• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Thinks Isabeau Should Get Her Own Archive?

TicklishGrl4Lfe

Level of Cherry Feather
I think Isabeau deserves her own archive for all of her awesome stories! DOes anyone agree with me? :angel: :bowing:

o hon thank you for that.. but my stories don't have enough detail or length to be considered for an archive.. but thank you so much xoxo :wub:

isabeau said:
o hon thank you for that.. but my stories don't have enough detail or length to be considered for an archive.. but thank you so much xoxo :wub:

oh you're very welcome...and BTW congrats on your new feather!

Can I get a Hell yeah!

She is definately worthy of having her stories in a sealed archive!

My vote is yes!

Invisible Ink said:
She is definately worthy of having her stories in a sealed archive!

My vote is yes!

as much as i appreciate your vote of confidence, i don't feel i'm an established enough writer yet, as you yourself have proved to be, my good friend.. thank you anyway..

I can only say that her last story was the best I have read in a great while. So yes, I think she deserves her own archive.

maniactickler said:
Perhaps a visit to my flatulence thread will make things clearer. :eek:

o god.. cannot you mention a post without that disgusting topic???//

anyway thanks for the vote of confidence, however Shadowtklr just this last year got his own story archive.. i in no way compare to his awesome style of writing... imo, he should have had an archive long ago...

isabeau said:
o god.. cannot you mention a post without that disgusting topic???//

anyway thanks for the vote of confidence, however Shadowtklr just this last year got his own story archive.. i in no way compare to his awesome style of writing... imo, he should have had an archive long ago...

well my opinion is that you are as good as anyone else on here and that you are as deserving in my own eyes Izzy!

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
well my opinion is that you are as good as anyone else on here and that you are as deserving in my own eyes Izzy!

love, i appreciate your confidence in my writing ability.. and come what may , i will continue to write. i like using my imagination to create stories...

Myriadas just pm'ed me back saying he will put your name in consideration, Isabeau... :cool2:

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
Myriadas just pm'ed me back saying he will put your name in consideration, Isabeau... :cool2:

thank you love..... if i would get one. wowowowow i would owe it all to you.... but i never thought ever i would get my own archive

Oh yes you do deserve it!

You're one of the better writers on here; you've been writing quite a bit lately,
Hell, yeah you deserve your own story archive!

Mitch

Yes, Isabeau, your stories have gotten a lot of views, and it's time for you to have your own archive. :D

milagros317 said:
Yes, Isabeau, your stories have gotten a lot of views, and it's time for you to have your own archive. :D

Mastertank1 said:
You're one of the better writers on here; you've been writing quite a bit lately,
Hell, yeah you deserve your own story archive!

Mitch

Thank you for agreeing with me! :wavingguy :D :bowing:

i think izzy definitely deserves her own archive, she is one of the hardest working members of the TMF! peace..........BLUE_THUNDER :bouncybou

BLUE_THUNDER said:
i think izzy definitely deserves her own archive, she is one of the hardest working members of the TMF! peace..........BLUE_THUNDER :bouncybou

Thank you Blue_Thunder! *bows*

Let me chime in here. I also think Isabeau deserves her own archive. She's been quite prolific lately, and she's getting better all the time.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back