• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bac Comix

BACCOMIX

TMF Poster
Hello, I am BAC
Not sure if any of you remember me, but used to publish a comic series called Tales of Tickle Torture. I've been out of the game for a while, living life and watching the community grow from afar. It's come along way.

There are so many artists creating great work in this genre now, I have been inspired to get BAC in the game. When I first started doing Tickling art way back in the '80's (ooh he's old) there wasn't much out there. It's really great to see the inroads and progress that companies like MTJ Publishing have made for us all. I hope that my efforts will be well recieved.

I have opened an Image4Sale store and I have decided to begin my come back with my classic series Tales of Tickle Torture. To offer something new to the community I have created all new color covers for these comix. In the months to come I will be re-releasing more of my classics as well as some new efforts and extentions of existing themes. Stay tuned. I hope you will enjoy these works. Thanks for all of you who have supported my work in the past and hello to all of you who are new to my art.

Sincerely
BAC Comix
http://images4sale.com/store/6693

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5162/bacbannertttkj1.jpg

BAC!!!!!

WOW MAN ITS BEEN AGES!!

I used to post to you under Ace919 a LONG TIME AGO!!

Your works are among my most prized possesions.
Your in the ATL!!!!
Im in Athens Dude, I really would love to come and meet you sometime, perhaps treat you to a drink or something just as thanks from one fan to someone whom Ive admired. Your artwork, stories and overall ability is astounding...and I for one am glad you are back.
Truely you are a legend, and its great to have you back around BAC.

Shoot me a PM when you get time!!

Rob

W O W ! ! ! !

Today is a good day! Hell, today is a great day, one I never thought I'd see. Welcome back BAC!! The legend returns.

Through the years much of your work has been available on forums like this one, but some, like Tales #3, have not (at least, not in English), so I would imagine you'll be getting lots of orders on that one (I already got it and for those who are skeptical, it's legit).

I look forward to seeing what else you have in store.

If I can change the subject slightly for a sec and ask you a question I've wanted to ask for several years now, did you create the attached drawing (it looks like one of yours) and if so, did you base it on the story that ticklemaster used to have on his site, back in the nineties (or was it the other way around and he wrote it based on the drawing)? It's the one about the woman thief who steals gold, then tries to hide with a bum on the street, but gets caught and tickled in the town square (on a limestone block, licked by goats, which is what this drawing shows) Do you still have a copy of that story? I've been looking everywhere for it.

Attachments

• goat.jpg
    goat.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 3,728
Its happened.........

.........the second coming is upon us.

We are not worthy to gaze directly upon you, oh great one.

All hail the great one! who has come down from Mount Olympus to be amongst mere mortals.

Praise him, praise him, praise him!

We must sacrifice a young virgin for you, its the least we could do.

My wish came true. Since discovering your work I've allways wanted to see you have your own website . Finally It's happend. Many,many thanks BAC. I truly look forward to this special event. :bowing: : :bouncybou

You asshole...I just started a new job and I wanted to save my money!

:redheart:

Oh my god !

Bac is back ! Master Bac ! The Legend !

I can't believe it ! It's a dream !
You are definitely the best tickling artist ! I've never seen a work like yours ! Amazing ! The precision of the feet drawing, the faces of the tickled women ! All your work is so real !
I would like to thank you for all the wonderfull cartoons you've made ! I really hope there will be new cartoons ! And please, if I can ask a request to the master, please draw more cartoons with goats licking the feet of beautifull women in all place and all time !

Good to know you're back ! We all love you !

PS : sorry for my english... I'm french (nobody is perfect ;-) ) ...

YES! Oh God I LOVE your work! And I'm SO glad to see that the rumors of your death are just that - rumors!

It's great to see you back!! :D Welcome to the TMF as an officially registered member.

Hey...

It's great to see you in the game again. There has been some talk about you passing away, so forgive my mild skepticism. But if you ARE the real deal, then I'll put away the candles and say WELCOME BACK, oh master. We'll talk again.

Welcome BACK, BAC!
Great to see you making a move into the fray again. I will be looking forward to your new art.

You used to correspond with my then girlfriend, now wife, way back in the 80's when snail mail was the only game in town. I can't wait to tell her that you're back. I'm sure she'll be tickled. lol

Great to see you.

Yes I did this illustration. I think I did in the early 80's so I think it did proceed the story you are refering to.

Wow, you all are too kind. Can't sleep now. Must draw!

Thanks, I am truly inspired!

BAC Comix

jjj42 said:
W O W ! ! ! !

Today is a good day! Hell, today is a great day, one I never thought I'd see. Welcome back BAC!! The legend returns.

Through the years much of your work has been available on forums like this one, but some, like Tales #3, have not (at least, not in English), so I would imagine you'll be getting lots of orders on that one (I already got it and for those who are skeptical, it's legit).

I look forward to seeing what else you have in store.

If I can change the subject slightly for a sec and ask you a question I've wanted to ask for several years now, did you create the attached drawing (it looks like one of yours) and if so, did you base it on the story that ticklemaster used to have on his site, back in the nineties (or was it the other way around and he wrote it based on the drawing)? It's the one about the woman thief who steals gold, then tries to hide with a bum on the street, but gets caught and tickled in the town square (on a limestone block, licked by goats, which is what this drawing shows) Do you still have a copy of that story? I've been looking everywhere for it.

Hot damn! Dude, you're one of my inspirations!!! Great to see you're still alive and kicking ... and drawing!

~FTKL

BACCOMIX said:
Yes I did this illustration. I think I did in the early 80's so I think it did proceed the story you are refering to.

Wow, you all are too kind. Can't sleep now. Must draw!

Thanks, I am truly inspired!

BAC Comix

You know, I'm just going to have to order at least one of your things. Seeing how people have been posting it for free for years and I always felt a bit guilty.

Wok Don't Run is a favorite of mine.

But I've always had a tiny crush on the fellow with the eyepatch - Phillipe LeFeet, right? Sorry, I've always had trouble with names. For example I'm a big Trekkie and it took me the full seven seasons to learn the names of the main actors & actresses on ST:TNG. He's such a wicked tickler I have to admit I've fantasized about what it would be like to have my size 6 wides in his hands.

To answer your question if anyone remembers you...thousands of people between this site and TickleTheatre remember you and very well too. Your artwork is reposted like everyday.

red indian said:
.........the second coming is upon us.

We are not worthy to gaze directly upon you, oh great one.

All hail the great one! who has come down from Mount Olympus to be amongst mere mortals.

Praise him, praise him, praise him!

We must sacrifice a young virgin for you, its the least we could do.

I,the great General Zod am worthy :D Welcome back Bac I have been a long time fan of your work Leg Show was where I first saw your amazing work :wavingguy

Bac ist back?? I just can't believe it. People were telling me you were dead and I took it! Are there any NEW drawings from you, a definate proof that you are REALLY the biggest legend in tickling art of all time?! :woot:

Well, it IS about time! Welcome back, BAC!!

Rxx

Welcome back my friend!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Bac is back? This is the new we were waiting for!
I can't wait for your new pics!
You are absolutely the best one...thanks for drawning!

Welcome back...

It's great to hear you're still out there, BAC. I purchased a couple of your "Tales" in the 80s. A drawing you did that made it into a mainstream magazine (Penthouse Variations?) was kind of the catalyst to open my eyes to the tickling world when I didn't have a clue it was out there. This was before the Internet (I feel old!)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your sabbatical - I'm sure I'll put some money in your pocket soon!

HOLY FLIRKING SCHNITT!

BAC, we thought you were dead man! It's been so long since anyone heard from you that your work has been like the Dead Sea Scrolls, passed lovingly and longingly around. I don't think there's anyone in the community that hasnt been weaned on your stuff, it's become so integral to the community on a global level.

So what brings you down to the mortal plane? Have you got any ideas or new projects that you plan to let Morandilas publish and make you two lots of money? Please say yes.

Oh by the way, that polished Gil Elvgren-esque sketch of Madame Keechi's Nail Salon is, in my opinion, in the top 5 of the Top 10 greatest Tickle-Torture Drawings of All Time. Just thought it had to be said while I had the opportunity...if you want to expand on that series, go right on ahead.

Don't be a stranger please.

The return of the "BAC"

Yesssssssssssssssss! Life is good when the "MAN" returns, welcome back my friend , your were definately missed...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back