• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Cleaning Lady

NickJ

TMF Expert
OK...This is not a story about a woman dressed as a French Maid, trapped under my bed...but it just happened and I thought I'd share.

Lynn comes to clean my house once every two weeks...usually Friday mornings. She is 45ish, still hot, petite with short blonde hair and a great ass. I talk to her on the phone but almost never see her as she comes after I leave for work. On the few times that she arrived before I left for work, I did notice that she always takes her shoes off as soon as she gets in the door. So, for the past two years, I've had a sexy woman sometimes running around my house without her shoes on...and haven't done a thing about it. (BTW...she's married, I'm not, and she is sometimes flirty, but she has an obligation to her married life that has kept me from hitting on her...anyway...)

So...last Friday was her morning to clean. I was off from work, and supposed to play golf, but my buddy messed up our tee-time/reservation, so I returned home to find my little cleaning lady hard at work. She is fun, and likes to bust my balls, and she starts in on me about what a mess I left her and she's gonna have to raise my rate, etc. She is wearing a white halter, jeans, and for the first time ever in my house, tan nylons (she usually wears sweat socks). I love tan nylons and she has great feet, kinda big, and awesome red nail polish. I immediately start thinking that I gotta get my hands on her stockinged feet...so I start planning...and she kind of helps.

At one point she is kidding/complaining that I have too many shoes lying around. She then kneels up on my chair as she dusts the cabinet behind it. My chance, as her nyloned soles are practically calling my name. I quickly move behind her and ask "so where are your shoes?" as I run a finger up the bottom of her foot. I had no idea if she was ticklish or not. She shrieked and jumped at the same time (the reaction of a super ticklish, surprised person), and quickly turned around, sitting on the chair.

"Don't do that! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!?"

I knew it was now or never. I quickly reached down and grabbed her left foot.

"Wow! Are you that ticklish?" I tickled the bottom of her foot with my fingers, and she quickly went ballistic and tried to kick her way out. I stopped...to get a better grip. Her jeans were kind of flared...and they kind of wrapped around the hand I was holding her with. Great for gripping. I had her, now.

My turn to tease, as I pulled her leg up a little, locked it under my arm, and held on tight.

"Boy...I don't know if someone as ticklish as you should run around barefoot. Now...let's talk about that rate change....I tickled her briefly, but without mercy.

"STTTOOOHAHAHAHAHAHHA...STAHHP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" She was bucking up and down on the chair, but I wouldn't stop right away, and I wouldn't let go. Her pantyhosed foot was easily a ticklish 10. And she had an awesome laugh. She finally bounced her way onto the floor, and I let go. She lay there, panting...then pulled her feet underneath her.

I didn't know what to expect...I feared she might be mad, I think she was more embarrassed than anything. She made some kind of threat about getting even, then threw me out of the room so she could get her work done...

I think I will be taking more Friday's off...

UPDATE: Hi all. I wrote this story a long time ago. It recently got bumped. If you're reading it for the first time, I hope you enjoyed it. FYI...unfortunately, I never saw Lynn again. After the tickling episode, we may have been on the path to something more physical happening, but she wasn't going to step outside of her marriage. She quit just before she was to come clean again. Life goes on.

Last edited:
Great story! I'd say she got her Christmas bonus a little early! :couch:

great story, and why wouldn't she still be hot at 45? many are.. and i agree with Mils..she needs to take revenge on you.. are you ticklish? and very nicely written.

That was awesome thanks for sharing. Do you have a picture of her feet ? Did she ever say I'm ticklish ? What nationality is she ?

Awesome

Fantastic story just love the nylon and maid .......hope you get her again a share

Great story! I can hardly wait to see how this plays out. I would recommend however that, if there is a next move to be made, she make it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back