• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghoulies3 m/f feet

tkrexx

4th Level Green Feather
EDIT: I just was made aware that the clip posted here has somehow been convoluted, a slice of the data somehow getting misplaced in the clip. My apologies to all who have d/l'ed this bogus digital mess. As of 10:07 PM central US time, the clip HAS been fixed, it's now in the correct sequence.

We all know in Ghoulies 1 Mariska Hargitay got tummy-tickled to hysterics...This one is a little more obscure and difficult to pick up on. In other words, some damn film editor needs to be shot in the face. The scene goes like this: A girl is tied to a table, dress torn and barefoot (which you don't see until after this clip ends). The 3 Ghoulies and their demented human Master (Who, by the way, bears a striking resemblance to our own BulletBill57! :jester: ) decide to torture her for info. The ghoulies are quite excited at the prospect of torture. This is where it gets aggrivating: The "Master" heads to the "foot" of the table, the gal starts screaming, the ghoulies "stamp" her (you'll see), then along comes the hero. Important Part: During the pretty boy's approach, one of the Ghoulies says, "Oooh, yeah, tickle her feet, tickle her feet!" Crank it up or ya won't hear it. The hero then sees the action from a window...You get to see it twice, ever so quickly, and once blurry, both times from a distance. Length 1:18.

Rxx

Last edited:
Another clip I never knew about.....great opportunity! So close!

The girl is Eva Larue? The guy is Kevin McCarthy, who was in the original "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" (not that it's that pertinent!)

Is this out on DVD

I was thinking, if this was out on DVD maybe thay have the different angels in the deleted scenes.

NO WAY! That's Eva La Rue??? The Eva that's been fogotten since that OTHER Eva got desperate on TV??? That woman is possessed of a pair of THE finest feet on the planet!! I had no idea that was her! WAY too cool!

Rxx

I agree, very frustrating! I'd love to find deleted scenes on a DVD. I could hear the "Tickle her feet" part plain as day. I noticed that before I even read this post. She's tied , crossed ankled, barefoot, and her shoes are sitting at the foot of the table if you watch closely. Definitely several indications there that she was being tickle tortured, but would love the definite proof!

Definitely several indications there that she was being tickle tortured, but would love the definite proof!

Unfortunately, what the OP thinks is foot tickling through the window... isn't. I found this clip online, loaded it into my video editor, and frame-by-frame'd through the relevant bits with a zoom of about 200%. The villain is literally just standing near her feet and holding a comic book while she kicks and screams. Any implication of tickling is purely dialogue-only. Sorry!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back