The Silent Treatment HD
HYSTERICAL BONDAGE TICKLING  ARCHEPELICO PART TWO
Clips4Sale Banner
New Office Girl Tied and Tickled! Large Screen
Kody Evans: Soles Up Feet In Face SD
Crime & Passion Pt2: Let Me Help You - WMV HD

What's New?

8/22/2014

Check out Stryker Entertainment for a wide selection of tickling clips!

New from MTJ

Get
Tootsie Love!

Click here
8/19/14

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

SharonP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up MM/F - Tickled by TWO until she PEE'S 8 Times

Hello All,

I just wanted to give this clip to you as some people requested it and I want to share this with you a VERY intense tickling until she PEE's 8 times. This is Princess tickle torture until she pee's 8 times video clip!

Masked tormentor assisted by another male ler set about tickling Princess into a frenzy. Driven by a goal to TICKLE HER TILL SHE PEE'S!! They jump upon her tickling her with great intensity and she responds with roars and fits of laughter as Princess is a strong and ticklish girl. Her naked body is wriggling on the bed as she is tied into the x position but it is no use and she knows it! She WILL be tickled until she pees! She becomes tired due to the intensity, so we give her a little break and then get back down to action in our pursuit of piss and laughter. There is not enough room to describe all that happens in this clip, so I will just summarize by saying... see princess relentlessly tickle tormented until the showers start squirting, and SQUIRTING they do. For those that requested, enjoy it, I know we did!

Click Here to view this clip.

If you have any request to see princess gets tickled or anything that you would like dont hesitate to email me at: cherry@mytickling.com or visit our website www.mytickling.com we are now have Livesupport program.

This clip is going to be available on our clipstore at 6pm UST CLICK HERE to visit our store.

Enjoy,

Cherry
    ---------------------------
    Episode Pack Contains:

Hi and Low Quality WMV format
    IPOD format
    Picture Set
    (All in 1 purchase simply "Add To Cart")

----------------------------
    Asian Tickling Clips (Submissive Asian Ticklees)
    ----------------------------
    Teen Tickling Clips (Sexy White Girls)

nice

nice. keep up the good work.

Grade: Excellent

Hi Cherry,

I just downloaded this immediately, because, as most of my previous posts would suggest, I want to support producers who contribute to this rather specialized tickling theme. This is a thoroughly enjoyable, real sequence. I give it my (for what it's worth) unqualified endorsement as a meaningful contribution to this genre.

A few reservations, which I hope you will take constructively:

*I think that a lot of folks who enjoy this sort of thing like to see a bit of simulated submissiveness, if that makes any sense. The ticklee should try to resist what the ticklers are trying to do to her, i.e., tickler her until she wets herself. By contrast, Princess seems to react to this predicament with devilish, bordering on maniacal glee. True - her reactions to the tickling are intense. Yes. I'd say you can't get any more intense than that. But she doesn't seem to be at all bothered that these fellows are trying to make her lose control of her bladder. She seems to be the kind of girl who would wet herself anywhere, if she was caught short, and just shrug her shoulders and giggle it off, without the slightest hint of embarassment. That's her personality. Can't fault her for that. And one nice thing: nobody can say she was literally coerced. The tickling goes on and on with her peeing multiple times, without any real change in emotional state with a possible exception at the end, when she really does seem to be exhausted.

*Maybe her resistance to the tickling and what the ticklers are trying to do to her would be clearer from the dialogue, but most of what was exchanged between Princess and the ticklers will probably be lost on a monoglot, linguistically incompetent American English speaking audience. Ok, I won't speak for the broader audience, but I will speak for myself. With the exception of a few hand gestures, it was really hard to connect much of this sequence to a very intriguing introductory description.

That said, this was a great clip. Thanks

4. Thank you for your support Schopenhauer. I think you've made some fair points on that clip, and your assessment of Princess and her personality is absolutely spot on.

She is a very opened minded, fun loving and outgoing. She is great as a lee and she is becoming an incresingly evil ler.

She has since been back to be tickled and to tickle again, and she also let herself go this time and squirted. From the first time we tickled Princess she has always said, "don't tickle me too much or I'll pee". We've always thought that this would be great, but its taken time working together for her to build up the trust to allow us all to take it that little bit further.

Thanks again for your support and feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Schopenhauer
    Hi Cherry,

I just downloaded this immediately, because, as most of my previous posts would suggest, I want to support producers who contribute to this rather specialized tickling theme. This is a thoroughly enjoyable, real sequence. I give it my (for what it's worth) unqualified endorsement as a meaningful contribution to this genre.

A few reservations, which I hope you will take constructively:

*I think that a lot of folks who enjoy this sort of thing like to see a bit of simulated submissiveness, if that makes any sense. The ticklee should try to resist what the ticklers are trying to do to her, i.e., tickler her until she wets herself. By contrast, Princess seems to react to this predicament with devilish, bordering on maniacal glee. True - her reactions to the tickling are intense. Yes. I'd say you can't get any more intense than that. But she doesn't seem to be at all bothered that these fellows are trying to make her lose control of her bladder. She seems to be the kind of girl who would wet herself anywhere, if she was caught short, and just shrug her shoulders and giggle it off, without the slightest hint of embarassment. That's her personality. Can't fault her for that. And one nice thing: nobody can say she was literally coerced. The tickling goes on and on with her peeing multiple times, without any real change in emotional state with a possible exception at the end, when she really does seem to be exhausted.

*Maybe her resistance to the tickling and what the ticklers are trying to do to her would be clearer from the dialogue, but most of what was exchanged between Princess and the ticklers will probably be lost on a monoglot, linguistically incompetent American English speaking audience. Ok, I won't speak for the broader audience, but I will speak for myself. With the exception of a few hand gestures, it was really hard to connect much of this sequence to a very intriguing introductory description.

That said, this was a great clip. Thanks
    No Safewords - True Torment - Tickled until they're broken
    - NEW SITE
    - FREE DOWNLOADS
    - INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD FULL EPISODE PACKS
    - Including iPod clips, FREE with each episode!
    Click here to visit www.M˙Tickling.com

...and now with LIVE customer support!

5. Bump for golden showers
    - NEW SITE
    - FREE DOWNLOADS

tickled by two until she pee's 8 times!

where else can i see tickling videos of girls getting tickled until they pee themselves! can someone write back to me and tell me what sites i would have to go too? thank u!
    david parisi

Quote Originally Posted by terminator36940
    where else can i see tickling videos of girls getting tickled until they pee themselves! can someone write back to me and tell me what sites i would have to go too? thank u!
    Check out the video reviews section, you will see a bunch that I have reviewed and if you follow the discussion through page 3, you will see various additions. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=73166

Most of these, unless otherwise mentioned, are found at clips4sale.com There are at least one or two that I haven't had the chance to review. At clips4sale, Tied and Tickle Tortured did one recently as did Tickle UK (she is tied to a tree and tickled, and then left to pee herself, so not quite, but close).

Searching for these things is a real pain in the neck, because clips4sale won't let you search two different terms simultaneously, but if you narrow it down to the tickling sites, you can find more. These are of radically varying quality and credibility, as the reviews should indicate.

8. We have another princess pee clip coming out soon, so stay tuned and visit http://mytickling.com for the latest updates, as well as the TMF of course
    - NEW SITE
    - FREE DOWNLOADS

Hey MTS and TTSEA - I live in the UK, and my only card is Switch/Maestro, which is common here but not used in the US. I also have Paypal and internet banking. Can you tell me of any way that I can pay you for this clip, as I'd love to buy it.
    Thanks,
    PT

is it normal that i cant see the clip? the url doesnt work :X

11. Quote Originally Posted by peetickler
    Hey MTS and TTSEA - I live in the UK, and my only card is Switch/Maestro, which is common here but not used in the US. I also have Paypal and internet banking. Can you tell me of any way that I can pay you for this clip, as I'd love to buy it.
    Thanks,
    PT
    PM sent
    - NEW SITE
    - FREE DOWNLOADS

12. Quote Originally Posted by TrK
    is it normal that i cant see the clip? the url doesnt work :X
    ummm, whats happening for you? It is working for me, and others.
    - NEW SITE
    - FREE DOWNLOADS

13. Quote Originally Posted by peetickler
    Thanks,
    PT
    It was nice talking to you peetickler, drop me an email if there is anything you need.
    - NEW SITE
    - FREE DOWNLOADS

Thanks for the help and the clip MTS, it was awesome! It's great to have a big, strong, voluptuous girl like Princess in the TTSEA lineup; nothing at all wrong with petite ladies, but variety is the spice of life. It's clear that she's genuinely ticklish, and the sweaty close-ups of various parts of her body were proof that she was being put through a real workout

I pretty much agree with Schopenhauer (the tickle fan, not the philosopher); one of the enjoyable things is to hear the speaking interaction between ler and lee - teasing, begging, broken promises, etc - and that wasn't possible for me as my Tagalog isn't up to scratch. But this is a minor issue, and the opportunity to watch this big-boned beauty's voluptuous body worked over till she bursts her banks is one that had me wishing I was over there to guest star in your next offering!

BTW what did you think of my future tickling bondage video suggestions? You guys are linked to ticklehorror.com aren't you? I imagine they might give them a shot, as they're renowned as an extreme and erotic tickle-bondage site.

15. Quote Originally Posted by peetickler
    Thanks for the help and the clip MTS, it was awesome! It's great to have a big, strong, voluptuous girl like Princess in the TTSEA lineup; nothing at all wrong with petite ladies, but variety is the spice of life. It's clear that she's genuinely ticklish, and the sweaty close-ups of various parts of her body were proof that she was being put through a real workout

I pretty much agree with Schopenhauer (the tickle fan, not the philosopher); one of the enjoyable things is to hear the speaking interaction between ler and lee - teasing, begging, broken promises, etc - and that wasn't possible for me as my Tagalog isn't up to scratch. But this is a minor issue, and the opportunity to watch this big-boned beauty's voluptuous body worked over till she bursts her banks is one that had me wishing I was over there to guest star in your next offering!

BTW what did you think of my future tickling bondage video suggestions? You guys are linked to ticklehorror.com aren't you? I imagine they might give them a shot, as they're renowned as an extreme and erotic tickle-bondage site.
    Thanks for the feedback peetickler, and your bondage suggestions were absolutely awesome. ooooooo, the thought of those dangling bodies is in 1 word, HOT.
    - NEW SITE
    - FREE DOWNLOADS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast