• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who would you like to have a drink with?

Strider

2nd Level Blue Feather
Self-explanatory here, folks. Name anyone you'd want to have a drink (or two, or ten) with. They can be living or dead, famous or not, anyone you want.

I'd like to split a bottle of Jameson's with Christopher Hitchens.

It would have to be some real hardman character such as Vinnie Jones or Ross Kemp just to see if they could really hold their drink.

sean bean...and johnny depp...and you Strider.. :wub:

I would drink a few with Audie Murphy, Winston Churchill, Lee Marvin, W.C. Fields, and Mae West. That would be a party!

Hmmm...

Attilla The Hun
Ghengis Khan
Tamerlane
Taras Bulba
Cochise
Crazy horse

Talk about a party!
Just leave the bottles on the bar and go hide someplace!
We'll leave enough cash on what's left of the place to rebuild!

tickleterror said:
Of course i would like a drink with the lovely isabeau as well.

well you sweetie you..one drink would be ok. after that i get either silly, stupid, or belligerent, depending on the mood and what i'm drinking. ditto xoxo

o and all the writers on the forum, wow imagine the conversations coming from such creative minds.

You're so sweet, Izzy. But you knew that already.

A few others I'd like to get buzzed with: Winston Churchill, Ernest Hemmingway, Shane MacGowan.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

Who would you like to have a drink with......

........all the guys at AA!

Seriously do you mean TMF or someone famous, or does it matter!

Bono, definitely, can't believe I forgot to mention him

Strider said:
You're so sweet, Izzy. But you knew that already.

yea i knew that.. hm tickleterror, i don't know if i'm more ticklish when i drink, i do know my inhibitions are less..

others i would like to share a drink with.. Queen Elizabeth the second. John McCain..

Ooh what i would do to an inhibitionless Izzy, what huh drinking yes, Ozzy Osbourne, Bruce Dickinson and Marilyn Manson.

Janis Joplin,jimi hendrix, Lynyrd skynyrd,The Big Bopper,members of Cream & Steppenwolf are all my favorites I'd love to have a drink with..

TMF members :Well there are quite a few of you more than I can count,and not wanting to leave anyone out,I'll just say you all know who you are and I request that my list will expand,just like my list of lees and lers I want to tickle and/or be tickled by :rotate:

Last edited:
Not me? Sits in the bar alone...

"It's quarter to three, there's no one in the place except you and me, So setem up Joe, I've gotta a little story I think you otta know."

tickleshotel said:
Janis Joplin,jimi hendrix, Lynyrd skynyrd,The Big Bopper,members of Cream & Steppenwolf are all my favorites I'd love to have a drink with..

TMF members : Illtckluu,Sweet Isabeau,Steph,Tickleterror,Angel_2,Tamia,MIlagos,Knox and his lovely wife,and venray along with venraya :wavingguy

ticklishscribe said:
"It's quarter to three, there's no one in the place except you and me, So setem up Joe, I've gotta a little story I think you otta know."

Sure scribe,a drink with you sounds good!

Last edited:
I'll give you the champagne of tickles...

Treating you like a ticklish appetizer and main course. :woot: :D :angel:

tickleshotel said:
scribe of course ,what'll it be? a beer,wine or something else? :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back