• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the mods...

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
this morning i reported an extremely disgusting thread and it was deleted..now i don't suck up to anyone, but i would like to say thank you for looking out for the forum and taking care of threads such as the one i reported, because soon after it was reported, i noticed the thread gone...not sure if it was my reporting or others, but that doesn't matter, i wish to thank the mods for doing their job and doing it well...

Thank you, Izzy.

Positive feedback is really nice to get, if you only knew the babysitting job this can be sometimes! Ugh!

Thanks!

AffectionateDan said:
Positive feedback is really nice to get, if you only knew the babysitting job this can be sometimes! Ugh!

Thanks!

i know Dan...because sometimes you must babysit me..but i'm trying, really i am...

isabeau said:
i know Dan...because sometimes you must babysit me..but i'm trying, really i am...
ROFL... if you were the only one we've had to talk to, this job would be a cakewalk. I'll just be sure to punish you when you finally come to NEST. And beat your friends with a cattle prod in the meantime. :blaugh:

AffectionateDan said:
ROFL... if you were the only one we've had to talk to, this job would be a cakewalk. I'll just be sure to punish you when you finally come to NEST. And beat your friends with a cattle prod in the meantime. :blaugh:

yikesssssssssssssssss beat my friends with a cattle prod?? hmm very intriguing...and yea i know...i'm looking forward to that punishment ifffffff ever i get to attend NEST...

but seriously i'm really trying..and again i'm very grateful that the thread was deleted...i mean gesh there must be a few sickos on this forum...

isabeau said:
yikesssssssssssssssss beat my friends with a cattle prod?? hmm very intriguing...and yea i know...i'm looking forward to that punishment ifffffff ever i get to attend NEST...

but seriously i'm really trying..and again i'm very grateful that the thread was deleted...i mean gesh there must be a few sickos on this forum...

Are you refering to me? :yowzer:

maniactickler said:
Are you refering to me? :yowzer:

you wish..lolol. no silly i was referring to a very distasteful thread that was deleted yesterday...if i have a problem with any of your threads, since i know you and boy do i know you..i will pm you personally lol..

Something tells me that I am glad I missed that thread. Good job to the Mods for handling the concerns of the community.

Some of the threads that are posted early in the morning before they get deleted, they are really funny. Others are just downright wierd. The ones that make you say "Who are these people?"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back