• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bac Comix

I was not aware that his name was Blair; if this is true. I thought it was a women's name, sometimes used for sexy witches :p

I am saddened to hear about his passing, if once again this is confirmed. He sure has been quiet lately, although his work will live on forever. I am sure that many of us were inspired by it.

Very sad to hear of his passing as well, if true. He will be forever immortalized in the tickling community.

I remember him saying a few years ago that his eyesight was failing so much that he was unable to draw any longer. So sad.

His name/pseudonym is/was definitely Blair. My wife and I used to correspond with him years ago, and that was the name he used. Hope this is just a rumor about his passing. Living or dead, he will forever be a legend in this community.

You rule! Love your stuff! You're one of the reasons I started drawing tickling art myself! Very glad to have you back.

What 'dtka66' said.... Is there any way to confirm this ? I am deeply saddened if this is true.

I think Myriads knows, but he never comfirmed nor denied, at least to my knowledge~

I think Myriads knows, but he never comfirmed nor denied, at least to my knowledge~
Well unless there is a 'privacy' issue, which I would understand, I would be interested in knowing for sure before the rumor mill spins out of control. I followed BAC and his awesome work since the early years. I've also purchased his material.If the 'Legend 'is gone and someone knows this for sure, then it should be confirmed. My opinion.

The sad post on here is the one saying his eyesight had gone bad and he couldn't draw any more. That one I believe. The poster has no reason to lie about reading something as specific as that. :( The death on the other hand, I need confirmation until I believe that. More than any other artist, this guy has fans whom have had their youngest fantasies shaped by his work for more than 30 years and inspired our community artists left and right for about as long. Confirmation is truly needed.

I appreciate the concern, but rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I am alive as ever! I AM NOT DEAD!

It is true that I have suffered significant vision loss in my left eye which makes it very uncomfortable for me to draw for extended periods of time. So I had to make some hard choices, and giving up creating tickling art is one of them. I must now use my limited vision to focus on my conventional career. (I like to eat) If for some miraculous reason my vision returns in the not too distant future, I will return.

Thanks for all the concern, encouragement and interest. When I first started drawing tickling art, I didn't think there was anyone else out there that was interested in this stuff. So it felt like I had no choice but to create art for my own enjoyment...Once I discovered that we are many of us I became motivated to create work for our under-served masses. But now I must move back to being merely a consumer.

Good Luck and Peace to you all.
Thanks.

B

I appreciate the concern, but rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I am alive as ever! I AM NOT DEAD!

It is true that I have suffered significant vision loss in my left eye which makes it very uncomfortable for me to draw for extended periods of time. So I had to make some hard choices, and giving up creating tickling art is one of them. I must now use my limited vision to focus on my conventional career. (I like to eat) If for some miraculous reason my vision returns in the not too distant future, I will return.

Thanks for all the concern, encouragement and interest. When I first started drawing tickling art, I didn't think there was anyone else out there that was interested in this stuff. So it felt like I had no choice but to create art for my own enjoyment...Once I discovered that we are many of us I became motivated to create work for our under-served masses. But now I must move back to being merely a consumer.

Thanks.

B

As someone who as admired your work since the days of Tobias Hackner, I'm very glad to know you're still alive.

B

While it was my belief that you were still amongst us... I'm elated to have it confirmed!

Your work has and will continue to inspire and influence generations!

Jim
MTJpub.com

I'm also glad to know that you are alive and kicking. I ordered all of your comics back in 1997 (snailmail) and was elated to find
that one of them actually had a full page dedicated to laughing gas. It was the first time I'd seen anyone use it in a fetish comic and
it's one of my favorites to this day.

Thanks.

B

Dear BAC,

I hope this finds you well

Let me chime in the concert of elation to let you know how relieved I am to hear that you still are among us! I am very sad that you wouldn't be drawing anymore due to health issues (sadly, I know other artists in this case), but rest assured that your work shall live on forever.

And you shall never, ever become "merely a consumer", contrary to what you say. You will always be one of our greatest and most influential artists, if not the greatest. Your art is still around, on MTJ covers, printed on paper, or scattered around this site. I am in touch with many younger artists here, some of them my age, and they ALL claim to have been influenced by you. Your modesty does you credit, but it becomes you not: you are a major figure among us.

Personally, I am a huge fan of your Tickle Torture Tales 5, the one with the beauty salon. It is still one of the most breathtaking pieces of fetish art I have ever had the pleasure to read. Your women are gorgeous, and your creativity absolutely devilish. I also think I can speak for the majority when I say that we all have dreamed at one point in our life to be as cool as Philippe LaFeet (I think that was his name).

So rejoice, for every great artist that emerges owes you a little!

Thanks.

B
I see a crowdfunding potential here - let's raise some cash to allolw BAC one more, farewell TK comic! Or even 1 drawing. You are here because we are looking for the best of the best of the best and that's definitely BAC.

Thanks.

B
This is what I was waiting for ! Thank you sir, for confirming that you are alive, if not completely well. I wish you the all of the best and hope that in time you will recover. And rest assured that when your time does come, like it must come to us all, your excellent work will live on forever. Your artwork is legendary. A Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year to you.

As someone who as admired your work since the days of Tobias Hackner, I'm very glad to know you're still alive.

Hey Wolf ! Did Tobias Hackner rip you off too ? LOLOLOLLLL!! I swear I still have his Price list somewhere from like 1975. If I can find it I'll post it.The days of 'I'll settle for whatever I can get" tickling material. Adult Book stores were selling HOM ( House of Milan) mags for $10.00 each. There were a few 8mm tapes around with the worse acting known to man and Harmony, FM and FC had yet to start releasing Video Cassettes. Hence, we'd pay $25.00 for a photo set from people like Tobias Hackner ! Ah...The good old days ! LOLOLLL ! I still laugh at some of the complaining I read about today. ( Although some of it is justified.) There is a glut of material out there, not all of it 'Quality'. But the accessibility, just do to the Internet was only a dream back in the 'Tobias Hacker' days. Hell, the bondage/tickling models of today weren't even born yet and the models of that era, as few in number as they were, are grandmothers now LOLOLL ! Merry Christmas and have a great week !

Hey Wolf ! Did Tobias Hackner rip you off too ? LOLOLOLLLL!! I swear I still have his Price list somewhere from like 1975. If I can find it I'll post it.The days of 'I'll settle for whatever I can get" tickling material. Adult Book stores were selling HOM ( House of Milan) mags for $10.00 each. There were a few 8mm tapes around with the worse acting known to man and Harmony, FM and FC had yet to start releasing Video Cassettes. Hence, we'd pay $25.00 for a photo set from people like Tobias Hackner ! Ah...The good old days ! LOLOLLL ! I still laugh at some of the complaining I read about today. ( Although some of it is justified.) There is a glut of material out there, not all of it 'Quality'. But the accessibility, just do to the Internet was only a dream back in the 'Tobias Hacker' days. Hell, the bondage/tickling models of today weren't even born yet and the models of that era, as few in number as they were, are grandmothers now LOLOLL ! Merry Christmas and have a great week !

Ads in the back of photography magazines, badly copied drawings and pictures, blurry video on VHS...and we walked uphill, both ways, in the snow, to get them!

Ads in the back of photography magazines, badly copied drawings and pictures, blurry video on VHS...and we walked uphill, both ways, in the snow, to get them!

Don't forget fighting off a bear with your loose leaf notebook. Treacherous times.

Bwahahahahahahaha ! Yep ! You were there too !! LOLOLOLL !

BAC I just wanted to echo what a lot of people here are saying and wish you nothing but the best. You have made an indelible mark on many people's sexuality on this forum and beyond, and scratched an itch that many of us didn't even really know we had. Your devious bondage contraptions that you imagined up have, I'm sure, inspired countless hours of play among your many fans. I, recently, showed my significant other some of your art in mustering up the courage to partaking in our own ticklish adventures. And let me just say - she is "suffering" mightily as a result >:)

So thank you for all that you have done, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that if you ever get a hankering to pick up the pen once again... many of us will have credit cards at the ready

It’s great to hear that you’re still alive and kicking BAC!!! I’ve been checking in on this myself hoping for a positive outcome!!! Even though I’m still a newbie to this whole thing! 8)

EDIT: (I really hope you like my stuff, even though I'm pretty sure that it's not in your ballpark and doesn't live up to your level of realism. Like... at all. ^.^; )

Last edited:
I'm happy to read this ;)

I met you through this design, and I enjoyed the scene in the picture more than any other design ever seen in my life.
I appreciated it so much that it inspired me several stories and cartoons, and it gave me the input to start creating something myself

In short, you are my mentor

Now...when you elaborated this pic,what were the situation who you wanted represent?
thank you for your answer

Attachments

• Bac Art.jpg
    Bac Art.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 694
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back