• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bac Comix

I am a skeptic...show us something new that no one has seen.
I Think I have all your work.

Long live the KING!

BAC - Pardon my French but you are an absolute fucking legend!

I have posted stories and artwork on here before and a lot of my stuff has been inspired by you. This story was initially inspired by a drawing you did of a Spanish girl being tickle interrogated by two detectives. I really don't think you have any idea how many of us have been inspired by your work. Your style is second to none and I am so glad to see you active in the tickling community again.

I hope that you are planning some more tickling works for your fans. I for one am ready and willing to pay for new BAC comics. Bring it on!

Damn...first Priscilla James re-appears and now BAC! Good times, people. Good times. :)

wow

:woot: you're BAC!
You're like... a LEGEND :yowzer:
The dissapeared hero :p

This is fantastic. Thank you for coming out of
retirement, but more than that, thank you for
everything you have done to inspire a new crop
of artists.

Fantastic news indeed!!
I remember a few years back when I started my search for tickling/feet material on the internet (before that I thought I was some isolated freak -the only one of his kind :) ) your art was one of the first tickling-related things I came across, which eventually led to me beginning to create tickling-art myself.

People on the forums speculated that you were dead (great artists = dramatics... I suppose) but appearantly your alive and now you have returned! One of the legendary pioneers of this genre!
Welcome back, Bac!! :D

I'm sorry, but how do we really know this is bac? All the things he is selling are old bac drawings. I am waiting till he posts something new before I believe it. ( I'm off to go grab "michaeljordan" as a user name and see if everyone automatically assumes I really am Michael Jordan...)

Any one else out there a tad skeptical? Can anyone out there confirm this is the real bac?

scavenger said:
People on the forums speculated that you were dead (great artists = dramatics... I suppose)

Actually I think it's because another great tickling artist, CB, did die young. Some people either thought CB and BAC were one in the same, or just assumed because one died and the other we never heard from anymore that they were both dead.

tyklfynd said:
I'm sorry, but how do we really know this is bac? All the things he is selling are old bac drawings. I am waiting till he posts something new before I believe it. ( I'm off to go grab "michaeljordan" as a user name and see if everyone automatically assumes I really am Michael Jordan...)

Any one else out there a tad skeptical? Can anyone out there confirm this is the real bac?

You're talking about splintered stories that, until now, have not totally been seen in some cases on the internet.

I know that these comics are more fleshed out then what I've seen previously, and since NOBODY in the eight years I have lurked in this community have posted them completely, then I am going to damn well believe it is him.

The King Has Returned!!! A.K.A He's BAC!!!

BACCOMIX said:
Hello, I am BAC
Not sure if any of you remember me, but used to publish a comic series called Tales of Tickle Torture. I've been out of the game for a while, living life and watching the community grow from afar. It's come along way.

There are so many artists creating great work in this genre now, I have been inspired to get BAC in the game. When I first started doing Tickling art way back in the '80's (ooh he's old) there wasn't much out there. It's really great to see the inroads and progress that companies like MTJ Publishing have made for us all. I hope that my efforts will be well recieved.

I have opened an Image4Sale store and I have decided to begin my come back with my classic series Tales of Tickle Torture. To offer something new to the community I have created all new color covers for these comix. In the months to come I will be re-releasing more of my classics as well as some new efforts and extentions of existing themes. Stay tuned. I hope you will enjoy these works. Thanks for all of you who have supported my work in the past and hello to all of you who are new to my art.

Sincerely
BAC Comix
http://images4sale.com/store/6693

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5162/bacbannertttkj1.jpg

Wow ... maybe the greatest news EVER!!! Welcome back , BAC ... you have no idea how much your work has inspired & influenced me! You are a true legend in this weird little corner of ours! I can't wait to see your new stuff & re-visit your classic work of old. Good luck on this latest endeavor!

P.S. - THANK YOU for coming back!!!

Before any more of you PM me and ask.

Yes, Bac will get an archive as soon as he is ready for it. He and I have discussed it. We are very happy to have him with us!

Myriads

TICKLING BLISS = The Return of BAC

You've been gone away too long and you were missed! Let the celebrations BEGIN! :bouncybou

Welcome back, old friend. It is good to see you returning to the scene and I can't wait for your new works.

Andy from Chicago

I’m very flattered at the warm welcome that everyone has offered, yet I completely understand your skepticism, Michael. :bump:

But seriously, I was waiting for someone to challenge my identity. I am glad that it was another artist, and not some cranky lurker. (P.S. your work is very interesting. Nice lighting effects.) The death rumors, really creep me out a bit but if it ads to the fantasy, so be it.

I assure you that it is really me. If you look closely on my new store site http://images4sale.com/store/6693 you will notice that I have created new color covers for the re-releases of my works. This should be enough proof for most skeptics. I am producing new color covers for all of the work that I will be re-releasing.

I chose to release the older stuff for several reasons. 1) I wanted to introduce a new generation of tickling enthusiasts to my work. 2) The primitive mail order business that I used to run, really limited my distribution and I wanted to test internet sales. It was an easy way to do some test marketing to see if it was worth going back into the business. 3) Re-releasing my older work first gives me time to develop and finish some new stuff.
4) Oh yeah, and I got tired of seeing shitty colorizations of my work posted on other people’s sites. (oops, sorry folks… I hope I didn’t offend anyone..)

When I dropped out life was getting complicated. My real career and family needed my undivided attention. Then due to a strange unpronounceable medical condition I lost vision in my left eye. It is funny how art imitates life and visa versa. Now I wear a patch like my character Philipe LaFeet. So, I stopped illustrating.

So why return now? My wife encouraged me! All work and no play was making me a really dull boy. I missed it. Call it my midlife crisis or whatever but we all need a creative outlet and this seems to be mine. My eye sight may slow my productivity a tish, but my imagination is still fertile and there still seems to be an audience for my work.

So with the community’s kind indulgence I return.

Sincerely
BAC
http://images4sale.com/store/6693

tyklfynd said:

Last edited:
BACCOMIX said:
4) Oh yeah, and I got tired of seeing shitty colorizations of my work posted on other people’s sites. (oops, sorry folks… I hope I didn’t offend anyone..)

Not to mention the crappy scanings and lousy cropping. Some of your work (at least I think it's your work) is awesome, but you can't really see much - which is why I can't be sure it's really your stuff because I can't read the blasted signature! (Like the attached.) :ranty: Sometimes I think people do that so they can distribute it without getting into trouble.

Then finally there's the people who insist on editing your stuff for content. Covering up exposed body parts or sex acts. :Grrr:

BACCOMIX said:
So with the community’s kind indulgence I return.

BAC

Kind indulgence??? Dude, if we had known where to find you there would have been people hassling you every day to get you to re-enter the community! I really don't think there is a tickle artist or tickle art fan out there who isn't a BAC fan.

And when you are ready to do some new stuff, I would love to see some BAC style care and attention given to a fuller version of The Horrors of the Tickle Dungeon - I always wanted to see that given the same treatment as the tickling spies story. :D

well, looks like Im probably wrong. which is a very good thing, cause bac's art is the most amazing spot on art in the genre.

Looking forward to buying your work soon...

But, did you call me Michael? Not sure what you mean... not my real first name. ( maybe a subtle joke? )

And also, thanks so much for saying my pics are interesting! No higher complement than to be praised by bac himself! ( I could go on all day about how awesome your art is, but you have heard it all before... )

-tyklfynd.

So I've got a few more examples of bad scanning/cropping/unable to tell if it's BAC's or an imitator. Maybe Mr. BAC if you have any of these around you'd consider making nicer scans of them. (Tender Foot is my favorite of these - am I wrong to think that Laughing Dove is staring at the woman's exposed vulva?)

Attachments

• bastinad.gif
    bastinad.gif
    145.6 KB · Views: 964
yep there mine

:evilha: Yep those are mine. I haven't seen these in years. I did back in college and they were some of the first individual pieces I ever did. I used to draw scenes like these to trade for other tickling related material like audio tapes, 8mm movie reals and photos. The drawing quality isn't very good and the reason they are so crusty is that they were distributed via xerox copy and duplicated multiple times.

Thanks for posting these
BAC

TicklishLurker said:
Not to mention the crappy scanings and lousy cropping. Some of your work (at least I think it's your work) is awesome, but you can't really see much - which is why I can't be sure it's really your stuff because I can't read the blasted signature! (Like the attached.) :ranty: Sometimes I think people do that so they can distribute it without getting into trouble.

Then finally there's the people who insist on editing your stuff for content. Covering up exposed body parts or sex acts. :Grrr:

you mentioned in your quote that you might as well change your name to Micheal Jordan... it was a subtle joke. Perhaps too subtle.

BAC

tyklfynd said:
well, looks like Im probably wrong. which is a very good thing, cause bac's art is the most amazing spot on art in the genre.

Looking forward to buying your work soon...

But, did you call me Michael? Not sure what you mean... not my real first name. ( maybe a subtle joke? )

And also, thanks so much for saying my pics are interesting! No higher complement than to be praised by bac himself! ( I could go on all day about how awesome your art is, but you have heard it all before... )

-tyklfynd.

BACCOMIX said:
:evilha: Yep those are mine. I haven't seen these in years. I did back in college and they were some of the first individual pieces I ever did. I used to draw scenes like these to trade for other tickling related material like audio tapes, 8mm movie reals and photos. The drawing quality isn't very good and the reason they are so crusty is that they were distributed via xerox copy and duplicated multiple times.

Thanks for posting these
BAC

Well, it's nice to have comformation. I love your stuff. Like I said, I've got a bit of a crush on Phillipe. I hope you consider doing cleaner - maybe even expanded versions - of your older stuff. It sure would be nice to have ones we can see better.

Soon as I can scrape the money together I'll see if I can buy at least #3 on your site. I don't make a whole lot. (I work at a library an am only allowed to work 19 hours max - cause otherwise they have to give me health insurance.) That's one I haven't seen. Plus Coup I've got - but with a lousy translation and someone whined about the fellow with the codpiece - he didn't want to see it because "it made him feel gay to look at another guy's d**k" so someone drew pants on him. *sighs* Some people are so bloody insecure in their sexuality!

Perhaps the greatest artist ever in our genre.....simply the best.

Welcome home.

Q

Chimming in.

BAC!!!!!! Damn skippy. I can't believe it. But damn am I happy. I may put my pencil down and never draw another tickle drawing again...not. But I am so glad you're back. This is going to inspire my own work. Yay!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back