal, good tickling, not so great reaction.

Now for something new this year: One night only, the swing crew had a GIRL helping out! And as is obvious, she enjoys getting in a good tickle too!

Clip #14 Not the best vid quality here, and just a quick Gitchya by the girl.

Clip #15 The gal from clip #5 finally gets it, by the little blonde helper, who really has fun with this one. The clip is a little longer than nessecary so we can catch a glimpse of the 'lee. Rexxommended viewing.

Clip #16 Again the same 'lee, tickled by one of the guys this time, and he really goes to town.

Gotta few more, But I'm done for the night.

Rxx

Okay, here's the last installment.

Clip #17 Lotta people walking in front of the view, luckili the tickling can be seen. Cute gal.

Clip #18 Same gals, the other gets it this time.

Clip #19 Cute little reaction.

Clip #20 Another cute quick one.

Many thanks

Thank you sooo much, Trexx for taking time to post these clips...They're fantastic

Pips

pips33pips said:
Thank you sooo much, Trexx for taking time to post these clips...They're fantastic

Pips

i agree - very entertaining clips! thanks for posting. I'm gonna look out for similar swings in UK!

Its simle...your the man, man. To take the time of your day to do this...thats awesome. Then to post it for us...Awesome again. Most importantly, doing it in front of people, not afraid of the weird looks, makes you FANTABULOUS!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Where are the clips? I cant see them.

Tommy-Lee-Jones-no-country-for-old-men.jpg

Maybe that's beacause they were posted 8 years ago. Just guessing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back