Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

I can't breath! I am too sensitive! - aba
Amanda Bryant: Tickled For Ransom! (1080 DS)
Morgan Del Ray Tickled In Pantyhose (mp4)
Clips4Sale Banner
Last Laugh Isa 1 (Low Res)
Tickled tied toes Anna Rose (1280x720 HD)
Honey's Feather Lickle-Tickle

What's New?

10/30/2014

Visit the TMF Personals and Gathering forums, and Chat Room for ways to connect with other members!

New from MTJ

What Frightens You?

Click here
10/27/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

ticklingismylif

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A guys feet.

A guys feet.

We've heard countless dialogue, messages, and articles about the beauty of the females feet, so how about what women thing of ours? Are you ladies into guys feet? What do you find most attractive about them if you are? I'm not saying I want a girl to suck on my toes or anything (unless she insists) but I am interested in being as attractive, kissable and ticklable as I can be. As are lots of the guys around TMF i'm sure.. Help us out girls..
    Nuff said...

Yes,definitely into guys feet I love looking at guys feet whether they are bare,in sandals or socked though the socks don;t stay on long around me as I love having bare feet in my grasp to massage,tickle.
    What do I like about guys feet? I really love the manly foot,especially when they are really soft on ,bottoms,smooth like babies skin(no callouses,corns,or Gout as those are turn-offs and the toes,nails are well kept not too short or too long,..
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL

Http://www.myspace.com/ticklishcutie382003

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117630

You are so right. You men do deserve your moments in the sun.

Keep in mind that I am not visually into feet but rather a tactile person who enjoys handling feet (tickling and/or massaging). So my reply is coming from thar perspective.

I do take notice of a man's foot purely to gauge his sensuality. I have found that men who at least try to maintain their feet and keep them soft and keep them free of dry flakey skin are more likely to receive and give in the touch department. They understand the importantce of keeping their skin nice to the touch.

If you are wondering why cracked heels etc are such an issue, think of this way: If you are driving down an open road, going fast as you can, wind in the face, etc and all of a sudden you hit dirt, ice, potholes, pedestrian (joking) etc, wouldn't that jolt totally offset if not ruin the sensation. For me it is the same as I glide my palms, or fingers or nails down the soles only to hit callouses, dry skin etc. One just has to worker harder and it doesn't feel as nice.

Blog Entries
    I'm not a fan of guys' feet.

My first boyfriend had like 8 knuckles in his toes and would freak me out by picking stuff up with them or trying to grab me with his feet. It was not human at all.

And then being unfortunate enough to see my mom's boyfriends feet. Oh dear Jesus, I think I died inside that day. They pretty much looked like this:

Ask me ANYTHING (within reason)

Take a picture of yourself with your screen-name!!! Proof that there are some ACTUALLY REAL PEOPLE on here.

If you don't know how to reverse-image search, you deserve to get catfished. Learn how, here.

Oh good lord, TG. Here's one place we didn't need a visual aid.

Blog Entries
    You know what? I was trying to think of something to help lionhart with his question, but after viewing that photo, ticklishgiggle, I just can't right now.
    YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry Lion. Maybe I will pm you.

My name is Sacer. I've been adopted by Helena.
    Bugaboo
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zod
    It is official.I am old now.I have to wear bifocals now. Thankfully not for driving,or for finding my tallywhacker.

That's just fucked up

Blog Entries
    LMFAO

I'd love to see your reactions in person.

Hilarious.

Take a picture of yourself with your screen-name!!! Proof that there are some ACTUALLY REAL PEOPLE on here.

If you don't know how to reverse-image search, you deserve to get catfished. Learn how, here.

yep....that definatly killed the mood.
    for god's sake I was enjoying listening to girl's views about our feet for once, just because you don't enjoy them doesn't mean you need to ruin it for everyone who does TG >_< theres a thing called tact...
    Take a look at our youtube channel for homemade fun tickling videos from me and my lovely girlfriend Foxyfeather!

www.youtube.com/ user/thefeatherfeet (delete space)

....yow....OK.....here's a little disclaimer on behalf of us fellas who DO take supreme care of their feet in the hopes that a willing lady WILL desire to touch/play with them:

It'd be all too redundant to suggest that the kind of feet seen in TG's photo above are NOT the kind of feet ANY sane individual would dare lay a finger upon....but please...do NOT let that example rule your thinking ladies....there ARE men out there that take better care of their feet than some women do. And as long as your eyes function, you'll know upon sight those that do from those that don't.....judge wisely.

Thank you...we now return you to the thread.....already in progress....
    I LOVE HAVING MY FEET TICKLED!!!

Vice-President and CEO Of The SFC

Blog Entries
    For someone who likes tickling, I'd expect them to have half a sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by ticklishgiggle
    yeah...well some people dont like gross humor...and I'd consider THAT gross humor.
    Take a look at our youtube channel for homemade fun tickling videos from me and my lovely girlfriend Foxyfeather!

www.youtube.com/ user/thefeatherfeet (delete space)

Quote Originally Posted by ticklishgiggle
    Would it help you to know I made my post with a wry grin on my face?
    I LOVE HAVING MY FEET TICKLED!!!

Vice-President and CEO Of The SFC

Blog Entries
    Sorry for tainting the holy thread of guys' feet.

I'm sure you have some very nice looking hooves, FeatherFeet.

In recent years I have found it interesting that more and more males are treating themselves to pedicures. You know you cannot change the size or width of feet or how long or stubby the toes are, but you can make them sleek and silky in appearance and touch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast