• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A guys feet.

Lionhart

TMF Expert
We've heard countless dialogue, messages, and articles about the beauty of the females feet, so how about what women thing of ours? Are you ladies into guys feet? What do you find most attractive about them if you are? I'm not saying I want a girl to suck on my toes or anything (unless she insists) but I am interested in being as attractive, kissable and ticklable as I can be. :cool2: As are lots of the guys around TMF i'm sure.. Help us out girls..

Yes,definitely into guys feet :bouncybou I love looking at guys feet whether they are bare,in sandals or socked though the socks don;t stay on long around me as I love having bare feet in my grasp to massage,tickle.
What do I like about guys feet? I really love the manly foot,especially when they are really soft on ,bottoms,smooth like babies skin(no callouses,corns,or Gout as those are turn-offs and the toes,nails are well kept not too short or too long,..

You are so right. You men do deserve your moments in the sun.

Keep in mind that I am not visually into feet but rather a tactile person who enjoys handling feet (tickling and/or massaging). So my reply is coming from thar perspective.

I do take notice of a man's foot purely to gauge his sensuality. I have found that men who at least try to maintain their feet and keep them soft and keep them free of dry flakey skin are more likely to receive and give in the touch department. They understand the importantce of keeping their skin nice to the touch.

If you are wondering why cracked heels etc are such an issue, think of this way: If you are driving down an open road, going fast as you can, wind in the face, etc and all of a sudden you hit dirt, ice, potholes, pedestrian (joking) etc, wouldn't that jolt totally offset if not ruin the sensation. For me it is the same as I glide my palms, or fingers or nails down the soles only to hit callouses, dry skin etc. One just has to worker harder and it doesn't feel as nice.

I'm not a fan of guys' feet.

My first boyfriend had like 8 knuckles in his toes and would freak me out by picking stuff up with them or trying to grab me with his feet. It was not human at all.

And then being unfortunate enough to see my mom's boyfriends feet. Oh dear Jesus, I think I died inside that day. They pretty much looked like this:

yumm4539_7650328.JPG

You know what? I was trying to think of something to help lionhart with his question, but after viewing that photo, ticklishgiggle, I just can't right now.
YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry Lion. Maybe I will pm you.

LMFAO

I'd love to see your reactions in person.

Hilarious.

yep....that definatly killed the mood.
for god's sake I was enjoying listening to girl's views about our feet for once, just because you don't enjoy them doesn't mean you need to ruin it for everyone who does TG >_< theres a thing called tact...

....yow....OK.....here's a little disclaimer on behalf of us fellas who DO take supreme care of their feet in the hopes that a willing lady WILL desire to touch/play with them:

It'd be all too redundant to suggest that the kind of feet seen in TG's photo above are NOT the kind of feet ANY sane individual would dare lay a finger upon....but please...do NOT let that example rule your thinking ladies....there ARE men out there that take better care of their feet than some women do. And as long as your eyes function, you'll know upon sight those that do from those that don't.....judge wisely.

Thank you...we now return you to the thread.....already in progress....

For someone who likes tickling, I'd expect them to have half a sense of humor.

ticklishgiggle said:

yeah...well some people dont like gross humor...and I'd consider THAT gross humor.

ticklishgiggle said:
Would it help you to know I made my post with a wry grin on my face?

Sorry for tainting the holy thread of guys' feet.

I'm sure you have some very nice looking hooves, FeatherFeet.

In recent years I have found it interesting that more and more males are treating themselves to pedicures. You know you cannot change the size or width of feet or how long or stubby the toes are, but you can make them sleek and silky in appearance and touch.

bellystrokes said:
In recent years I have found it interesting that more and more males are treating themselves to pedicures. You know you cannot change the size or width of feet or how long or stubby the toes are, but you can make them sleek and silky in appearance and touch.

lol I got a pedicure once, with my girlfriend hosting me into the place. She got one of those couples specials or something and wanted to take me before my birthday to "make my feet more sensitive" I felt weird enough going in as a guy, but the scene I made from how much it tickled made me feel even more ebarassed! Heh....*shudders at thought of the brush* needless to say...yes it made my feet oh so more sensitive, and that was a fun few hours buried in the sand later that afternoon. hehe.

And TG Captain Upright over here just wishes you would stop trying to shock people or gross people out. If you don't have something nice to say about the subject of a thread the least you could do is respect it and not ruin it for people. I don't think thats too unreasonable to ask.

ticklishgiggle said:
LMFAO

I'd love to see your reactions in person.

Hilarious.

You'd see my eyes closed as I scroll past IT. Where was that taken , the TMF leper colony?

Oh yes, those brushes. Yeah, I think Steph once said she takes a magazine with her to hide her face into, as she fights back the giggles. But come on, didn't the water and the massage part feel lovely? Or are THAT ticklish????
hehehehee

FeatherFeet said:
And TG Captain Upright over here just wishes you would stop trying to shock people or gross people out. If you don't have something nice to say about the subject of a thread the least you could do is respect it and not ruin it for people. I don't think thats too unreasonable to ask.

I wish more people could take a joke.

It's a pretty depressing world we live in when people need to complain about everything.

ticklishgiggle said:
I wish more people could take a joke.

It's a pretty depressing world we live in when people need to complain about everything.

for someone upset about people complaining...you certainly do enough of it yourself.

FeatherFeet said:
for someone upset about people complaining...you certainly do enough of it yourself.

Oh for God's sake.

Anyway, back on topic.

Guys feet. They rock.

TickleWolf said:
You'd see my eyes closed as I scroll past IT. Where was that taken , the TMF leper colony?
ROFL. Same reaction here. Although I did think it was hilarious, TG ....but then I have a sick sense of humor too. :jester:

FeatherFeet said:

Thank you.

I think everyone should take care of their feet. :happyfloa

now that we see what I dont want to handle, how about some prime example of what I would like to handle. Or maybe some vivid descriptions?????

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back