• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish husband

cjm5207

TMF Poster
ok my husband and I live at the every end of a dead end road, closest neighbor is about 1/2 mile down road. my husband is a major grease monkey loves to work on our own cars ( guess saves money in long run) i am his ticklish wife of 13 yrs. ok few weeks back he was under my car changing the oil and I went out to garage to see if he wanted anything to drink and as i stood there watching him I noticed that while he was on this wheely thing rolling around under the car that if anything got in his way he couldn't move. So I went back in house and got his water he needed badly, when in house I thought why can't I use them cuffs he uses on me on him. So when I went back to him I saw long piece of rope on work bench so I tied it to the links between the cuffs and looked for place I could tie the rope to, found one so as he was still under car I put this light cord just under the wheels of this thing he was rolling around on then when he was all stretched out I put cuffs on his ankles and tied rope to work bench pulling his feet up off ground now he was fully trapped as I removed his shoes and asked him hey honey think your feet are as ticklish as mine? as he let out a don't you dare you will pay for it if you do. well i just had to take the risk as i raked my nails up his barefeet the sound from under that car was deafening!!!! as iIkept raking and raking my nails over and over them soles!!!! yes I know when he has me pinned down next time I will pay dearly but isn't marriage full of games ?
but now I know he is just as ticklish as i am and now he is fair game just like my ticklish body is fair game to him. :)

i love that story you sound like a very naughty girl who has wanted to do something like that for a long time, i guess he would be in lots of trouble now if u were stronger than him lol

A damn fine tale. I enjoyed reading it. How about telling us one about him tickling your feet? :happyfloa

And so is something else

CJM, thanks for your cool little true story. Please post again! And I second Sole Seeker's request for a post about your husband ticklingyourfeet!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back