• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MM/F - Tickled by TWO until she PEE'S 8 Times

TTSEA

TMF Expert
Hello All,

I just wanted to give this clip to you as some people requested it and I want to share this with you a VERY intense tickling until she PEE's 8 times. This is Princess tickle torture until she pee's 8 times video clip!

Masked tormentor assisted by another male ler set about tickling Princess into a frenzy. Driven by a goal to TICKLE HER TILL SHE PEE'S!! They jump upon her tickling her with great intensity and she responds with roars and fits of laughter as Princess is a strong and ticklish girl. Her naked body is wriggling on the bed as she is tied into the x position but it is no use and she knows it! She WILL be tickled until she pees! She becomes tired due to the intensity, so we give her a little break and then get back down to action in our pursuit of piss and laughter. There is not enough room to describe all that happens in this clip, so I will just summarize by saying... see princess relentlessly tickle tormented until the showers start squirting, and SQUIRTING they do. For those that requested, enjoy it, I know we did!

Click Here to view this clip.

If you have any request to see princess gets tickled or anything that you would like dont hesitate to email me at: [email protected] or visit our website www.mytickling.com we are now have Livesupport program.

This clip is going to be available on our clipstore at 6pm UST CLICK HERE to visit our store.

Enjoy,

:justlips:

Grade: Excellent

Hi Cherry,

I just downloaded this immediately, because, as most of my previous posts would suggest, I want to support producers who contribute to this rather specialized tickling theme. This is a thoroughly enjoyable, real sequence. I give it my (for what it's worth) unqualified endorsement as a meaningful contribution to this genre.

A few reservations, which I hope you will take constructively:

*I think that a lot of folks who enjoy this sort of thing like to see a bit of simulated submissiveness, if that makes any sense. The ticklee should try to resist what the ticklers are trying to do to her, i.e., tickler her until she wets herself. By contrast, Princess seems to react to this predicament with devilish, bordering on maniacal glee. True - her reactions to the tickling are intense. Yes. I'd say you can't get any more intense than that. But she doesn't seem to be at all bothered that these fellows are trying to make her lose control of her bladder. She seems to be the kind of girl who would wet herself anywhere, if she was caught short, and just shrug her shoulders and giggle it off, without the slightest hint of embarassment. That's her personality. Can't fault her for that. And one nice thing: nobody can say she was literally coerced. The tickling goes on and on with her peeing multiple times, without any real change in emotional state with a possible exception at the end, when she really does seem to be exhausted.

*Maybe her resistance to the tickling and what the ticklers are trying to do to her would be clearer from the dialogue, but most of what was exchanged between Princess and the ticklers will probably be lost on a monoglot, linguistically incompetent American English speaking audience. Ok, I won't speak for the broader audience, but I will speak for myself. With the exception of a few hand gestures, it was really hard to connect much of this sequence to a very intriguing introductory description.

That said, this was a great clip. Thanks :cool:

Thank you for your support Schopenhauer. I think you've made some fair points on that clip, and your assessment of Princess and her personality is absolutely spot on.

She is a very opened minded, fun loving and outgoing. She is great as a lee and she is becoming an incresingly evil ler.

She has since been back to be tickled and to tickle again, and she also let herself go this time and squirted. From the first time we tickled Princess she has always said, "don't tickle me too much or I'll pee". We've always thought that this would be great, but its taken time working together for her to build up the trust to allow us all to take it that little bit further.

Thanks again for your support and feedback :)

Schopenhauer said:
Hi Cherry,

I just downloaded this immediately, because, as most of my previous posts would suggest, I want to support producers who contribute to this rather specialized tickling theme. This is a thoroughly enjoyable, real sequence. I give it my (for what it's worth) unqualified endorsement as a meaningful contribution to this genre.

A few reservations, which I hope you will take constructively:

*I think that a lot of folks who enjoy this sort of thing like to see a bit of simulated submissiveness, if that makes any sense. The ticklee should try to resist what the ticklers are trying to do to her, i.e., tickler her until she wets herself. By contrast, Princess seems to react to this predicament with devilish, bordering on maniacal glee. True - her reactions to the tickling are intense. Yes. I'd say you can't get any more intense than that. But she doesn't seem to be at all bothered that these fellows are trying to make her lose control of her bladder. She seems to be the kind of girl who would wet herself anywhere, if she was caught short, and just shrug her shoulders and giggle it off, without the slightest hint of embarassment. That's her personality. Can't fault her for that. And one nice thing: nobody can say she was literally coerced. The tickling goes on and on with her peeing multiple times, without any real change in emotional state with a possible exception at the end, when she really does seem to be exhausted.

*Maybe her resistance to the tickling and what the ticklers are trying to do to her would be clearer from the dialogue, but most of what was exchanged between Princess and the ticklers will probably be lost on a monoglot, linguistically incompetent American English speaking audience. Ok, I won't speak for the broader audience, but I will speak for myself. With the exception of a few hand gestures, it was really hard to connect much of this sequence to a very intriguing introductory description.

That said, this was a great clip. Thanks :cool:

tickled by two until she pee's 8 times!

where else can i see tickling videos of girls getting tickled until they pee themselves! can someone write back to me and tell me what sites i would have to go too? thank u!

terminator36940 said:
where else can i see tickling videos of girls getting tickled until they pee themselves! can someone write back to me and tell me what sites i would have to go too? thank u!

Check out the video reviews section, you will see a bunch that I have reviewed and if you follow the discussion through page 3, you will see various additions. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=73166

Most of these, unless otherwise mentioned, are found at clips4sale.com There are at least one or two that I haven't had the chance to review. At clips4sale, Tied and Tickle Tortured did one recently as did Tickle UK (she is tied to a tree and tickled, and then left to pee herself, so not quite, but close).

Searching for these things is a real pain in the neck, because clips4sale won't let you search two different terms simultaneously, but if you narrow it down to the tickling sites, you can find more. These are of radically varying quality and credibility, as the reviews should indicate.

Hey MTS and TTSEA - I live in the UK, and my only card is Switch/Maestro, which is common here but not used in the US. I also have Paypal and internet banking. Can you tell me of any way that I can pay you for this clip, as I'd love to buy it.
Thanks,
PT

is it normal that i cant see the clip? :( the url doesnt work :X

peetickler said:
Hey MTS and TTSEA - I live in the UK, and my only card is Switch/Maestro, which is common here but not used in the US. I also have Paypal and internet banking. Can you tell me of any way that I can pay you for this clip, as I'd love to buy it.
Thanks,
PT

PM sent :)

peetickler said:
Thanks,
PT

It was nice talking to you peetickler, drop me an email if there is anything you need.

Thanks for the help and the clip MTS, it was awesome! It's great to have a big, strong, voluptuous girl like Princess in the TTSEA lineup; nothing at all wrong with petite ladies, but variety is the spice of life. It's clear that she's genuinely ticklish, and the sweaty close-ups of various parts of her body were proof that she was being put through a real workout :devil2:

I pretty much agree with Schopenhauer (the tickle fan, not the philosopher); one of the enjoyable things is to hear the speaking interaction between ler and lee - teasing, begging, broken promises, etc - and that wasn't possible for me as my Tagalog isn't up to scratch. But this is a minor issue, and the opportunity to watch this big-boned beauty's voluptuous body worked over till she bursts her banks is one that had me wishing I was over there to guest star in your next offering!

BTW what did you think of my future tickling bondage video suggestions? You guys are linked to ticklehorror.com aren't you? I imagine they might give them a shot, as they're renowned as an extreme and erotic tickle-bondage site.

peetickler said:
Thanks for the help and the clip MTS, it was awesome! It's great to have a big, strong, voluptuous girl like Princess in the TTSEA lineup; nothing at all wrong with petite ladies, but variety is the spice of life. It's clear that she's genuinely ticklish, and the sweaty close-ups of various parts of her body were proof that she was being put through a real workout :devil2:

I pretty much agree with Schopenhauer (the tickle fan, not the philosopher); one of the enjoyable things is to hear the speaking interaction between ler and lee - teasing, begging, broken promises, etc - and that wasn't possible for me as my Tagalog isn't up to scratch. But this is a minor issue, and the opportunity to watch this big-boned beauty's voluptuous body worked over till she bursts her banks is one that had me wishing I was over there to guest star in your next offering!

BTW what did you think of my future tickling bondage video suggestions? You guys are linked to ticklehorror.com aren't you? I imagine they might give them a shot, as they're renowned as an extreme and erotic tickle-bondage site.
Thanks for the feedback peetickler, and your bondage suggestions were absolutely awesome. ooooooo, the thought of those dangling bodies is in 1 word, HOT.

peetickler said:
Glad you liked it MTS......but the big question is: can you do it?

I would love to do it, but as most of our shoots are done in hotelrooms and rooms of that kind, it would be difficult to get an hook or hoop into the roof thats capable of holding up the weight of a lee.

If you can think of any devices that could achieve this in an improvised way then for sure we can do it! :)

Pee Tickling

God! Tickling tied up asian princesses till they pee.. is there anything better?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back