• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bac Comix

Thanks for the glowing compliments. It makes me happy to know that people are enjoying my work. That means I am doing my job.

As for the raised eye brow look... more proof that I am doing my job.

Peace and happy tickling

BAC

RogueTickler said:
BAC, so happy that you are back on the scene! I think you are the best ever at translating the tickling community's collective evil imagination into 'reality'. I've loved your work since I first stumbled upon a single comic page with a few panels showing a lovely girl being tickle tortured for information. I remember examining that page over and over, marveling at how perfectly you drew the scene and how well you captured her facial expresions and bare feet! It quickly became my favourite piece of art, ever. I loved that detail you put into the stocks holding the girl's ankles, and the loops of rope dangling from the rod, which I knew would be used later for something more devious. For years I went nuts, wondering about that comic and praying that I would one day get to see the whole thing. Lo' and behold you turn up again and the first thing I did was go to your web-site and purchase 'There's No Business Like Toe Business'. I could hardly wait for it to download, and when I finally got to see, it was even better than I could have imagined.

I got so inspired by it that I showed it to my wife as an example of the finest tickling art on the planet. She enjoyed it, but of course she also gave me that 'raised eye-brows' look, A.K.A. 'don't get any ideas'! Mmmm, just the thought of spending an evening with my wife in such a situation... it's probably the only thing that could top your art!

Wow!

Wow! How cool to get a response from one of my heros!

Thanks for making my day, BAC!

Rogue

BAC, are we going to see any new art soon? I think it's awesome that your previous work is now compiled and for sale, but I'd love to see some new work!!

Peter

So has anyone actually found this story? I love the pic and am interested in the tale someone has woven around it. If anyone could post it it would be much appreciated.

W O W ! ! ! !

Today is a good day! Hell, today is a great day, one I never thought I'd see. Welcome back BAC!! The legend returns.

Through the years much of your work has been available on forums like this one, but some, like Tales #3, have not (at least, not in English), so I would imagine you'll be getting lots of orders on that one (I already got it and for those who are skeptical, it's legit).

I look forward to seeing what else you have in store.

If I can change the subject slightly for a sec and ask you a question I've wanted to ask for several years now, did you create the attached drawing (it looks like one of yours) and if so, did you base it on the story that ticklemaster used to have on his site, back in the nineties (or was it the other way around and he wrote it based on the drawing)? It's the one about the woman thief who steals gold, then tries to hide with a bum on the street, but gets caught and tickled in the town square (on a limestone block, licked by goats, which is what this drawing shows) Do you still have a copy of that story? I've been looking everywhere for it.

So has anyone actually found this story? I love the pic and am interested in the tale someone has woven around it. If anyone could post it it would be much appreciated.

BAC's work is like gourmet truffles... the scarcity alone makes them excruciatingly delicious.

However, all that BAC has made available to the public can be found on his most excellent site: http://www.baccomix.com

Go there, and run up your credit card, you'll be glad you did.

* This is a personal endorsement and I am in no way affiliated with baccomix.

I think you missed the point C.A.B. If you read the quote again you'll see the story is not one of bac's, rather one somebody wrote based off one of his drawings. I would also like to mention that I've unloaded my wallet on bac's site many times. :)

I think you missed the point C.A.B. If you read the quote again you'll see the story is not one of bac's, rather one somebody wrote based off one of his drawings. I would also like to mention that I've unloaded my wallet on bac's site many times. :)

I stand corrected. I missed it by a mile. My bad. But I'm sure the plug was appreciated anyway by our mutual friend.

BAC, the members of the TMF greatly enjoy your fantastic work.:yourock:

All respect to you BAC. For me your the best in tickle torture artwork. Love your way of using bondage in the comics. Hardcore and totaly helpless. Wish you would do more stuff!

Greets from norway

All respect to you BAC. For me your the best in tickle torture artwork. Love your way of using bondage in the comics. Hardcore and totaly helpless. Wish you would do more stuff!

Greets from norway

Completely agree with this 100% except the Norway part! :dancingkitty::dancingkitty::dancingkitty:

It would be indeed a wonder if you were to illustrate one of my old stories..
Presumptious I know but If ya don't ask...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=169496
The Sultan of Suliman would, I know, very much appreciate his time in office being immortalised in your particular artistic style...

Kind regards
Greenfeather77

The historic GreenFeather and legendary BAC... talk about a dream team.

100% chance this would be on everyone's Christmas list.

What's all this then?

>.>

Ah yes...BAC rocks. ALWAYS a thread-bump-celebration worthy event.

Any new work on the horizon...Mr BAC???

***makes giant puppy-dog eyes***

The Deeto

I'm sadly going to be a major arse-kisser here, but I don't care. I'm also a wee bit inebriated and I like writing, so I'm going to get sickeningly creative with this praise. Do you remember the first moment you found the community at large? Before that moment convinced that you were the only one on earth that was interested in that kind of stuff and that there was something wrong with you? Personally, my heart beat so fast I had to turn off the browser and rest for a minute. It was 1997. I'd just come across the 'Solefully Yours' site. I was in a mini state of shock. One of those utter turning points in your life when something you always dreamed impossible becomes completely real. It happens rarely, but seeing BAC's artwork was yet another one of those moments, and it happened barely a week after the first. The artwork has really defined my interest in tickling from then on, or at least the fantasy aspect of it. Despite the amazing number of talented artists among us, some of which I now have the pleasure of knowing personally, I've never seen anything more perfect in style, execution of the unspoken stereotypical collective fantasies of the community at large (crazy bondage, mad professor, evil spa treatments, twirly-mustache and James Bond style villains, and perfect pin-up lees) and it's atmosphere of playful sadism. I've never met BAC but his artwork has always struck a chord with me that no other artist ever has, with the exception of Cyrano Binder, or CB, who is sadly no longer with us and whose artwork is almost all lost and forgotten by the community nowadays.

Keep up the good work BAC. Please keep it up, like in a more soon'ish kind of way. :)

BAC
You really need to get back to what you do best: giving us a thrill ride with your inspired work
PLEASE get back to it (pun intended ;)

BAC
You really need to get back to what you do best: giving us a thrill ride with your inspired work
PLEASE get back to it (pun intended ;)

"I'll be BAC"

(groan)

Truly, BAC, it is a mandate from your fans.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back