• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bac Comix

Ads in the back of photography magazines, badly copied drawings and pictures, blurry video on VHS...and we walked uphill, both ways, in the snow, to get them!

Wow....Thanks for the reminder of the dark ages of tickling...It was like looking for a needle a haystack...

I thought you had died :( I remember seeing your work in fetish mags from the UK - did you do one of a girl tied stretched out and gagged looking down in fear at her belly with a hand and feather hovering over her about to tickle? :)

I thought you had died :( I remember seeing your work in fetish mags from the UK - did you do one of a girl tied stretched out and gagged looking down in fear at her belly with a hand and feather hovering over her about to tickle? :)

You mean this one?

Draw13.jpg

Hi BAC,

Back in the 80s, there was an audio tape company called Feather Time. It was great stuff for its time, very realistic...super ticklish girls, and I managed to buy a few of his cassettes before my interest changed to video. With each tape I purchased, the guy would include one or two of your drawings. The guy in the audio tapes was named Brad. Are you and he one in the same?

Thanks again for your fine artwork,
Chris in Ottawa, Canada

I appreciate the concern, but rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I am alive as ever! I AM NOT DEAD!

It is true that I have suffered significant vision loss in my left eye which makes it very uncomfortable for me to draw for extended periods of time. So I had to make some hard choices, and giving up creating tickling art is one of them. I must now use my limited vision to focus on my conventional career. (I like to eat) If for some miraculous reason my vision returns in the not too distant future, I will return.

Thanks for all the concern, encouragement and interest. When I first started drawing tickling art, I didn't think there was anyone else out there that was interested in this stuff. So it felt like I had no choice but to create art for my own enjoyment...Once I discovered that we are many of us I became motivated to create work for our under-served masses. But now I must move back to being merely a consumer.

Good Luck and Peace to you all.
Thanks.

B

What a good news! Hope your path continues being filled with all the joy you can handle! :gbtoast:

“Fairy Tales can come true; it can happen to you...” wow. It’s my birthday, I am married to an Asian lady who indulges my foot and tickling fetishes and BAC returns!!
I feel lucky.
BAC- it was you and Franco Saudelli who first brought my deepest desires to life in illustrated forms.
Can’t wait to purchase your forthcoming work.
Welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate the concern, but rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I am alive as ever! I AM NOT DEAD!

It is true that I have suffered significant vision loss in my left eye which makes it very uncomfortable for me to draw for extended periods of time. So I had to make some hard choices, and giving up creating tickling art is one of them. I must now use my limited vision to focus on my conventional career. (I like to eat) If for some miraculous reason my vision returns in the not too distant future, I will return.

Thanks for all the concern, encouragement and interest. When I first started drawing tickling art, I didn't think there was anyone else out there that was interested in this stuff. So it felt like I had no choice but to create art for my own enjoyment...Once I discovered that we are many of us I became motivated to create work for our under-served masses. But now I must move back to being merely a consumer.

Good Luck and Peace to you all.
Thanks.

B

Thank you for all the great art and stories you have created! Peace to you and thank you again!

BAC - Id like to extend a thank you for everything you've openly contributed to this community. Ive been a member since 2004 and maybe have a dozen posts or so over that span of time so obviously I don't contribute anything close to others in this forum. But as an architect who was forced to retire early due to health issues related to my drawing talent (Im only 54), I can relate to how devastating it is to be affected to the point of no longer being able to follow your passions. So again, thank you for all your work.

BAC,<br>While I'm sad to know that you're no less immune to the ravages of time than any one of us, I'm delighted that you are being justly celebrated here for the pleasure and inspiration your work has brought us. I can remember my delight and awe when I first encountered your drawing (on the legendary SWTickle site, methinks), quite aware of both the skill and passion you brought to your tales and illoes. <p> Please know this. You have made a lasting impact on this community, and we are all richer for it. Humble thanks.

Is it still posible to purchase Bac's comix somewhere??
Unfortunately at this time to the best of my knowledge no, both his Images4sale store and his baccomix site are long gone which is a shame because BAC is a truly talented artist and there are still people out there who want to support him but he doesn't currently have any outlets for those of us that want to support him to do actually so.

Cheers BAC!
I wish you good health and a sound fortune from your mainstream work.

Is the master still alive?

BAC are you still alive? Is there some way we can access your long lost materials? There is so much I haven't seen!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back