• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melanie gets a visit from the Plumber.

Okay, I (Heather) am better thank you for your concern Izzy! And we were under the impression, you were a 'lee only! Also yuch! Sorry Sable, but unless you're only pretending to be a bloke... guy! Then gross! We of course offer our services as 'lees. And to finish I (Anna) love you Heather! Love you too Anna! And Isabeau rocks!
Love,
Heather and Anna
Sorry we meant JamesBond not Sable!

Um.... we that it is to I (Heather) meant no offence AT ALL! I (Heather) simply made a mistake, I (Heather) assumed the post was written by Sablesword!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S also neither of us were calling you gross! Just the act of a man being.... well you know!

That was very erotic, Mel. I am a sucker for the "whisking away of ticklish females for a week of tickle torture in an isolated cabin in the woods" scenario.

You are definitely getting better and better at story telling. Keep it up. Great job. ;)

ShadowTklr said:
That was very erotic, Mel. I am a sucker for the "whisking away of ticklish females for a week of tickle torture in an isolated cabin in the woods" scenario.

You are definitely getting better and better at story telling. Keep it up. Great job. ;)

thank you Craig..coming from you that is such an honor..i'm glad you think i'm getting better and better..i'm working on one now which will be called, Melanie is sucked into a bet(literally) hope i do as well on that one also..

Heather and Anna...i wrote a story called Master brings me a present..it was while you were away..that's what James Bond meant..in that story i was a ler..by request of my former Master..

Very erotic, Isabeau... forced orgasms are a personal favorite! :devil2:

Feathery said:
Very erotic, Isabeau... forced orgasms are a personal favorite! :devil2:

thank you Feathery, BikerBadBoy gave me this idea of a plumber visiting me, and tickling me like crazy and making me have orgasms.. He deserves credit for planting the seed in my brain..

isabeau said:
thank you Feathery, BikerBadBoy gave me this idea of a plumber visiting me, and tickling me like crazy and making me have orgasms.. He deserves credit for planting the seed in my brain..

Ahhhh... and what a rich and fertile brain it is, Darling!
<<<<----

ticklingnemesis said:
wonderful story, izzy. :D
your stories keep getting better and better. :D

thank you love...coming from such a wonderful writer as yourself means much to me..

I`m in the wrong business, Plumbers have all the fun :devil: Melanie, you are very talented. There is much more to you than your good looks and sugar tits.

unclebill said:
I`m in the wrong business, Plumbers have all the fun :devil: Melanie, you are very talented. There is much more to you than your good looks and sugar tits.

ooooooo you were doing so well there, you just had to mention sugar tits now didn't you???? :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:

seriously thank you unclebill...

you're stuff is always the greatest my dear, can't wait to see what you come up with next

Strider said:
you're stuff is always the greatest my dear, can't wait to see what you come up with next

thank you Strider..the greatest? not so sure about that..and hmm my next story will suck you in, the plot is that great lololololol...;)

Very entertaining and written Isabeau to a reader only. Its nice to se you enjoying your writing. Its obvious that those on here enjoy it as well. Thanks for sharing your writing. :twohugs:

PokeyinMich said:
Very entertaining and written Isabeau to a reader only. Its nice to se you enjoying your writing. Its obvious that those on here enjoy it as well. Thanks for sharing your writing. :twohugs:

aww thanks Pokey my friend...thank you for reading my story.. :Kiss2:

Awesome, Isabeau! I especially liked the TMF member twist. :woot: This is the first of your stories I've read, but I'll go back to read the others soon.

Now, if only my kidnap victims would appreciate me as much as you appreciated yours! :jester:

MrPartickler said:
Awesome, Isabeau! I especially liked the TMF member twist. :woot: This is the first of your stories I've read, but I'll go back to read the others soon.

Now, if only my kidnap victims would appreciate me as much as you appreciated yours! :jester:

thank you MrPartickler...that is a very nice compliment..now don't go into much trouble finding my other stories lol..a few should be read in sequence however.. these in order..

a slave's revenge
master's mischievous assistant
master's mischievous assistant gets hers.

Izzy, you are a talented one , keep those stories coming !!!

DannyMc said:
Izzy, you are a talented one , keep those stories coming !!!

thank you for saying that Danny...i've always wanted to try my hand at writing, since i'm such a reader...

Great story, Melly! As always. Loved the twist of the "plumber". Why you don't have your own archive yet is beyond me.

knight said:
Great story, Melly! As always. Loved the twist of the "plumber". Why you don't have your own archive yet is beyond me.

hey Knight.wow do i miss you.. i sent you a pm..anyway thanks for taking the time to read my story and comment on it favorably..now Knight, i haven't written hardly enough stories for an archive, but i'm flattered that you think i should have one..you should, in my opinion... :wub:

good work

Hey, great story Isabeau! I especially like the scenario and lead-up to the tickling- very imaginative. Logistically speaking, it makes perfect sense that the character 'Ricky' wasn't actually a plumber since they never come when they're supposed to :upsidedow ...

CitY of MicA said:
Hey, great story Isabeau! I especially like the scenario and lead-up to the tickling- very imaginative. Logistically speaking, it makes perfect sense that the character 'Ricky' wasn't actually a plumber since they never come when they're supposed to :upsidedow ...

thank you Mica, for taking the time to read my story..o i never thought of that lolol actually i haven't dealt with a plumber lately, do they run late? thanks for the comments.. :)

Heather & Anna said:
When will you write another, dear Izzy!
Love,
Heather and Anna

i have one in my mind now..just waiting to get more creative about it, since it involves a different bondage device that i've been googling to get more info..however even then i'lll take liberties that aren't really recommended. but it's a fiction story so i believe i can do that..

love you both..and thanks for being so supportive of my work.. :twohugs:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back