• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Socks Off (m/f)

fplastict

A couple of years ago now I was becoming really good friends with a girl called Jessica who was new to my village. She was quite a tall girl, very slim with long brown hair. At school she often took her shoes off and walked around in her socks but she claimed she hated feet, even her own, so I hadn't got the chance to see her bare feet yet, which I saw as a challenge and to tickle them would be fantastic.

We were hanging out around my house one afternoon when we decided to go out for a walk. It had been raining and she stood in a puddle, which soaked through her Converse trainers and got her socks wet. I played this to my advantage when we got back to my house as after we took our shoes off at the door I offered to put her socks by the radiator to dry them, she couldn't really say no as she didn't want to make wet footprints in my house so I was thrilled when she reluctantly replied "ok".

I thoroughly enjoyed watching her slowly take off her socks to reveal her bare feet. She had quite large feet, which she had complained about before but I thought they looked beautiful, especially with her purple nail polish. We sat down on the couch and watched TV for a while, she was obviously a little uncomfortable at first as she kept her feet buried in the couch until later she put her legs over my lap and I thought "finally, this is the chance I've been waiting for".

At the end of the show she asked "what do you want to do now?" and I replied "I dunno..." then I grabbed her feet under my arm and asked "are you ticklish?". Before she could reply I ran my finger up the sole of her foot, which was unpredictbly soft and she took a sharp intake of breath and pulled one foot away immediately. "Don't tickle me" she said in a worried but slightly excited voice. I ignored her plea and wiggled my finger under her toes and down her other foot, she didn't laugh but quickly removed her foot and I saw an element of shock on her face.

At this I made it my aim to make her laugh, so I grabbed her ankle and started tickling as fast as possible. She tried to wriggle away and was frantically flexing her toes in a vain attempt to end the tickling and cried out a plea of "plee-eease noooo" before letting out the cutest little giggle I've ever heard. At this point I stopped and she said "don't tickle my feet I really can't stand it, it's like torture for me". I spent the rest of the afternoon just admiring her beautiful feet and delaying the amount of time before she put her socks back on, that was a good day.

I love this stuff ...

Thanks fplastict!
Also - I’m a bit jealous that there are still places in Europe that are referred to as “village”. Seems to give a warmer feeling to the place you live. Something I think is disappearing quickly over here.

A very nice tale. Thanks for taking the time to share with the rest of us. :Hyrdrogen

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back