• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother-in-law tickled

mmore13

Last night I go by my in-laws to pick up an A/C they have for me + the little lady. I walk into the living room and there is my mother in law sitting on the recliner with her leg up and bare foot staring me in the face. She was doing some stretching exercises. She recently had surgery on her ankle.
So as i walked over to kiss her hello, I started tickling her foot and you should have seen the look of panic on her face. She couldnt' just pull her leg away quickly, so for about 10 seconds she was tortured. :devil: She has big feet too (10).
it was great to hear her cackle and complain how much it tickled and to not tickle her again. yeah right!!

Way to go, dude!

MILs - foot tickling is the best use I can think of for them! :tickle:

Hello Mmore13

Nice to hear you got to tickle your mother-in-laws feet like that. So have you tickled her feet often? Also is your wife as ticklish as your mother-in-law on her feet? Hope to hear your response on these too questions soon. Any chance of getting pictures of your mother-in-laws feet and your wifes posted too. Okay that is three questions....LOL

TicklesFemales

Why yes Ticklesfemales I did tickle her once before. MIL's aunt has a pool and at times over the summer myself and my wife head over to see her as well as my MIL. My MIL is a sun hog, so every chance she gets, she is there and in the pool. Well, i'm in the pool with my MIL and wife. I'm busting my wife's chops about something and my MIL tells me jokingly to leave her alone. I said ok, I'll bother you then. She was floating in a raft. I grabbed her right foot's big toe with one hand and killed her foot with the other. She had nothing to firmly grip to to pull away and didn't want to fall in the water. So needless to say, I tickled her to tears. My wife was laughing and yelling at me all at once. I must have tickled her for at least a minute. Luckily we were in the water so evidence of my "fetish" if you know what I mean was hidden under water.

Unfortunately, my wife does not know of my fetish. She is unbearably ticklish and she too has size 10 feet. hates to be tickled though. My sister-in-law also has size 10 feet and they are wide!! Also ticklish and she's playful so I try to sneak tickles on her often, but she is rarely barefoot, so it's mainly ribs that get it.

As for pics, I will try to take some this summer at the infamous pool. Might be hard considering after each pic I take someone says let me see how it came out. I'd be caught red handed if there is a big fat picture of a sole on the cam.
I'm ashamed I can't come clean with my fetish. believe it or not, my friends, (guy + girl) know I have somewhat of a foot/tickling fetish, but they know enough not to call me out around wifey. They think my fetish died out with age.

Mike

Mmore13

Keep up the tickling my friend, your a lucky guy. You should tickle your wifes feet more too. Get some pictures of your wifes feet while she is sleeping and post them here. Maybe even a clip of you tickling your wifes feet while she is sleeping. Have fun.

TicklesFemales

mmore13 said:
Last night I go by my in-laws to pick up an A/C they have for me + the little lady. I walk into the living room and there is my mother in law sitting on the recliner with her leg up and bare foot staring me in the face. She was doing some stretching exercises. She recently had surgery on her ankle.
So as i walked over to kiss her hello, I started tickling her foot and you should have seen the look of panic on her face. She couldnt' just pull her leg away quickly, so for about 10 seconds she was tortured. :devil: She has big feet too (10).
it was great to hear her cackle and complain how much it tickled and to not tickle her again. yeah right!!

This is a great story! I love short, true encounters like this.

Thanks!

TK

I like this story. It rings with authenticity, doesnt sound like anything that couldnt happen. Could you give us a description of your MIL before hopefully you take a photo of her please? :upsidedow

A description? sure. She is about 5'9'', looks tanned year round w/ a medium build. She is 56yrs old. Again she has a size 10 foot. Smoothest soles you have ever touched.
I'm a firm believer that the older women are the more sensitive their feet become. That's provided they take care of them. Hard, caloused feet aren't ticklish no matter how old.

Michael

Sounds like you have a blast tickling her thats for sure! :triangle: Cool! Thanks for the description and I love the story. And to think...most people HATE their mother in law! :devil2:

Mother-In-Law tickled

Indeed I do have a blast. Even though it has only been twice, both experiences have been great.
When I can find some time, I'll post some awesome experiences with my ex-girlfriend from Highschool mom. She was absolutley beautiful and such a flirt. Little feet and a little women, so the stuff I did her I could write a book about. I man handled her almost nightly. Tickling only of course! :angel:

Michael

mmore13 said:
Indeed I do have a blast. Even though it has only been twice, both experiences have been great.
When I can find some time, I'll post some awesome experiences with my ex-girlfriend from Highschool mom. She was absolutley beautiful and such a flirt. Little feet and a little women, so the stuff I did her I could write a book about. I man handled her almost nightly. Tickling only of course! :angel:

Michael

Please do Mike, I would very much look forward to some ex girlfriend's mom tickling stories. As you can see I wrote one myself that the forum seems to enjoy. :rotate:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back