• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melanie gets a visit from the Plumber.

Wow the first thing i looked for when i came back from my holiday was to see if you had written another story and this was definately worth the wait.

tickleterror said:
Wow the first thing i looked for when i came back from my holiday was to see if you had written another story and this was definately worth the wait.

well that is about the nicest thing one could say about my story..thank you tickleterror..and i hope you had a nice time..

Another jewel, sweetie! It seemed like you were telling the story of how you met your master. Great stuff.

Great Story

Wow what a terrific story Isabeau! It was wonderfully layered with a good flow as it built to a great "climax" (excuse the pun). Being a foot guy, I especially loved the detailed descriptions of the foot tickling. Thanks for the story and write more.
Musictkls

musictkls said:
Wow what a terrific story Isabeau! It was wonderfully layered with a good flow as it built to a great "climax" (excuse the pun). Being a foot guy, I especially loved the detailed descriptions of the foot tickling. Thanks for the story and write more.
Musictkls

thank you for those kind words..i'm glad you thought it had a nice flow..i must give BikerBadBoy credit for helping me come up with this idea..and lol i liked that pun..

Nytoetapper thank you...and when may we expect another story from you? hehe...

That was the best, cutest, sexiest, silliest and hornest thing you've written that I have read... I guess that makes you one of the Cutest sexiest silliest horniest vixens in TMF history. :Kiss2:

SlaverTickler said:
That was the best, cutest, sexiest, silliest and hornest thing you've written that I have read... I guess that makes you one of the Cutest sexiest silliest horniest vixens in TMF history. :Kiss2:

wow hon...how far back did you have to search to find this??? and thank you very much for that compliment...:)

Not a single comment on this story since 2007?!? Are you kidding?!?

Isabeau, if you ever read this comment, this is one of the best stories on the TMF. Intimate, beautifully detailed, and super-hot! :D :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back