• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bac Comix

I've PM'd bac a few times but unfortunatly got no response. I've always loved his work. Hope he comes bac.

I PM'd the guy back in 2012 inquiring why his site was down. At the time said he was taking a break because he was too busy. Of course that was 2 years ago. I'd like to see him come back. So many great artists around nowadays, yet I still find myself looking at my collection of his stuff more, even the ones that only ever survived as old scanned photocopies of photocopies that showed up in the newsgroups of the 90's.

Oh my goodness, BAC! I am so happy to hear from you. Thank you for the note and I look forward to seeing your work as you share it!
I adore your art and incredible style. TICKLES!!!!

Folks, you do know you are replying to a post made by BAC EIGHT years ago?

Myriads

Folks, you do know you are replying to a post made by BAC EIGHT years ago?

Myriads
I know right?! I noticed that after the fact and was all like... fuck it, I'll leave it posted. I was tired (excuse) -BOUNCY-GIGGLE-HUG-

Yeah every so often this thread gets bumped, I guess just to show the guy (if he's lurking) that there's still an interest among many in the community in seeing him come back.

Perhaps he is still among us? only cleverly disguised as C.A.B.? Not to start a conspiracy or anything, but what is BAC spelled backwards?

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!

Perhaps he is still among us? only cleverly disguised as C.A.B.? Not to start a conspiracy or anything, but what is BAC spelled backwards?

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!

My God! It all makes sense! :facepalm:

PLEASE don't tell me you guys are just now putting that together. Lordy.

Did you not see that CAB has multiple times stated that he isn't BAC, and that his name is akin to an ode to him and how his art inspired him?

Did you not see that CAB has multiple times stated that he isn't BAC, and that his name is akin to an ode to him and how his art inspired him?

While he has stated that multiple times, has anyone actually read those messages backwards??

CAB is awesome, but his style and ideas behind the artwork has a far different and equally unique feel to it. It's pretty easy to see an artists soul in his work, and these two gents are very different people.

BAC and C.A.B. are two different people. I can attest to this.

Also BAC has no .'s in his name. So clearly the reversal does not work.

Carry on.

Myriads

Agree I for one that C.A.B. isn't BAC...........BAC isn't C.A.B. that one for I agree.
Either way ya say it...strew.

Actually...

I am a sweat-shop of about 35 exploited workers in south east Asia, paid $1 a month and served barely potable water and a cold rice ball for a 10 minute lunch.

"CHOKE IT DOWN MOTHERFUCKERZ! BACK TO WORK!"

~ C.A.B.

Actually...

I am a sweat-shop of about 35 exploited workers in south east Asia, paid $1 a month and served barely potable water and a cold rice ball for a 10 minute lunch.

"CHOKE IT DOWN MOTHERFUCKERZ! BACK TO WORK!"

~ C.A.B.
I knew it. :shake:

RIP BAC. Part of the reason I started writing and drawing, and eventually sharing my efforts was BAC. His creations were a huge influence on me.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back