• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'll show you a congratulations...

Well done for posting that, Giggle. Your contributions to the TMF are outstanding, and your continued presence here brings happiness to us all. Congratulations, TicklishGiggle!

Hang on.... :confused:

Yeah, I think it's a good idea. I was thinking that it would be a good idea before when I noticed that there were a lot of congradulations thread posted lately. Well I must say congradulations TicklishGiggle for coming up with this! lol.

If anything along these lines were to be done, I'd prefer to see a single thread, maybe a sticky so folks see it. Half of the highest post counts are because of non-content stuff like the silly stuff forum offeres anyway. I know those folks have fun and all. But, quite honestly, I don't see that as something to necessarily have to celebrate, much less posting yet another thread about it.

Ann

Well done Ann! You always make sense in your posts and I'd like to say congra....

Oh sod it. This joke isn't funny any more.

I was thinking this myself after the big wave of congrats last week. I'm all for it.

I think giggle has a definite point on this one. Perhaps it could be combined to just make it like a "celebration subforum" where they could give the congrats and perhaps the birthdays, anniversaries, etc since there are so many of them.

Good idea giggle ;)

Or just post the congrats threads in the silly stuff forum, unless it's really things people could be congratulated for, like babies or getting married or hitting 90 years old or something.

I'm starting to really warm up to this idea...

Pawz has a good idea, and Jeff, if I may agree with the suggestion made here. Some time back I had suggested to Myriads about the idea of a non tickle image forum, to seperate tickling pictures from the non tickle ones. At first, he was cautious about it, and seemed to have to think it over a lot before agreeing to it. Now, the non tickle image forum is one of the most posted on sections in the entire TMF. It was a completely random idea that turned out great, and I think a similar circumstance could well come to exist in a congratulations forum.
Think of it: We all browse the General Discussion Forum, and everyone is always like "Congrats to this one or that one on their whatever feather", or you have people like me who trumpet their accomplishments of what feather level they have achieved. If, like Myriads did with the non tickle image forum, the admins seperate the congratulations forum, it can be in it's own little place, without having a thousand threads posted in the General Discussion forum, leaving room for other subjects and threads.
I sincerely hope that you and the other admins will consider the suggestion, Jeff, and choose to decide to create a new congratulations forum. I wholeheartedly believe it is a great idea.

Mitch

The Genie Grants your wish!

*poof*

TMF Celebration Forum inside Gen Dis.

Myriads

Far be it from to rain on everyone's parade......BUT
I personally think its a rather silly idea. I mean come on, putting all the birthday and congrats into a sub-forum?
I know I suggested the Sports Forum, I thought it was a good idea.
Then the humor forum, now the idea of mulitple sub-forums was starting to bug me, only because jokes and stuff should have gone to the silly-stuff but thats filled with the never-ending threads.
Now a congrats and birthday forum??
Whats next?
A "Found a picture on the net" forum?
A "My pet or loved one is suffering" forum?
What is the General Forum supposed to be for anyway? Generals??
Well call me General Nuisance.
How about a babbling forum for all the nonsense.
Oh while and were at it, why not a "Robace Forum" so I can complain to myself or people can complain about me.
Pretty soon, people will be posting everywhere but the General Forum.
STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

Its really a shame with some happenings around here lately.......
Perhaps Ill just stick in the P&R where I belong.

Rob

Five out of twentyfive of the threads on the 1st page of the GenDis forum right now are Happy birthday threads. thats 20%, on a recent day it was 50% thanks to a wealth of feather congrats threads.

It seems to make sense that they should have their own place. They tend to push the discussion threads off the 1st page, and they are not really discussions.

Myriads

While we are at it can we make a thread or place for new members to introduce themselves? That clutters both gen dis and tickling dis.... :confused:

Is it really cluttering them up? Looking now I see one in each.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back