• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Muslim Girls Tickled

fffffff

TMF Poster
Does anyone know where there are any pics or vids of muslim girls getting tickled and tied up... I would love to see that, just love em

I wrote a story about it lol, have a read in the fiction stories section

Sounds dangerous

I heard if you get caught tickling a Muslim woman the Muslim men cut off your fingers.

Sorry, couldn't resist....

oh thats real funny, NOT!

im sure theres lots of muslim girls whod love to get tied and tickled

Hat al gibna.

I love the idea of tickling women who hate, can't be, shouldn't, never are or normally wouldn't be tickled. This includes, but is not limited to, devout religious women, especially a fundamentalist Muslim woman wearing a hijab. Let's make it happen people.

Meth

yea i love the idea too... although ive got nothing agaisnt them and i think its good that they wear it....but sometimes i get tempted

Imagine like 4 people grabbing a muslim girl in her hijab and tieing her to a bed, and then giving her a tickle toture of her life!! ill love that to happen....we need to make it happen lol...

ill just love to see a video on it, someone should do that one day, film it and put it on the web lol, the purest girls getting tickled, wow!

what dya think!

I completely support the forced abduction and tickling of girls, particularly those who would be most opposed to the encounter.

While we're at it, why don't we knock over a few banks?

well i dated a turkish girl for a while in college...and she was muslim of course , well i tickled her all the time (just playful tickling no hard core stuff) but i must say she was very very ticklish and world allow me to tickle her...she was very submissive (at least when it came to ticling).
granted she WAS NOT a strict muslim so she never wore long burka or anything just western clothes. She had never really been tickled before other then by her sister and some female classmates. anyway I neer had the chance to just pin her down and tickle her to death but i did tickle her many times ...highly recommend tickling turkish girls if you can!!! my second favorite after korean girls!

I would buy a video/DVD like the one you guys are talking about... "forbidden fruit" is hot!

tcklft said:
I heard if you get caught tickling a Muslim woman the Muslim men cut off your fingers.

Sorry, couldn't resist....
I almost dropped my laptop on the floor laughing so hard. Freakin hilarious, man.

Money Sceme!

I bet loads of people would buy it! whoever makes a video like that would be rich!! so if anyones reading who makes videos, then please make one, it would be a hit lol

fffffff said:
I bet loads of people would buy it! whoever makes a video like that would be rich!! so if anyones reading who makes videos, then please make one, it would be a hit lol

good joke haha

Unfortunately I fear that if a Muslim girl would accept to shot a tickling video it would probably be the last thing she's going to do before getting decapitated at the best :(

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty much what IT said - you'll only get either girls pretending to be Muslim, or someone who was raised Muslim and abandoned the faith.

As for doing it to an unwilling Muslim girl, besides the fact that it's wrong - it's one thing to play consensually while she pretends she's not consenting, another thing entirely to sexually assault her - remember that many of them believe that if a woman is assaulted she's at fault and will be stoned to death for "being a whore." If not by her own family, then by other extreme Muslims who find out about it.

I'm sorry, I don't normally get angry but this disturbs me. Lurker is right, and frankly it's sick. We're all human, and it is asault if anything like that was to be acted out as described above. It also seems that if the girl in discussion was a fake, then the crowd or duo in this case would not be pleased in itself. I will say no more and again do apologize as I don't like to disagree or be angered, but this is pushing it too far.

This could get bad...
Dave

method11236 said:
That's what chloroform and duct-tape are for.
Italian_Touch said:
Jeeee... this is a BAD joke... :disgust:

Didn't think it would happen, but I have to agree with Italian T there.

As for the posting(s) in question.... Most Muslims are victims already, so that's just even more tasteless, serious or not.

I have infinitely more respect for the so-called "skanks" than true non-cons. Everyone's happy, no trauma.

you guys know ANYTHING at all about the religion of Islam?
just like there's all kinds of christians, fundamentalist and others, there's all kind of muslims...
just like some christians-but not ALL ( the sane ones don't )-think sex is sinful unless it's strictly to procreate, not ALL muslims most likely would think it sinful to be tickled...

dudes-get your heads out of the sand!

tickleboynyc said:
dudes-get your heads out of the sand!

But the psycho-fundalmentalists would willingly attack and kill any woman they precieve as a whore. In some Muslim-run countries they actually put rape victims in jail not to punish them, but to protect them from those who would kill them.

It's just not a good idea. Pretend is okay, but real non-con tickling - especially of women who belong to a religion where assault victims are labeled as "whores" and treated like criminals is not okay.

oh, i TOTALLY agree that non-consensual tickling is wrong! that was not my point tho.

Backwards people...

Their way of thinking is 2000 years old. First of all Arahb men should be wearing vails, are you kidding me... have you seen their noses... sheesh. I know some Arahb women who come from places that don't follow the way of the morons. She is very beautiful, though still a little back wards. For the record, as I understand it, the Karom (I know tha6t is spelled wrong, please forgive me) states that women should be free and allowed to own there own land, devorce there husbands, and basicly be treated like human beings. Women and Children are to be protected by men, not flowen into buildings by cowards. Those who try to tell people other wise should be wiped from the earth.

Methods comments don't suprise me either, he's a bad rep for all Americans.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back