• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A guys feet.

Thanks for taking the time to reply girls, including our own stand up comedian ticklishgiggle.. :cool2: I'm more of the tickling, massage and general foot rubs kinda guy so anytime I can make that experience all the better for the female involved i'm all for it.. Haven't had a pedicure yet but I think it's defitately something i'll have to check out. Not sure how i'll handle the brush, but it'll be fun to find out.. Keep the ideas flowing ladies..

I'm with Bella. It's more of a tactile thing for me, but it all starts with a glance. I'm not a foot worshipper per se, but I sure do like to tickle, massage, etc.

lol right now my feet are really soft because I was in the pool for two hours and I powdered them. I'm a guy btw.

My feet are somewhat small for a guy. (im not ashamed!!) lol i wear 12 and a half shoe but theyre only about 11. (i like big shoes for comfort and cuz my feet are wider than normal) heh. I have shorter toes, wider feet with really soft and wrinkly bottoms.

FeatherFeet said:
lol right now my feet are really soft because I was in the pool for two hours and I powdered them. I'm a guy btw.

My feet are somewhat small for a guy. (im not ashamed!!) lol i wear 12 and a half shoe but theyre only about 11. (i like big shoes for comfort and cuz my feet are wider than normal) heh. I have shorter toes, wider feet with really soft and wrinkly bottoms.

Hope you had a nice swim. I am not a powder person by nature; oils and lotions, yes, powders, no. I So I have to ask, what does the powder to for your feet. And btw, gentlemen, your feet do lovely enought to have my hands.

bellystrokes said:
Hope you had a nice swim. I am not a powder person by nature; oils and lotions, yes, powders, no. I So I have to ask, what does the powder to for your feet. And btw, gentlemen, your feet do lovely enought to have my hands.

well i did have a nice swim heh. Powder makes any cracks dissolve and it makes the feet generally softer (and less sweaty which means less smelly ^.^) and for me in particular, softer soles mean more ticklish soles.

and yes they would do lovley enough to have your hands. ^.^

Ok, I will be brave and admit my powder ignorance and ask this question: Please be kind all you powder puffers. So when I apply lotion and/or oil, I massage it into the skin until dry. How does powder work? Do you drop a little on and let it soak in, or massage it, doesn't it get flakey on you. And those who use oil and lotions, how does powder compare to alleviating dry skin on the heels etc?

I have the rarest of male feet: Succulent. It embarases me, but there it is. I have to be honest.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back