Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

12/18/2014

MTJ has a new e-comic out! Details below!

New from MTJ

Bot Corps #2

Click here
12/17/14

Ticklingparadise

DECEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "SANTA'S HELPERS"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

tiklusilly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aunt Tickling Stories

This subject has always fascinated me, maybe as my aunt was my first ever ticklee. I'll share my stories, but would love to hear from others who have tickled their aunt.

My story...

I was 11, it was my aunt...

I've had an active interest in stocking feet for as long as I can remember; I don't know why, I couldn't tell you how I just knew that I felt very strange in my tummy at an early age whenever a woman walked around the house, or was shown on the television, in stocking feet. I can remember feeling this way when I saw the David Copperfiled trick with Catherine Bach, and not only did he get her shoes off, but he also (supposedly) gave her a foot tickle. My tickle fetish didn't come along until later, as I was just happy looking at stocking feet. For years, this was all I could do, until one year, we went to visit my aunt in Scotland (I'm English, by the way).

My nan was staying with us for a fortnight or so, about a month before we were due to visit my aunt. I wasn't that bothered about it to begin with, until, for some reason, my nan happened to mention that my aunt loved to have her feet tickled.

HELLO!!!!!!!

As soon as I heard that, I couldnt wait to get there! I hadn't seen my aunt in years, so I didn't know quite how I was going to achieve it, but I did know that I would have a fortnight of staying there to find out!

Now, my aunt is an attractive blonde haired woman, who, at the time, always wore a blue nurse type uniform, and white tights. She would walk around either in open toes flat sandal style slippers, or just in stocking feet!! I was in my element! Plus, my aunt has a heart of gold, and so she didn't object to myself and my sister demanding her time! It was absolutely superb, but just one thing: how to tickle her feet? I didn't want to appear odd, and I certainly didn't want to get into trouble, so I just waited, looking at her white stocking feet whenever I got the chance. I'd often get to see her soles, as she'd be kneeling down, or she'd be playing with her shoes under the table. It was fantastic, a whole new world was finally opening itself up for me!

But how to tickle her?

In the end, it was my sister (3 years younger than me) who solved my problem, by tickling my aunt's feet while she sat down. My aunt just looked at her and smiled, saying how much she enjoyed it. Well, that was all I needed to hear. I turned around, and also began to tickle her feet for her, a slow, gentle tickling, just to relax her. Back then, this was enough for me, just to be touching her wonderful, smooth, dainty white stocking feet!! It was fantastic, and for the rest of the holiday, my aunt's feet weren't left untouched!

My parents would often go out for the evening, my uncle would be working late, my cousins weren't interested in two little kids, so it was me, my sister and my aunt. I'd instigate reasons to tickle, stroke, massage and rub her feet every night, and my aunt certainly wasn't complaining!!

At one point, I tickled her feet with her legs resting on my shoulders, and on another, we even pretended to open a beauty salon, with my aunt as the customer, and as my sister played with her hair, I paid all my attention to her feet for about half an hour or so. At one point, she even said that ticking was more relaxing than massaging, after I'd given her the option of which to have. I even complained to her for wearing white tights all the time, and not black ones!!

Now that I remember it, I can recall being on the sofa with my aunt, the rest of the family in the room, watching some holiday slides. My aunt had kicked off her slippers, and as I was sitting very close to her, and the lights were out, I gingerly moved my foot over to hers, just gently touching it. I'm not sure if she noticed or not, but she did adjust her seating position slightly so that she was closer to me!!! She later went out of the room to get a drink, at which point her slippers went on, but as soon as she came back, they came off again.

Maybe she had me sussed at the age of 11, who knows? All I know is that my aunt, like many of us here, is responsible for igniting my unfulfilled foot fetish in ways that still carry on today! She's responsible for the birth, the indulgence throughout various intervals of my teenage years, and even expriences as recently as Xmas 2001. I'll talk about my later experiences at other times, but for now, I hope you've all enjoyed this one.

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

Thumbs up

HI SmashTV, thanks for your great story, I too found my liking for all thing nylon and feet and tickling through an aunt.
    My earliest memories are when i was about 5 years old hiding under her kitchin table and trying to grab and tickle her nylon feet when ever she walked by, this always brought a lump to the front of my trousers which hurt when i fell forwards to get her feet, I now understand what was happening to me and this lead me to tickle lots of feet bare as well as nylon over the last 35 years and each time getting the same reaction from my grion area along with a pounding heart.

Would love to hear any more stories you have about tickling nylon feet, maybe we can swap them on PM.
    Thanks again
    Red Devil

Exclamation aunt tickling and foot massage

SMASH.

I too have aunt footpaly/tickling stories. Due to the sensitive nature of
    this material, I will have to take out, or add items which will not allow
    family members to find me out.

Let me start by saying the my aunt was very attractive. She frequenlty
    took care of he feet, keeping them soft, in slippers around the house and
    going barefoot only on carpet and at the beach.

there were other women in my family whom I tickled frequently starting
    from when I was about 8yo. these other people were usually older than
    me and the frequency and duration of the foot play would be shortened
    due to my fear of embarrassment.

My aunt did not object to my attempts to constantly touch her feet and
    massage/ tickle them, often allowing me to do this for 30min to several hrs.

In those days, I did not go over her house a lot, but took advantage of every
    opportunity to satisfy my fetish.

Please drop me a line in the mail part of this site and I WILL elaborate.

devil/Politenessman

I'd love to talk more with you both. If you wish to email me, then please do so at the below email addy:

SmashTV75@hotmail.com

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

Second Aunt Story

Anyway, without further ado, here's one featuring my aunt from when I was 12 years old. I had been tickling my aunt's feet for about a year or so at this point (well, this was actually my second major chance to get her, as she lives some distance away). We were visiting her, and I was left in the front room with her, my sister and my great uncle. I was cuddling up to my aunt on the sofa, and she was wearing a blue shirt, dark blue blouse, dark blue/ purple tights and pink slippers (it was 1987, come on!). She was curled up on the sofa with her legs under her, giving me great access to her feet. Her slippers, which never came off throughout, were of the open toed/mule variety, which showed off plenty of her foot.

Anyhow, as I knew how she loved having her feet tickled and massaged, I slowly began to stroke her foot. I wasn't really into tickling then, just touching stocking feet was more than enough for me. Anyhow, she was talking to my great uncle non stop, and she said nothing when my fingers made contact with her feet, but began cuddling me tighter, so I knew she must have been enjoying it. I was in heaven, having tickled her white stocking feet endlessly the year before. Right now, though, I must have tickled her feet for about an hour or so, before I looked down and realised that I'd been tickling her instep and not her sole!!!!!

I was devastaed, as I thought I'd not made much impact on her feet, especially as I thought I'd been getting her sole throughout! Never mind, let's chalk it up to experience....I've got a couple more aunt stories from my youth, but these are best saved for another time. Always like to keep my audience hanging on...!!

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

readin the thread and figured id tell my own aunt tickling story

so back when i was younger me and my little brother would go stay with ym aunt and uncle just about every spring break for the weekend. I was about 10 or 11 maybe when this story happened. my uncle had a corvette and he took me for a ride in it, well when i got back my brother wanted a ride and they were both gone for about 30 minutes. So it was me and my aunt in her house for a half hour by herself. My aunt is a heavier set lady, early 50s, and her feet are well taken care of but they are not soft but almost slick...great for tickling. Anyway, we were down in the basement and i was trying to watch a movie and i needed her help. She got down on her knees to reach the VCR and had her socked feet facing right toward me, she had on jeans and a t shirt as well. She had told me before she was ticklish and me being me i lightly stroked her foot. She told me to stop and moved them away, so of course i did it again and this time she laughed a little bit. So i then grabbed her leg and gave it kind of the grape vine thing with my arms and legs wrapped around it, she definetly couldnt move. She was screaming at me the whole time to leg her go. I slowly started taking off her sock and she then got a real nervous voice about her saying "no, not my sock" . I took it off and there her barefoot was , right there for me to tickle. I started tickling her and her foot could not move at all. She was going crazy laughin uncontollably and smackin me if she could reach. I must have tickled her foot for 10 minutes solid without stopping. Needless to say she was a bitch to me the rest of the weekend but tickling her feet were well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by biggen7934
    readin the thread and figured id tell my own aunt tickling story...
    Great story! Thanks!

TK

this happened awhile ago. when my family would go over to visit my aunt, i'd sleep in a guest room. while i sleep, i usually pull my blankets up, covering my head and exposing my feet. she'd come in to wake me up for breakfast the next morning and would see my feet. i'd open my eyes (she can't see that im awake) and she'd say that if i didn't wake up, she'd tickle my feet. and then she'd start spider tickling my barefeet with her long nails. my feet would retreat and id get up while laughing. she did that two days in a row when i was a kid.

Great stuff guys, thanks for the stories!

Here's my third aunt story.

Okay, here's an aunt story from when I was 14. I hope you enjoy it!

First, some background. At the time, my aunt was in charge of an old people's residential home, and she lived on site. One of the people she was looking after was my nan (!), as she was getting a bit old, and it seemed easier for her to be cared for both professionally and emotionally by her own daughter. While we were visiting, myself and my parents would always pop down the hall to visit her before and after we went out.

This particular day, we had been walking an awful lot around an outdoor market. My aunt had been with us, and while we were sitting down for a burger, I'd noticed her slipping her white stocking feet in and out of her shoes. Because of this, I desperately wanted to play with her feet as soon as we got back, but had no idea how I'd achieve it while my parents and sister were around. This thought stayed with me all the way home, as did the image of my aunt's dancing stocking feet.

However, my problems were soon solved for me!! Upon our arrival back at the flat, my parent's announced that they were going to visit my nan. My aunt was going to stay at the flat, though. When my sister announced that she was going to go with my parents, I knew I had to stay with my aunt, as this could be my only chance!! My parents were fine with that, as was my aunt, and so, my plan was underway!!

We sat down in the front room, my aunt and I, just talking and watching TV. I was in an armchair, and she was alongside me in a rocking chair. She was wearing a white blouse, bottle green trousers, white tights, and had changed into a pair of emerald green slippers. I was thinking of stuff to change the course of the conversation onto feet, but, as if fate wasn't smiling on me enough that day, it smiled on me once more!

Being an attentive woman, my aunt asked if I was comfortable enough in my chair. I said yes, as it was a very plush and deep armchair. To keep the conversation, flowing, I asked if she was comfortbale. She said yes, but complained that her feet always got stuck when she was in the rocking chair.....

YES!

This was my chance! An opening in the conversation, all alone with my aunt....there was no time like the present! I went for it...

'....oh, right. Speaking of feet, do you still like having yours tickled?'

There. I'd said it. I'd blurted it out very fast, but I'd said it! My heart raced as I waited for my aunt's response...

'Oh, yes, very much so!!'

There was only one thing left to do. Strike while the iron's hot, Smash!!

' Would you like to have them tickled?", I asked, trying to keep my voice natural.

She laughed, her head leaning back, and shuffled her feet out of her slippers. They were all mine!!! She placed her feet on the edge of my knee, such was the way we were sitting. I began tickling the soles of her stocking feet, that wonderful material at my fingertips!! As I was about to start stroking the whole of her foot, she warned me that she had a verucca, and asked that I be careful of it.

Perfect....

You see, this gave me the excuse to swing myself around, under the pretence of 'seeing' whereabouts I was tickling her feet, and to avoid her verucca. It was also the first time that I had her feet in my lap!!!

It was incredible, this woman, my first proper indulgence in tickling stocking feet, was lying there, in a trance, as my fingers danced over her stocking soles. I looked at her while I did so, to see a great big smile on her face, as she reached almost a dreamlike quality!! I had a big smile on my face as well, as I was living one of my dreams!!! It was wonderful, I went up her soles, traced her insteps, stroked her heels, it was heavenly! At one point, my aunt slumped even further back in her chair, saying it was 'Bliss'!!!

For us both!!!

Sadly, all good things had to come to an end, and all too soon, my family came back from my nan's. I think they saw me tickling my aunt's feet when they came in, I honestly can't remember if they did, or if I'd stopped in time. However, the fact that I'd had another taste of her stocking feet only made me hungry for more!!!

Thankfully, I wouldn't have to wait for long....

Hope you enjoyed it, people! More to follow soon!

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

Damn fine posts, here!

Say Smash, do you ever get to see your aunt anymore?

Kinky is with a feather; Perverted is with a chicken.

Indeed, I do, SS, and the last but one time she was down, I found out she's got ticklish underarms....but that's another story!

Guys, if anyone wants to email me, please do; I'm a technophobe, and can't send edit my profile to PM you!

More to follow soon.

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

Blog Entries
    I have two aunts, my mom's sisters, and tickled them over about a two year period several times from about ages 12 to 14. One aunt was in her early 40s, with short dark hair, and the other aunt about 35, with long dark hair.
    The one that was 40ish had extremely ticklish feet. If someone so much as brushed her feet lightly, she would give off this high pitched girlish squeal, and say, "Dont touch my feet". After that, I was able to tickle her feet several times when she came over and was barefoot. Unfortunately, she sustained a serious head injury as a result of being hit by a taxi shortly after I started tickling her. After that, she remained mega ticklish on her left foot, and not as ticklish on her right foot.
    The other aunt, the one in her mid 30s, was fairly cool about foot tickling. One time, her ex husband kissed her feet right in front of me! Anyhow, back to tickling. She used to go barefoot all the time, so many times if she was just sitting on her bed, I'd reach down and tickle her bare soles. She used to say she was very ticklish, but, on a ticklish scale, I'd rate the 40 year old aunt a definite 10 plus, and the younger one maybe a 7. Both had really cute feet, and if they hadnt been my aunts, having girls with feet like theirs would have been very nice.
    So, those are my aunt tickling stories.

Mitch

Thumbs up

All right Smash! Write up some of those new adventures... even if they are similar to the old episodes, inquiring minds want to know! (As the saying goes.)

Thanks for sharing, Mitch. I had no idea you had aunts, let alone got to tickle them. (I'm so friggin' jealous.)

Kinky is with a feather; Perverted is with a chicken.

Blog Entries
    Yep, I do. I dont see them much, though, they live in NY, my mom's sisters. They're not young now, because I'm 36. One just had her 65th birthday, and the other is almost 59. We talk on the phone, but dont get together much. The times I had tickling their feet during pre teen years were fun, though.

Mitch

Cool stories Mitchell! SS, as for my aunt's underarms, I got her on the off chance. My dad was upstairs, and as far as I knew, my aunt wasn't ticklish on her u/b at all. Anyhow, I gave her a few pokes in her ribs while I stood behind her, but to no avail. I then slowly travelled up to her armpits and gave them a small tickle, and she laughed and squirmed a bit. The next time she's down, we'll see how ticklish they REALLY are! : )

Here's my fourth aunt story....

This story take place a few days after the last one when I was 14. I was in heaven, having had the pleasure of my aunt's stocking feet in my lap. I desperately wanted it to happen again, but if it wasn't to be, then at least I'd had one memory to savour!!!

Anyway, this particular day, my parents were out of the house with my sister. My aunt and uncle were both at work, and, seeing as how I was too lazy to go with my parents, I was stuck at home with the TV for company. It was getting towards lunch when my aunt came in from work, as she was herself on a lunchbreak. I hadn't expected her back, and so it was a pleasant surprise, especially as it meant that we would be alone again!!

She was wearing a black cardigan, white blouse, black and white checked skirt, white tights and black heels. She said hello, asked me if I wanted any lunch, and set about making us both sandwiches. While she was in the kitchen, my mind worked feverishly overtime; I had to have a plan, but didn't know what to do this time!! Maybe she'd take her shoes off of her own accord, and I could offer to massage her feet for her, without looking strange? Or, just maybe she'd ask me to do it for her?

What would I do? As I continued to wonder, my aunt came out with the sandwiches, and she settled down with me to watch the television. We sat there, eating and talking, but sadly, her shoes stayed firmly on her feet. I knew I had to do something, but what? Then it came to me, and I knew what I had to do: confront the problem, and be honest! We were silent for a few minutes, then I made up my mind; steeling myself, I took a deep breath, and just came out with it:

'Would you like to have your feet tickled?'

I was so nervous saying it, that I thought for sure that my aunt would find it weird that I'd asked. Instead, she made a noise of agreement and pleasure, and shuffled her feet from her shoes with no objections! My heart was racing very fast at this, as I knew that there was no chance of interruption from my parents!!! I went to go toward her, but had a change of heart. Having had her stocking feet in my lap the previous time, I wanted this experience again!! With that in mind, I grabbed a wooden chair from the dining table, set it in front of my aunt, sat down, and indicated that she place her feet in my lap, which she did!

I began my normal routine of tickling those wonderful stocking feet slowly, enjoying every moment, as my aunt seemed to be. We'd make small talk throughout it, but most of the time there was silence, as my aunt drifted into another world as I gave her stocking feet ultimate pleasure!! I was caressing her feet all over, stroking her soles, scrunching her toes through the reinforced toe band, doodling slow spirals on her heel, stretching my fingertips to full length up and down her instep, it was heavenly!!!

While I was tickling my aunt's feet, she made a comment that she hoped her feet weren't that smelly, as she'd had her shoes on at work all day. I laughed, and said they weren't, and sniffed both her stocking soles from toes to heels and back again!! My aunt let out a laugh, and an 'UGH!!' type noise, and asked why I'd done it. Without thinking, I replied 'Oh, I don't mind, I quite like feet....'

Whoops!!!

My aunt, bless her, took it all in her stride, and just smiled without saying another word. While I felt slightly embarrassed at having said it, I also felt an overwhelming sense of relief!! Plus, seeing as how my aunt seemed fine with things, I carried on tickling away on her stocking feet with no problems!!! At one point, I asked her which part of her feet was the most ticklish, and she mumbled an answer that I didn't understand. I looked up at her, and noticed that I'd sent her to sleep by tickling her feet!!!

I took my chance here, and examined her stocking soles in full detail, being careful to make sure that she wouldn't wake up. Her heels were very soft, her feet quite dainty and petite in general. Her toes were quite small, and the stocking material of her tights condensed the size even more! Dare I say it, she's got almost perfect feet!!!

I snapped out of my gaze, continued with the tickling, but then had to gently wake my aunt up so she wouldn't be late for work!! She woke up, a big smile on her face, and thanked me for tickling her feet. She took her feet out of my lap, and curled up on the chair, as she still had a few minutes before she had to return to work. I sat down next to her, and asked if she was going to put her shoes back on. She said no, so I gave her a quick tickle on her foot once more, to her great delight!!

Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and she returned to work! I never got her feet again that holiday, and it would in fact be another seven years before I got near my aunt's feet again!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast