• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the Prize....Lynda Carter

bandt001

TMF Master
Amigos,

It's getting a little slow around here so I have returned from the dark reaches of Cyberspace with a little present...

Bandit

Very nice Thanks for posting it I think a certain someone from Canada will love this pic :D :couch:

God, but she's gorgeous.

General Zod said:
Very nice Thanks for posting it I think a certain someone from Canada will love this pic :D :couch:
Gee, whomever could you possibly mean? :jester: I'm amazed he wasn't first to post to this!

Wow, it looks like one of my all time favorite famous sex godesses is ticklish. :yowzer: Lynda is one of Hollywood's all time great beauties, even in her 50s. Thank you so very much for posting that awesome picture, my friend!

Mitch

omg.thats awesome.she is still absolutely georgeous,and apparently quite ticklish.

I think it's official!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

General Zod said:

Really... who, I'm from Canada maybe I know him. We all know each other up here, and we have this secret Moose/Beaver/Loone handshake and... :bump:

Did you guys really think an image or link posted 11 years ago would still be valid?

If it's the first time I've seen the thread. I might not notice the original date thank you very much.

I believe all posts before a certain date have lost all their images/uploads etc, I guess it's a hosting thing though I'm not sure but if that is the case then leave those threads be, there's really no need to be bumping an 11 year old thread

Well, do you know that the picture looks like or were the other source is?

If I'm not mistaken it was Lynda being tickled from behind by former husband Ron Samuels.

You are absolutely correct. I'm trying to locate the pic again, but it is very obscure... who knew ImageShack posts were not going to last forever?? ;-)

You are absolutely correct. I'm trying to locate the pic again, but it is very obscure... who knew ImageShack posts were not going to last forever?? ;-)

We're talking about Lynda Carter, of course I'M erect... I mean correct. (Who am I kidding it's both).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back