• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oz Roll Call - No Strings Attached, For the Good of Us All!

21 yr old Male Lee from sydney. Never had much experience with being tickled, but been tickled a little by a couple of people for a slightly extended (i suppose) time of a couple of minutes.

Didn't realise this was here last time I logged in (and that was a while ago).

27 year old straight guy from Melbourne, I've always enjoyed tickling and have found I enjoy being tickled a lot too... though it seems to require the girl to be the right kind of tickler to stand a chance.

Hi all! I'm a male, from Adelaide and tickling and other guys feet, is what I like best! Would like to meet other guys from Adelaide, from what I can tell, there isn't too many of us around though ....

Last edited:
Hey! I'm pretty new here.
I'm a 22 year old guy from Sydney; I live just south of Central.
I would love to talk to both guys and girls about anything really. Of course I love tickling, but I also just want to make some friends on here.
I also wouldn't mind meeting up with people some times, hanging out, getting a drink and whatnot. Again, both guys and girls, I swing both ways :p
Same for tickling, sometimes I feel like being a ler, and sometimes a lee, I love to tickle and am very ticklish.
So yeah, feel free to talk to me about stuff, you'll find I'm very open.
You can also add me on yahoo if you want. My email should be in my profile.

Hey all, long time lurker but finally a member now of this place.
Male, 20, Sydney. Hopefully this turns out to be a friendly place ay! Cheers!

Welcome! Next time I'm in Sydney, I will have to consider securing you to the tickle torture table!

I'm not sure if I've shouted out on here earlier.
Anyway, the sydney mermaid is back in Sydney - except when I go to the Gold Coast a few times a year.

26/f and everything else is in my profile or a PM away!

I suppose it's not a bad time to chime in that I - was then, am now, and will continue to be going forward - called hewitt99 on here. I'm in Sydney.

Nice meeting a few of you in chat room recently. For those who dabble in the world of M/M, I'm called 'aJonymous' on sites such as tklfrat (and shortened to aJon on Fetlife).

Have added a recent pic in da profile.

Last edited:
I'm really glad to see people are still using this thread :)

Keep it up ladies and gentlemen! There must be more of us living on this great wide continent...

haven't visited this site in a while but... 19 M in melbourne, happily in a amazing relationship.

20M from Sydney. Noticed the rather slight imbalance here, there seems to be a tad more men than women. If we're not careful it might end up being a massive m/m fest

18 m sydney, both - which one i prefer depends on the day. prefer f, but don't mind m XD

Last edited:
29 year old male ler from Melbourne with a fiancé whom is 28 & she's a lee/ler :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back