• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Tamia78

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
The following story is all true..no names have been changed to protect the innocent..BECAUSE THERE WEREN'T ANY... :evilha:

Ticklerguy4u=Black Letters
Tamia78=Red Letters

It was 5am Thursday morning. I was packing up some last minute things before I made it to the airport. A friend of mine was waiting for me in my house as I shutdown the lights, dvd player, computer, etc. Today was the day. The day I would meet Tamia78. I arrived at the airport and checked my bags in. I packed some clothes and two electric toothbrushes. I was only planning on using only one to brush my teeth with and the other I bought specifically for another reason.

I actually woke up at around 8am because I had to get some things done before picking TG up at the airport. I was nervous as hell, not only because I was meeting TG for the 1st time, but I've never actually been tickled by a real Ler, and wondered how I would react. He said he would sneak a quick tickle when he gave me a hug at the airport, and I anticipated the reaction I would make if he did what he promised.

The flight went pretty smooth. I arrived in Denver to change flights over to Oklahoma. As I was making my way to another concourse, I passed a novelty shop and went inside to look around. I saw a beanie baby. A small stuffed pink dog with glasses supposedly from the television show Blues Clues. I thought to myself I bet she would like this and purchased it. When I arrived in Oklahoma, I knew she would be there to meet me. I was a bit nervous but did my best to hide it. I walked down the airport hall and there she was waiting for me just passed the exit. She was dressed in a white summer dress and looked absolutely stunning especially because she was smiling. She looked beautiful. She wore heels that showed off her feet. We gave each other a hug and I presented her the stuffed animal I had bought in Denver.

I recognized him as soon as he walked from the terminal. I gave him a big smile and a big hug (he didn't try to tickle me..........yet :) ) I bought some awesome looking heels that showed off my newly manicured toes and red (because TG asked me to wear red polish) nail polish. The little stuffed Magenta was SOOO cute!

It was now lunchtime and I had not eaten since 4am this morning. So we decided to get a quick bite to eat at McDonald’s before we headed to the hotel. It didn’t take long for a conversation to start because I had been talking to her on the phone for the past couple of months and I knew we had a lot in common. It was as if we were old friends meeting for the first time. I couldn’t check in to the hotel until 3pm so we had time to kill.

We had some time to kill before checking in to the hotel, so we ate at McDonald's. He decided to test my ticklishness while I was driving! I giggled a little bit and warned him that he shouldn't be doing that while I was driving. We went to a museum and talked a bit more. He was sneaking little tickles in the whole time around a bunch of little kids! We just naturally became comfortable around each other.

After lunch, we decided to go to Wal-Mart and pick out a few things for our first session together. Immediately we went to the arts and crafts aisle and started to browse at different kinds rope, we finally made the decision. A rope that was soft and silky like. We headed back to the hotel at 3 o’clock and I checked into my room. After talking and joking around for an hour or so I said, “It’s time to tie and tickle you.” Jokingly. She said “Okay”.

The trip to Walmart was a blast, although I was a little apprehensive....surely these people knew why we were buying feathers and rope! After check in we got settled in for about an hour. Then he turned to me and said, "Okay, it's time to tie you up and tickle you!". I kinda looked at him for a sec. I was thinking, 'Damn! Already?' I was thinking we'd sorta ease into it. He had this eager look in his eyes tho......I think I saw his fingers twitching too. I figured I'd just keep the sundress on. It was sleeveless and ended just above my knees. I took off my sandals and leaned back, not knowing what to expect.

She looked absolutely hot!! I took in all of it. Her feet, legs, underarms, neck, stomach and sides…her skin was smooth. I couldn’t wait to tickle her. I took the rope out of the bag. We had also bought scissors and I proceeded to cut different lengths to accommodate certain positions.

By this time, I was about to hyperventilate! OMG...he was acting like a pro, making knots, checking the rope lengths...geez, I thought, what the hell did I get myself into?

She lied on the bed sideways and stretched out her arms. So that her hands were on right side of the bed and her feet were dangling on the left side. Her feet didn’t hit the floor because of her height. I loved it! I thought to myself, I could easily fit my hand under her feet. The bed was a queen size. It had a headboard and four legs. “Perfect” I thought, for the tickling Tamia was about to endure.

He tied my feet first. I held my breath as I waited for him to tickle my feet while he was tying them down. You know he did it, damn him. God, even the ROPE dragging across the bottoms of my feet while he was tying it was tickling! I was jumping and squirming already, and he hadn't even started!

I tied her feet to the legs on the left side of the bed. I then walked around to right side of the bed and tied down her wrists. I ran it under the bed and tied it to the legs. I walked over her bound feet and stood in front of her. She looked helpless. Her arms stretched over her head and her legs at the edge of the bed; her feet hanging a few inches off the floor. The sadistic Ler in me jumped for joy. I felt a rush go through me. Did I mention how hot she looked? This was it…I was going to tickle her with every bit of my being.

After having fun with my feet for a minute, he moved up toward my outstreched arms, and tied my wrists together. Then I felt him run the rope from my wrists under the bed to my feet. After he tied these, I tested his skills. Yep, I was bound tight. I let out a nervous giggle when he gave me a sadistic grin. You could tell the big dork LOVED every minute of making me squirm.

I knelt down and tickled her feet by wiggling my fingers under them. I kept my nails just a bit longer than usual because I knew I would be using them. Tamia started giggling as soon as I touched them…her feet are very ticklish.

Dammit I just read that! You DID have longer nails than I thought! OMG, it was soooo bad! He started raking his nails on my feet, and I couldn't even get away and move them. Did I mention my feet are the worst spot on my body?

I didn’t stay there for long because it was only to tease her. I stood up and walked straight to my backpack, which was a carry-on and pulled out the electric toothbrush. I looked at her and said, “Look what I brought.” I turned it on, walked over and glided it across her toes. Tamia instantly started to laugh hard. I knew I had hit a “hot spot.”

When he pulled out the toothbrush, I really didn't know what to expect. I've never been tickled with anything but fingers. Holy crap, that stinking toothbrush.....I STILL get chills thinking about it. He moved it across the bottom of my feet, and I was laughing hard anyways, and thought I could take a bit more, but then the evil bastard moved them to my toes, a place I was not even aware that I was THAT ticklish! I couldn't believe it, but I laughed harder than I was laughing already! I tried to kick my feet, but they were held tight by the rope. I could just sit there and try to buck around, hoping I could dislodge the toothbrush somehow. Not a chance. He just followed my foot and held my toes back while he ran that damn toothbrush under my toes. I have honestly never been tickled so mercilessly!

If her feet were ticklish, her toes are off the scale. I proceed to run the toothbrush over her toes and then to the middle of her soft feet. Going back and forth. She was definitely in ticklish agony. I moved it in between her toes then underneath where the joint of her toes met her foot. The toothbrush seemed to be very effective.

Hell yeah the toothbrush was f*cking effective!

I put the toothbrush down and began to tickle her feet again with my fingers. I then stood up and said “We can’t neglect the rest of you can we?” I purposely taunted her because she had confessed to me before that makes her more ticklish. I wiggled my fingers again using my nails to lightly scratch her stomach. Tamia began to buck as I played her body like a piano. Hitting every spot on her belly like they were keys as she lay there laughing hysterically. As if she was an instrument and every stroke made a new sound of musical laughter.

I was almost relieved when he moved to my upper body. I was breathing hard from the insane tickling that he gave my feet. Then I realized where he was targeting next: my belly! He started lightly tickling along my sides. That was torture. I bucked and giggled, trying to wiggle away from him, but those ropes were tight! I felt him spider-walk his fingers right around my belly button, and I broke down. He didn't tickle in one place for a long time. He moved to my underarms, which surprisingly, weren't as ticklish as I thought. (They actually became more ticklish each time I was tickled--but more on that later ) :D

I wondered “Where else is she ticklish?” Still tickling her on her belly with my left hand I moved my right hand to her neck and stuck out my index finger. Lightly gliding it across her neck…another hotspot!! Tamia moved her head to guard her now tickled neck still laughing and giggling from her tummy torture accompanied with this new found tickle spot. She managed to tilt her head to her shoulder enough for me to no longer reach one side of her neck only to open up the other side. Of course, I seized this opportunity. She wasn’t going to get away that easy.

Yeah, yeah....another part I didn't know was ticklish. He kept tickling there too!

I moved my hand away from her neck and belly. I decided it was time for her underarms to feel some tickling. I, again, glided my fingers from the tops of her elbows down to her armpits. By now I could see her whole body was betraying her. Every place I touched was ticklish. I used my fingers to spider up and down her arms. Watching her uncontrollable laughter. I used a finger to touch each of her ribs. I noticed that she would slightly jump when I did this. So I lightly grabbed her ribs with both hands and squeezed several times. It was as I had hoped. She began to buck her body again, pulling at the ropes, which held her arms above her head and giggled, laughed, giggled and laughed. I went back to letting my fingers lightly dance on her stomach.

At this point I was struggling HARD against the ropes, and laughing so hard I was crying! I didn't know how long I had been tied up, but I couldn't take too much more of his tickling of my upper body. He kept tickling up and down my arms, which was something that drove me absolutely crazy!

I know it was tickling her so much that I kept it up. I began taunting her…saying, “Who’s the king?? I am, right? I can make this stop if you want.” “All you have to say is I’m the king.” “The king sets the rules in this kingdom and decides when his royal subjects get tickled.” “All you have to say is I’m the king and it will stop.” Fortunately she never said it. She just took it and took it. Constantly laughing and giggling at the tickle torture she was now enduring. “She is truly ticklish,” I thought.

Man....I think the taunting was what did it. At one point, he returned to my underarms and started scratching his fingers there-- it was over after that. It tickled so much! I know at one point of his "Who's the king" taunting, I looked him straight in the eye, and said "I am!". It felt so good to finally be tickled like that, and I didn't want it to stop! I knew by teasing him back I was going to be tickled more as puishment......Yay, me!

I stopped after a few minutes and went straight for her feet again. I wasn’t done yet. I picked up the toothbrush off the floor and continued to tickle her toes with it while using my fingers to tickle her soles. I actually think she was trying to tell me to stop…but I couldn’t understand her because she was laughing so hard.

I KNOW I was trying to tell him to stop! He made up this insanely long sentence to say as a safeword (something like "I'm such a ticklish lee, and how much it tickled and ...I don't know I couldn't say the thing, I was laughing so hard)

Your welcome...sweetie... :blaugh: Eventually Tamia was able to slip out of the rope that bound her wrists due to bucking and pulling. I didn’t tie them that tight because I didn’t want to leave rope burns but it kept her tied up for an hour and half though. She sat up. I paused for a minute and looked at her. She was still panting slightly. She looked at me and I figured she had enough. I began to untie her feet but not before I gave them a quick tickle making her giggle and laugh again. After our session both of us were pretty hungry so we went to dinner and hung out the rest of the night.

I ended up struggling so hard I managed to slip out of the rope, thank god! TG is a sadistic, mean tickler! He told me that I had been tickled for an hour and a half, and I couldn't believe it! We did go out to eat and came back to the hotel......Lemme add a little side note here. He tied my arms together and put them over his head a little later.........and I guess it was too late for him, and he actually FELL ASLEEP tickling my underarms, if you can believe it!

Had to embarass ya, babe!

That wasn't funny. Makes me feel old. :blush:

The next day, we had breakfast together. We went to IHOP. She wore a short skirt and a sleeveless blouse. We hung out most of day watching movies at the hotel. This time I wanted to try something different. I knew Tamia had wanted to try being tied with her hands over her head. Exposing her underarms. I had come up with this idea when we were making plans to see each other a few weeks earlier. Since it was a hotel I didn’t see the reason of making holes in the ceiling by putting in eyehooks.

See? he's not telling the whole story.....
When he woke up in the morning, I got tickled awake. He's strong enough to hold my arms above my head and tickle my upper body. Needless to say I was laughing my head off at 8am in the morning. When he let me go, it was time to shower and change. I chose my outfits carefully to make sure to show all my ticklish spots. I'm SUCH a lee, lol. After breakfast we went back to the hotel and played PS2 for a bit (we hooked it up in the room.) Omg, I've never been with anyone who was so into tickling me! Every time I beat him at one of the games, I got tickled. Hell, everytime he beat me, I got tickled!

I stand about six feet tall and she is shorter than me. I told her I had an idea of how to tie her up without destroying the room. I tied her wrist together and put her back against me and lifted her arms over to the back of my neck. My height would allow her arms to be stretched above her head and my neck would stop her if she tried to pull them down. I began tickling her underarms and she started laughing trying to pull them down. However, she couldn’t. Her hand/wrists were secure in this position. Just as I knew they would be. Her underarms were at my mercy. I slid my fingers down her ribs feeling her jump and then down to her hips. She was giggling in no time. I tickled her stomach with both hands. I could feel her pulling at my neck causing me lose my balance a bit but I didn’t give up.

If anyone has read my story, you guys know that being tied this way was a fantasy of mine. The best thing about it was knowing I was helpless but still struggling hard anyways. He was pretty much drawn to my underarms, which weren't so ticklish before, now I almost couldn't stand to be tickled there!

I wasn’t about give in so quickly, not before I got some good tickles in. Eventually, I was feeling myself about to fall over because I guess her knees were getting weak and I moved us over to the edge of the bed. I sat down on it using it as a brace. She was now sitting on the rug in between my knees. I continued tickling the upper part of her body, her underarms, her ribs, and her sides. Again, because I am much taller I was able to reach these spots. She was giggling and laughing especially when I tickled her stomach. A “hot spot.” After a little while I removed her wrists from the back of my neck and untied them. I figured I give her some time to rest. Later on, we went to the movies to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2.

At the movies, I purposely wore sandals that slipped off pretty easily. The theatre was packed! TG sat in such a way that allowed my feet to be slipped under one of his legs so the other people couldn't see what exactly he was doing. As soon as the movie started, he started running his fingers along my ankles and legs, yet ANOTHER extremely ticklish area on my body. I was pretty much able to hold in my giggles during the movie, but I could tell he was enjoying the way my legs twitched when he hit a ticklish spot.

One day, we were watching television. Again, Tamia was wearing shorts and a shirt. She was also wearing sandals that day and had kicked them off. Leaving her feet totally exposed. She was lying on her stomach watching tv. I think she knew what she was doing. I couldn’t resist. I wanted to find out if the back of her was as ticklish as the front. She has admitted to having a ticklish ass and legs. It was time to find out. I sat up on the bed and ran a finger across the back of her knees. She jumped and giggled and moved her leg out of the way. That didn’t stop me. Each time she moved them; I kept right on attacking. Enough was enough.

God.......when he sat on my legs and attacked the backs of my knees, I thought I was going to die! We ended up playing a little game. I was supposed to hold still and see how much I could take the tickling of each part of my body. I didn't last very long, considering all he had to do was touch lightly there, especially where my ass meets my thighs......WOW!

I sat on her legs facing toward her feet. I leaned forward and began scrapping my nails at the bottom of her soles. She grabbed a pillow that was next to her and I could hear the mumbles of laugher as she put her face into it. She wasn’t tied up this time, however she just kept still laughing uncontrollably into the pillow. I guess the “lee” part of her came out. I continued to glide my fingers to the back of her knees and then to her ass back down to her feet. Meanwhile, listening to the sweet sound of muffled giggling. It was only until her feet couldn’t take anymore that she pulled them out of my reach, kicking her legs and knocking me off balance after 10 seconds. I kept trying to reposition myself on her legs again only to be off balance 10 seconds later. As I said previous, her feet are extremely ticklish. The funny thing is though…she never got up off the bed. She stayed in tickling distance.

She then rolled over onto her back and lifted her arms as if she was daring me to tickle her. I was amazed how much of lee she was. I couldn’t believe it. She was literally asking me to tickle her senseless. I complied of course. I tickled her without restraints for at least twenty minutes. It was great. Most of the time we spent together was filled with tickling and hanging out like best friends. I loved every minute of it.

As TG said, it was awesome! I love being tickled so much, and by someone who has to be the sweetest person I've ever met! It was almost like we were friends for 20 years rather than 6 months or so. I hope other people on the TMF continue to have wonderful experiences like I did! :poke3:

Last edited:
Yay for you guys!

Ticklerguy4u said:
I stand about six feet tall and she is shorter than me. I told her I had an idea of how to tie her up without destroying the room. I tied her wrist together and put her back against me and lifted her arms over to the back of my neck. My height would allow her arms to be stretched above her head and my neck would stop her if she tried to pull them down. I began tickling her underarms and she started laughing trying to pull them down. However, she couldn’t. Her hand/wrists were secure in this position. Just as I knew they would be. Her underarms were at my mercy. I slid my fingers down her ribs feeling her jump and then down to her hips. She was giggling in no time. I tickled her stomach with both hands. I could feel her pulling at my neck causing me lose my balance a bit but I didn’t give up.
This is an excellent technique.

Sounds like you two had a blast... thanks for sharing!

That was a great story and a cool format to do it. I'm jealous.

BRAVO! How excellent for you both!!!!!!! I believe I'll need to be printing this one out as a "keeper."

lk70 said:
BRAVO! How excellent for you both!!!!!!! I believe I'll need to be printing this one out as a "keeper."

*doing happy dance*

thank you......

what a wonderful story, very well told! :)

I am so glad you guys got together..... :rolleyes:

I have been told that Tamia is VERY ticklish!...... :lurking:

thank you for sharing with us..... :cuddle:

:feets: jaba :feets:

Great story you two, I loved reading it, I am glad you guys had a great time

that wuz great!

i need a weekend like this reel real baaad!! sooooo tickle deprived! :cry1:

dman68 said:
That was a great story and a cool format to do it. I'm jealous.
Im with you man...Im extreamly jealous...lol. Wow sounds like an awesome lil adventure you two had. Now I just wanna know from tamia...."when do I get my turn?"

Wow...ticklerguy you are sooo lucky! This is an awesome recap and I love how it's written by both of you. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Thanks everyone. We wanted to share our experience with our fellow TMFers. So we wrote the story from both perspectives. The Lee and The Ler...

Now you know how ticklish Tamia78 is... :evilha:

Well, it sounds like you two had a hell of a lot of fun. Nice recap of the weekend.

Let me add my voice to the chorus... sounds like you guys had a blast! :2poke:

This was very well written, although I'm normally not enamoured of the back and forth narrative type tale. I often find it confusing. You guys compliment each other very well, although your styles are dissimilar enough I had no trouble following the tale. (The color-coded print probably helped too.)

Tamia, you have a terrific sense of humor. I loved every snide comment. I actually laughed out loud several times reading this story.

In the end I was left with a warm feeling for you both. Congratulations on an outstanding friendship! I wish it would happen to me too. :cuddle:

sole seeker said:
Let me add my voice to the chorus... sounds like you guys had a blast! :2poke:

This was very well written, although I'm normally not enamoured of the back and forth narrative type tale. I often find it confusing. You guys compliment each other very well, although your styles are dissimilar enough I had no trouble following the tale. (The color-coded print probably helped too.)

Tamia, you have a terrific sense of humor. I loved every snide comment. I actually laughed out loud several times reading this story.

In the end I was left with a warm feeling for you both. Congratulations on an outstanding friendship! I wish it would happen to me too. :cuddle:

Hey, Happy Birthday to you!

I think the key of having an AWESOME time vs. just a good time was the amount of time we spent getting to know each other before arranging a visit. I was totally comfortable around him, it was scary!

Sole, it will happen, just hang in there! :Kiss2:

--T

ps you've got the same sick sense of humor I do, so yeah, it'll happen!

Last edited:
I was just reading some of the stories from the past and thought I would bump this one up.

I was laughing so much with the way these two complemented each other, I just though new members might like the opportunity to read such a great story.

I will get my chance with my own Lee soon enough:devil:

DJ Tickler

Yeah this was indeed a great story. I hope I get my chance with a 'lee sometime too.

Thanks DJ Tickler.

For bumping this story up.:bump:

There are many stories here on the forum that need to be reposted.:bouncybou

Just discovered this amazing story. Like an earlier poster here said, adding to the chorus a resounding, ‘Wow!’ Your story is so beautifully told. A HUGE thanks to both you, Ticklerguy4u and Tamia78, for sharing!

Wow! Awesome tale! It's like you two were made for each other! Hope you are together now. You need each other!

How the hell have I no replied to this! Bloody great story! And it was awesome to get an insight into how a meet up can work! Thank you both for taking the time to write this

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back